how do i change number of rounds?

i am playing the demo and plan to buy the game, in the rules & settings screen i have 5x5 on for main event non-title matches and title matches but if there is no ko, tko etc the matches stop at 3 for decision and never go to 5. how can i change the rules to make decision after 5 rounds instead of 3?

<p>Not exactly sure which fights you are referring to. Any normal fight under default rules will have 3 rounds. Main event non-title ones (as you have indicated) will have 5. Please also note that while there may be multiple title matches in a show, there can only be one main event match (and all the other non-title fights will be 3 unless otherwise indicated in the rules).</p><p> </p><p>

So are you saying that your main event matches actually take 3 rounds even though the rules say 5?</p>

sorry i was confused becouse english is not my mother tongue. i thought that main event non title was every fight in the main card. i figured out that if if i want 5 round in the fights on the main card i have to change non-title fight matches. thank very much, reading your answer help me understand were i was wrong

Archived