Changing Your Product Mid-Game

So question to everyone,

I was always curious as to how you guys switch up your product. Meaning after a while the product tends to either drag or due to effect changes, you might have a ton of very good workers but only pull C- and below due to that style not being popular at the time.

Now I know if you change it too drastically you will turn away a ton of your fan base, but what's the best way to switch up your product to keep up with the trends to stay in the game so to speak? And not lose your entire fan base?

Think of like WWE going from the Golden Area to The New Generation to The Attitude Era, to Ruthless Aggression, to Modern Day product. While the core backbone is still the same differences throughout the years in eras have kept them a little "fresh"

What would be the best way to implement this in TEW?

<p>Well I know about the editor, but I am talking doing it without. </p><p> </p><p>

I am just curious if anyone has actually done it in game without using the editor, and how it worked for them.</p><p> </p><p>

And what is the threshold of how much you can change your product without alienating your core audience and taking that massive hit.</p>

<p>Well, remember, most companies have preset limits on how much you can change the product. For instance, you're not going to make Risque and Hardcore into Key Features in NOTBPW.</p><p> </p><p>

As long as the changes aren't too drastic, you'll be fine. When playing TCW, I tweak things so that pop = performance, and I'm capable of winning National Battles.</p>

Archived