Oh No!! I AM Vince McMahon!

It just dawned on me... AND I CAN'T HELP IT.

In every game save that I do, I always start with being satisfied with my company. I always have a plan to grow but I want to see how well I will do against all of the other companies in the world.

Then my inner VKM kicks in! I see other workers that I want. I go get them... every one of them!! My roster swells. Instead of being content with focusing on making my show the best it can be, I add brands and weekly events to spread out all of my great talent. My one weekly show now has become three to four shows a week, not to mention at least one PPV! I get a little overwhelmed, but for the life of me, I cannot let the good talent go.

Then when I see a struggling company, I buy them out. Pretty soon I am looking every month to over take another company!! AND I do overtake them. I try to take them all!!

I guess I want to rule the wrestling world!!

I AM VINCE MCMAHON!! Anyone else struggle with this? :0)

<p>I also bloat my roster because I sign everyone with talent and potential. I also find myself being pretty agressive when it comes to buying out other companies, and for some reason I almost always pillage a few of their more promising workers to job to my talent.</p><p> </p><p>

The only thing I don't do too much of is brand splits. I don't like the idea of having my talent split up on different rosters.</p>

<p>Nope. I keep talent all out in the world. I sign guys to two year contracts and release them into the world in order for them to go wrestle in other promotions.</p><p> </p><p>

Everyone on my roster has a purpose. I build superstars up and release them when I am done.</p>

When I read the title I thought you were going to talk about that when you book shows you have the memory of a goldfish in relation to having storylines making sense based on what happened on past shows.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Azul" data-cite="Azul" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45665" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When I read the title I thought you were going to talk about that when you book shows you have the memory of a goldfish in relation to having storylines making sense based on what happened on past shows.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah. Hoarding talent and expansion are not Vince's greatest crimes. Vince's greatest crime is not walking way when the industry passed him by creatively which happened in like 1993.</p>

Nah, I'm not really like that myself. The worst I get is when I sign people to a developmental touring promotion just so that they improve quicker. Do that enough times in one game and a C+ starts becoming the average rating for a Regional or Small promotion.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hashasheen" data-cite="Hashasheen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45665" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nah, I'm not really like that myself. The worst I get is when I sign people to a developmental touring promotion just so that they improve quicker. Do that enough times in one game and a C+ starts becoming the average rating for a Regional or Small promotion.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Totally agree. My developmental camp is touring with 3 hour shows. It has grown to cult. It helps I sign older super popular workers to work it and help develop talent. </p><p> </p><p> When I call people up, they are pretty much ready from a stat perspective</p>

<p>I push over the hill wrestlers because I liked them when I was younger. I have favorites for arbitrary reasons and will push them over genuine talent to get them over. I ignore any problem they may cause, partly because it amuses me. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Azul" data-cite="Azul" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45665" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When I read the title I thought you were going to talk about that when you book shows you have the memory of a goldfish in relation to having storylines making sense based on what happened on past shows. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, that too.</p><p> </p><p> I am WAY more Vince than you. Enjoy the slide to the dark side too!</p>

Archived