The TITAN Factory

Maybe it’s just me but is anyone else bothered by the fact that Dread has been running a wrestling school for four years that has yet to yield a single graduate? I mean what’s going on at the factory? Are his standards too high? Is he just really taking his time with the training? Maybe he charges too much? The way I see it, Dread is a member of the HOI and one of the best big men to ever lace up a pair of boots, you’d think he would have students lined up out the door wanting to be trained by him.

As a fix, I’m currently working on backdating some students into the cverse, graduating in 12, 13, 14 and 15. I know it’s a small, mostly aesthetic detail that’s definitely not a necessity but it just always struck me as odd. What do you all think?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45666" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dread is a member of the HOI and one of the best big men to ever lace up a pair of boots</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not in Cornellverse 2010. In the Cornellvervse 2010 mod I have played he contributes about a 45 rating in matches and gets super tired after 10 minutes of a match. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45666" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As a fix, I’m currently working on backdating some students into the cverse, graduating in 12, 13, 14 and 15. I know it’s a small, mostly aesthetic detail that’s definitely not a necessity but it just always struck me as odd. What do you all think?<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds like a good idea. Are there any other training schools that you felt had a lack of students? I haven't yet, but if I get to the point in a game where there aren't any more workers to debut who have already been created, I am planning to take workers from another mod and put them in. That is what I would suggest. Obviously you have to change things in the bio such as age, companies they had worked for, and stuff like that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="codey_v2" data-cite="codey_v2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45666" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not a bad idea. If you're looking to integrate it more, you could try making some hosses that already debuted in the database to the graduate list.</div></blockquote><p> Yeah I was thinking about going through some of the big men that would believably have been trained by Dread and who aren’t assigned to a dojo already and assigning them to be TITAN Factory graduates, as well as adding a few of my own</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Azul" data-cite="Azul" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45666" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not in Cornellverse 2010. In the Cornellvervse 2010 mod I have played he contributes about a 45 rating in matches and gets super tired after 10 minutes of a match. <p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Sounds like a good idea. Are there any other training schools that you felt had a lack of students? I haven't yet, but if I get to the point in a game where there aren't any more workers to debut who have already been created, I am planning to take workers from another mod and put them in. That is what I would suggest. Obviously you have to change things in the bio such as age, companies they had worked for, and stuff like that.</p></div></blockquote><p> Well by 2010 his career was very much drawing to a close haha so not exactly in his prime </p><p> I might look through the other dojos and see if any of them have had a dry spell of students but Dread just has no one haha</p><p> If there’s any interest I’ll throw the data and renders up here too</p>

<p>Logan Wolfsbaine always seemed like a natural fit to have been through there. Ray Diaz worked with Dread for years and years in Japan, he’s a bigger guy and very reminiscent of that type of wrestler. </p><p> </p><p>

I’ve also felt the same way about Ekuma who had been a hot prospect (according to his bios) for years.</p>

<p>Well I poured through all the wrestlers debuting after 2012 in the size of light heavyweight and up who did not have a dojo listed. I also weeded our anyone whose skills reflected poor training or a lack of potential (ie your body builders and steroid monkeys) because I felt like Dread wouldn’t put his stamp on such workers.</p><p>

This is my list of existing CVerse workers that I feel would make believable TITAN Factory graduates:</p><p>

Hammer Hadley</p><p>

Logan Wolfsbaine</p><p>

James Diaz</p><p>

Ross Henry</p><p>

The Silencer</p><p>

Hellion</p><p>

Julius Moor</p><p>

Justice Jolson</p><p>

Naozane Goto</p><p>

Texas Hangman</p>

<p>Honestly, it’s probably meant for regen characters but there are only so many large heavyweights that retire and regen and there are other dojos they can come from. If anything, Titan Factory would be a fun promotion to book, with just a bunch of hosses beating each other up like a Godzilla film</p><p> </p><p>

Also, most of the top big guys are coming from either DeColt’s school or Nationals wrestling scholl</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Poet Justice" data-cite="Poet Justice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45666" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Honestly, it’s probably meant for regen characters but there are only so many large heavyweights that retire and regen and there are other dojos they can come from. If anything, Titan Factory would be a fun promotion to book, with <strong>just a bunch of hosses beating each other up</strong> like a Godzilla film<p> </p><p> Also, most of the top big guys are coming from either DeColt’s school or Nationals wrestling scholl</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I thought that was USPW .o.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jon The GOAT" data-cite="Jon The GOAT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45666" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought that was USPW .o.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> LOL!</p><p> </p><p> I think it would be an interesting concept to have an exclusively hoss roster of monster heels and no face/heel alignment, so you can have guys like Gargantuan, Prometheus and State of Destruction rumble it out. Probably would have to script everything, with traditional, realism and mainstream as the only product used, and use mainly angles (menace, menace, menace). Would be a fun concept tho</p>

I actually had this exact thing in an alt reality Cverse mod I’ve been working on (mostly for private enjoyment and watchers) Just a bunch of big guys (minimum LHW per rules) and only Ant-Man as the outlier. I could imagine Ant getting super over in that type of environment.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Poet Justice" data-cite="Poet Justice" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45666" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>LOL!<p> </p><p> I think it would be an interesting concept to have an exclusively hoss roster of monster heels and no face/heel alignment, so you can have guys like Gargantuan, Prometheus and State of Destruction rumble it out. Probably would have to script everything, with traditional, realism and mainstream as the only product used, and use mainly angles (menace, menace, menace). Would be a fun concept tho</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To be honest, my future plan with a USPW game is to turn all those monsters into workrate monsters and turn it into Big Japan Pro Wrestling (sans deathmatch) meets USPW.</p>

Archived