Question: How do I make a worker qualify to be a head booker / owner to a child compa

You can send him to NXT (to train) and try and assign him from there, that wouldn’t allow you to use him regularly on your main product though. You could still borrow him from development on a show by show basis if you needed.

It is a possibility, but I do currently think he's important on the main roster

<p>He can only be an owner...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45706" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can send him to NXT (to train) and try and assign him from there, that wouldn’t allow you to use him regularly on your main product though. You could still borrow him from development on a show by show basis if you needed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So I sent Triple H down to a dev territory so I can choose him as my head booker, but I can only choose him as my owner, how do I change that?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LlamaSquad" data-cite="LlamaSquad" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45706" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not sure if you can do this, but try and use the editor to raise his booking skill. I don't know if this works, but it seems logical.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's very high actually, even higher then his owner reputation</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="poopinggamer" data-cite="poopinggamer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45706" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's very high actually, even higher then his owner reputation</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think if you set him as your owner for NXT, he will be available to be selected as your booker as well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="piccamo" data-cite="piccamo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45706" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think if you set him as your owner for NXT, he will be available to be selected as your booker as well.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you! It worked.</p>

Archived