Real World Chronicles Continued [Modern Day Real World Mod]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always do that, the same thing still pops up.

Mine is coming up with the below so it isn't a mod error.

eImSmcG.jpg

The error you have suggests you are trying to open an empty database (or a corrupt one). Try downloading again is all I can suggest as maybe the download got corrupted on your original attempt. :)

Would you consider making just a couple more mods for TEW 2016? December 2019's release date for TEW 2020 is still a long ways off.

It isn't a case of not wanting to release anymore, it's more not having the time (on my part) to keep it going for TEW 2016 as I have a lot of family and work issues I'm trying to get through and other mods I want to work on with what little time I do get.

If we did do a further update, the next one wouldn't be out until October anyway.

Would you consider making just a couple more mods for TEW 2016? December 2019's release date for TEW 2020 is still a long ways off.

Agree with Fleisch.

It's not a case of not wanting to, just not having time as I want to spend time on my BCG diary and a match ratio breakdown of real promotions that I promised Adam/Derek for 2020 that will take a minimum of a few weeks of work in R to pull something together.

Throw real life on top of that and it pretty eats up most of my free time through the summer/fall.

So, it's not a hard no, but a very likely no for a next release for 2016. Fleisch and I have some bigger swings we want to take with the data anyway (on my end, related to the R work above) so the lull actually allows us to work on those as opposed to sinking hours into updating title histories/rosters to get something out for a next release.

Really the goal is to get the data in the best position possible for 2020 so the conversion is smooth on the new version given the features announced/to be announced.

If another release happens for 2016 it will be because we got our stuff in we wanted and the data is in a good spot at that point, but really, like everyone we are looking forward to 2020 and this last release should carry people through to the fall nicely in the interim.

Plus, these roller coasters aren't going to build themselves in Parkitect...

It's coming out in December??!?!?!

I was thinking April 2020 like how TEW 2016 came out in the April of 2016.

I'm so excited. I'll just save my usual WWE 2k money for it haha

It's coming out in December??!?!?!

I was thinking April 2020 like how TEW 2016 came out in the April of 2016.

I'm so excited. I'll just save my usual WWE 2k money for it haha

No official release date has been set for TEW2020. There is a window for it and some people have misinterpreted Adam's words as Xmas being around the release date, but it's anywhere between then and Summer 2020.

No official release date has been set for TEW2020. There is a window for it and some people have misinterpreted Adam's words as Xmas being around the release date, but it's anywhere between then and Summer 2020.

I think it's a case of ideally it being out in December but if it's not ready then it will be later. People need to remember it's not a big company release and they can't just throw extra resources at it to meet a planned release date. It will be here when it's here.

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dominic42159" data-cite="dominic42159" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>new here. why does it try to DL the july database as a .mdb file? what am i doing wrong</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That’s the database. You put in the database folder</p>

Some NXT Updates

Tokimitsu Ishizawa (Kendo Kashin) has joined as a trainer.

EVOLVE Champion Austin Theory

Santana Garrett.

Former Division I football player Tehuti Miles

CFL and AFL alumnus EJ Nduka

Aleksandar Jaksic

Briana Brandy

Rita Reis

Marcos Gomes

Catalina Garcia.

Have all joined as new talent.

Anyway to put Aiden Prince in the mod?

He's in Impact atm...

Do you know a date of birth or a debut date for him? Cagematch and every other source I use doesn't which is why I haven't added him already.

I also don't know how tall or how much he weighs so I've no way of telling if he is a Lightweight etc unless I can get him stood next to someone whose weight class I know (I'd guess he is a lightweight or small).

Without that basic information, he won't be added I'm afraid.

• 3 weeks later...