What C-Verse dynasty should I tackle

What C-Verse dynasty should I tackle  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What C-Verse dynasty should I tackle

• Start out slow. Local fed to learn the ropes
    • Go all in right off the bat. National or higher.
    • A nice mix, regional or low rated cult.
    • Start unemployed, see what comes your way.

I think for my 2nd dynasty I'm going to try a C-Verse dynasty. It just seems like there is so much to do in the C-Verse and since the wrestlers aren't real, you can package them however you want. I've talked to several people that say C-Verse is the funnest thing to do and I'll quickly learn about it. Plus, it'll save me the trouble of trying to decide which RW mod to use. This way I'll have a CVerse dynasty and a RW dynasty.

I'm going to be Head Booker with pretty much all the game options turned on. I want to make this a real challenge and really learn how to play this game. With my IPOW dynasty I'm playing completely opposite, not worrying about ratings or money. The only question is where should I start? I plan on diving into this tonight and it'll basically be my backup dynasty while I'm waiting on votes for my IPOW dynasty.

Please choose one of the choices. The poll will remain open for at least a day while I research some of the choices. Thanks.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Regional all the way. It's the most fun to play and write, in my experience, and if you book it write then money's not a concern either.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What regional companies do you suggest I research and consider starting with? I know nothing about the C-Verse</p>

<p>Regional in the C-Verse it is. Now..I'm taking ideas on what regional promotions to research and start with.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, can anyone help ease my doubts about C-Verse? I keep going back to maybe I should just do a 2nd RW dynasty. </p><p> </p><p>

What are the positives of C-Verse over RW?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="We are APW" data-cite="We are APW" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've often felt that CV means I'm not limited by things I already know about the real world, especially gimmick or storywise. I can't imagine Lesnar acting in any other way than his current gimmick, for instance, and I'd find things like that super limited.<p> </p><p> CV is a blank canvas.</p><p> </p><p> I'd love to see a new APW diary out there personally, but you may find it easiest to think about what type of wrestling you enjoy watching and people can try to point you to a promotion that matches that product?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Itll be a regional promotion as that won the vote. As far as product type, I'm open to anything honestly. Any regional promotion, preferably in the United States but not limited to that</p>

<p>Mexico gets very little attention, so you can try that if you think you can do a lucha fed justice. As the only Regional Mexican fed, OLLIE are the fallen giants so appeal to me for that reason.</p><p> </p><p>

In the States, you have AAA who're the 'default' women's fed in the game. CZCW are the classic performance-focused fed. PSW are hardcore, and 10 years on from the death of DAVE should be able to forge their own identity.</p><p> </p><p>

In Canada, 4C have spent the last decade and more in the shadow of CGC/NOTBPW, but with CGC's struggles could be primed to capitalise.</p><p> </p><p>

In Japan, 5SSW are fairly immune from talent raids as there's no bigger compay with a women's division (I think). BCG are a throwback to old school puro and have that traditional mindset. GCG are their rivals who fell from grace and are doing everything they can to claw their way back up, with a shift to a modern emphasis.</p><p> </p><p>

EWA have Europe locked down, more or less. Avoid booking them into oblivion and they'll stay on top.</p><p> </p><p>

in Australia, APW have a lot of money - but nowhere near as much as RAW. The challenge is tackling the bigger fed without overdoing it - and while having RAW likely to take all your top stars as soon as they get over enough to be noticed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45886" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mexico gets very little attention, so you can try that if you think you can do a lucha fed justice. As the only Regional Mexican fed, OLLIE are the fallen giants so appeal to me for that reason.<p> </p><p> In the States, you have AAA who're the 'default' women's fed in the game. CZCW are the classic performance-focused fed. PSW are hardcore, and 10 years on from the death of DAVE should be able to forge their own identity.</p><p> </p><p> In Canada, 4C have spent the last decade and more in the shadow of CGC/NOTBPW, but with CGC's struggles could be primed to capitalise.</p><p> </p><p> In Japan, 5SSW are fairly immune from talent raids as there's no bigger compay with a women's division (I think). BCG are a throwback to old school puro and have that traditional mindset. GCG are their rivals who fell from grace and are doing everything they can to claw their way back up, with a shift to a modern emphasis.</p><p> </p><p> EWA have Europe locked down, more or less. Avoid booking them into oblivion and they'll stay on top.</p><p> </p><p> in Australia, APW have a lot of money - but nowhere near as much as RAW. The challenge is tackling the bigger fed without overdoing it - and while having RAW likely to take all your top stars as soon as they get over enough to be noticed.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A few choices there, what is your suggestion on the easiest one to start with? Probably EWA?</p>

4C or PSW, I think.

I'm not sure 4C have any significant competition in Canada - CGC are too big, ACPW too small, so you have the regional scene more or less to yourself; I'm not even sure that their production values are judged against yours.

For PSW in the States you have a lot of similarly-sized competition, many of whom can outpay you in production values, which hits your show ratings. The solution could be to go to weekly shows... but PSW has a high attrition product, from memory, so you'll have a challenge on your hands managing that.

Two very different companies, each with their own challenges, but for a diary game either one could be a lot of fun to play.

Archived