what should I do?

So I'm thinking about doing a side project to counter my real world Olympic style fed that I am reporting on.

I probably wont' do a 2nd dynasty report, but I do want a promotion where I can be head booker and try to meet my owner goals, just to be different. I'm struggling with exactly what to do though.

I have real world mods from 1991, 1994, 1997 that I could use. But I'm struggling to decide whether I should use a small fed and work my way up, or like a regional or cult fed, or a WWE or WCW style fed.

Or I could be completely different and do something with the C-Verse, which I've never done. Just looking for options. If anybody wants to give me their opinion, I might, just might, turn it into a quick dynasty report.

I've started unemployed in a RW 2018 mod. I can only get a job overseas and bounce around after causing my employer great financial debt. I think they can be fun if you do like a diary of your experiences. I know I wish I would have documented that save. It got to the point where the owner started to wrestle for free, but he could never lose a match because he would reject it. It was fun and I was glad to leave and join a new rival promotion and put them out of business by buying them.

<p>I considered doing another current RW dynasty, but my International Pro Olympic Wrestling dynasty is current RW. That's the only reason I was thinking a 1990s mod. I don't want to download any more mods.</p><p> </p><p>

I thought about doing C-Verse. I could literally pretty much do what I wanted with the characters. Problem is I know nothing about the C-Verse and not sure I could fully get invested in it. It does sound fun though. I might give it a couple more days and see if anyone else gives any suggestions. </p><p> </p><p>

I voted in your poll. If you could do me a favor and cast your votes/predictions for my IPOW shows that would be great.</p>

Archived