War in Canada: An NOTBPW Dynasty!

[B]Matt Phoenix[/B] is a 6'4 247 lbs powerhouse, who has been making a name for himself lately in Mexico, with a strong knowledge of the business and an amazing workrate for a man of his size. He hails from Clagary, Alberta, Canada, and it has always been his dream to wrestle in the big time in his home country, he began his training in 4C, the young Canadian promotion, training with such indy stars as Joey Poison and Warren Technique. Eventually, he was noticed by MPWF, and offered a contract to wrestler over there. By January 2006, Phoenix was a nationally recognizable "gringo" in Mexican Wrestling, and had wrestled some memorable matches against the likes of Domino and Soul Taker, and having a MOTY candidate against El Bandito in MPWFs entry into January's Lucha Festival. He seemed destined for greatness in Mexico. Then he got the call. The man he idolized, Dan Stone, was on the other end of the line. "Is this Matt Lang?" "Uh, yeah, but I go by Matt Phoenix" "Well, this is Dan Stone of NOTBPW, and I'm prepared to offer you a written contract to wrestle for my promotion. You won't get the main event status you've attained in Mexico instantly, but through some hard wor- "I'll do it", Stone was cut off in midsentence. "Great, your tryout will be this Monday." Matt Lang, he would be going by his real name, arrived at NOTBPW's training facility in British Columbia ecstatic to be even involved in a House Show for NOTBPW. He met up with Dan Stone before the show to learn who he'd be facing. "We're putting you up against Mammoth" Lang's heart sunk as he comprehended who Mammoth was. A sloppy worker, a fat worker, not the safest man in the world to be in the ring with. "Why Mammoth?" "We need to test you out, but you ARE going over, not every worker gets that treatment in their first match." The match proved to be a disaster, Lang showcased his skills, got the crowd behind him, and executed a Spiral Tap, impressive for a man of his size, to standing ovations. However, Mammoth, as Lang had feared, blew a spot involving a top rope leg drop, breaking Lang's neck. When he awoke in the hospital, the one-time budding Mexican star knew his career was over. What surprised him was that the entire stone family, and Mammoth were all in the hospital room with him. Stone stated firmly that he was prepared to make Lang head booker, should he accept. An unprecidented move, in that Lang was only 21 years old. Mammoth grudgingly apologized for the accident, but Lang could tell that he was protecting his job. "I...accept". A new era of NOTBPW had begun in Canada! Signings and releasings to come up soon!

Matt Lang's first order of business, in his mind, was to make sure the talent pool fit exactly what he hoped to achieve for NOTBPW. He knew he had two of the greatest wrestlers in Canada at his fingertips in Dan Stone, Jr. and R.K Haynes. R.K. had been one of his favorites as a young man, and he had a good relationship with him. DSJ is widely considered the greatest wrestler in Canada. That could be a money fued. He also really likes "Dark Angel", and knows that he will be another main event superstar easily. However, the rest of the roster leaves some to be desired, the midcard scene is very weak and he dislikes some of the men on the roster immensely, specifically Mammoth. Dan Stone, Sr. under advice from Matt Lang has extended offers to all of the following to work in NOTBPW. Lee Rivera- An old friend of Lang's from their training in 4C, currently works for the DeColts and CGC, but Lang feels he can pry him away. Matty Phatty- The "Cheeky Monkey" is currently unemployed, but Lang has worked with him in the past, and loves his gimmick. Phatty also has an underrated workrate, should be a solid midcarder. Jerome Jett(A person I made up)- The 33 year old Jett has attained popularity all over the globe, and is world renowned as one of the better wrestlers to never make the big time. This could be attributed to his dislike of American wrestling, or his desire to wrestle on every continent. Lang knows Jett personally, and hopes that he can land JJ to a written contract, the first he will have ever signed. Travis Century- A man who was integral in the training of Lang, and someone who he knows will liven up the midcard scene. The deranged priest has an awesome gimmick, and the wrestling skills to fit in in NOTBPW, also a needed veteran presence. Danny Cavanagh- The humongous, powerful, former Mr. Canada in bodybuilding, is looking to enter wrestling. Already has trained in America's MAW, and is showing more wrestling skills than anyone expected. Lang hopes that he will become a star in NOTBPW. Jon Jetson- The Canadian indy mainstay, and good friend of Matt Lang, Jetson's style fits in well with NOTBPW's style of wrestling, and Lang hopes that this veteran will do nicely in NOTBPW. Cherry Bomb- One of the best female workers in Canada, Lang knows that she will be important in not only a women's wrestling division in NOTBPW, but as a manager/valet. Oscar Golden- The "Golden Boy" is a friend of Lang's, who is yet undiscovered, will come in working as an Opener/Jobber, but Lang hopes that his promo skills will eventually get him over.

