2018 GDS Fantasy Football League

Uncrewed

Hello GDS Fantasy Football lovers! It's time for this year's edition of the Grey Dog Software Fantasy Football League! I know rvdjrv2002 usually does this, but I haven't really seen him around recently. So, I've taken the liberty to do the league this year! Let's go over some basic rules:

1) 8 teams in this league

2) PPR format

3) Draft will be held the night before the first game of the NFL Regular Season (Which means the draft will be held on September 5th at 8:00 PM EST)

4) If you sign up, make sure to PM me your ESPN email address so I can invite you

5) I'm new at all of this, so if I mess up, please correct me!

6) Have Fun!

Signups are open and will remain open until we get 8 people!

I've been very quiet around these parts for the last year the regulars and I had been discussing it but hadnt got to posting anything here glad to see you did..that said the league we used last year has been re-activated so we could re-use that if its gonna be the same players otherwise im down

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rvdjrv2002" data-cite="rvdjrv2002" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've been very quiet around these parts for the last year the regulars and I had been discussing it but hadnt got to posting anything here glad to see you did..that said the league we used last year has been re-activated so we could re-use that if its gonna be the same players otherwise im down</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That'd be awesome! If we could get the old gang back together, that would be great!</p>

myself and other members of the league have put out the bat-signal to our friends outside of the gds community and we have found an 8th man so we have a full league draft it will be at 8pm est tomorrow night so get logged in and set your draft priorities if you wont be able to attend or suffer the wrath of autodraft!!!

Archived