Matt Lang's heart raced as he watched backstage at the show he had just written, he was sitting alongside Dan Stone, Sr. who decided to rate that segments as they unfolded. [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING LIVE FROM ABBOTSFORD RECREATION COMPLEX, BRITISH COLUMBIA IN FRONT OF A JAMPACKED HOUSE OF 2000 FANS![/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]PRESHOW DARK MATCH- ALYSIAN SCOTTSFIELD VS. HARRY WILSON[/B] Just a match to get the fans excited about the upcoming action. Harry Wilson looked a bit off his game, even blowing a crossbody spot. Scottsfield, the ever steady veteran looked good as usual, but in a losing effort. Wilson won with the Angel's Wings/Guillotine Legdrop combination. [B]WINNER AT 11:27 HARRY WILSON RATING: C-[/B] The main show opens with a new pyrotechnics display as Tommy London and Tom Townsend welcome everybody to NOTBPW wrestling live, and are hyping up the upcoming show when out of nowhere [B]"Clint Eastwood" By Gorillaz[/B] hits and [B]Matty Phatty[/B] walks through the curtain. Phatty: Well, now, it looks like I took a wrong turn out of Derek Frost's mother's bedroom and ended up here, how unfortunate. I like to do it like they do on the Discovery Channel if you know what I mean. But onto a more serious matter, I, Matty Phatty will be gracing NOTBPW with my presence in the upcoming weeks, so you can look foward to the best wrestler you have EVER seen showing his indisputably great skills next week. And that, THAT is NOT "Monkey Business". *Phatty exits the arena* Townsend: Well, certainly a bizarre character to say the least. London: Why the heck was he wearing a monkey suit? [B]"Aenima" By Tool hits as Edd Stone strides through the curtain, with his Unlimited Action title around his waist. Stone picks up a microphone. [/B] Edd: What is this?! I am EDD STONE, the youngest and most talented of the Stone family, the only one currently wearing singles gold, and I am expected to defend MY precious title against some Japanese no-name, just because I am told to do so? I CHOOSE when I want to defend my title, NOT my father, NOT my brother, and NOT some loser neverwas booker, I refuse to defend my titl-- Edd's words are cut short as Shingen Miyazaki attacks from behind to a mized reaction and pulvarizes Stone with brutal chops, a steel cage is lowered and a cage match for the Unlimited Action title ensues. [B]CAGE MATCH: SHINGEN "STORM" MIYAZAKI VS. EDD STONE[/B] Neither one of these guys have been around for a particularly long time, and this was a showcase of what each of them could do. Miyazaki kept control of the smaller Stone throughout the match, raking his head against the steel cage to the point of opening a deep laceration on his forehead. At this point Miyazaki tried to escape, but Stone got up and charged up the cage. The two exchanged blows at the top, but, miraculously, Stone hit a Hurricanrana from the top of the cage, prompting a "Holy Sh*t" chant from the crowd. Both men were down for about 2 minutes before Edd made it to his feet a split second before Miyazaki and hit a dropkick. He then signalled that it was time for the Rolling Stone (Rolling Thunder). He was greeted by both knees of Miyazaki, and then an STO. Miyazaki was able to escape the cage for the hard faught win. [B]WINNER AND NEW UNLIMITED ACTION CHAMPION: SHINGEN "STORM" MIYAZAKI AT 22:59 RATING: C+ (Neither man is particularly well known, even the Stone kid, but they put on a good match. Edd wasn't happy to be doing the job, which hurt the match)[/B] Backstage [B]Tommy London[/B] is interviewing [B]Sean McFly[/B] McFly: [B]R.K. Hayes[/B], you have accomplished almost everything in this business. First African American heavyweight champion in Canada, and a multiple time champion to boot. You've beaten all of the Stones, Danny, Jeremy, Duane. Hell, you've even managed to beat Dark Angel. But, you've never beaten me: Sean McFly. And until you do that, all of your accomplishments mean nothing, these fans know who the best in the business is, ME. I think that it is in your best interest to prove that you are the best by taking me on in a CANADIAN TITLE MATCH, RIGHT HERE TONIGHT! [B]IN THE ARENA "DA ROCKWIELDER" BY METHOD MAN AND REDMAN HITS AS R.K. HAYES APPEARS[/B] Hayes: McFly, I don't give a damn about what the fans think, and I don't give a damn about you. All that matters is that I have this title around my waist and you don't. As far as your little challenge, I'll think about it, you'll have your response later tonight. [B]Dan Stone, Jr.[/B] comes to the ring and picks up a microphone. Stone: [B]Dark Angel[/B] you cost me the Canadian title last week, and I can't and won't let that slide. You like to play the "silent" and "mysterious" card to try and make yourself intimidating, well, guess what, you don't intimidate me. I've been in the ring with the best, and just because you have "mystical" powers doesn't mean that you can outwrestle me. No one outwrestles me. *The lights dim as [B]Mortis' WCW Theme begins to play[/B]* When the lights come back on, there is a casket with Dan Stone's name on it. Stone: You trying to scare me, trying to play mind games? I just said nothing you do can intimidate me, not even this cheap jokestore casket. *Stone walks outside to the casket and punches the top of it* Stone: Hah, you think a box can intimidate me? Well... *THE LID OF THE CASKET BUSTS OPEN AND DARK ANGEL BURSTS OUT, BEATING THE LIVING HECK OUT OF DAN STONE, AND HITTING HIM WITH THE ANGEL'S WINGS ONTO CONCRETE* London: Well, it looks like Dark Angel's mindgames might just have worked on Dan Stone tonight. [B]Segment rating: A*[/B] Dark Angel remains in the ring, as [B]Neighborhood #3(Power Out) by Arcade Fire hits and Duane Stone walks to the ring, this match was apparently made by Dan, Sr. to punish Dark Angel for his actions[/B] [B]Dark Angel vs. Duane Stone[/B] Two of the best in all of Canada went one on one in this contest, with Duane, the middle child of the Stone family, attempting to avenge his brother against the mysterious and silent Dark Angel. This match was absolutely masterful, both men were on the top of their game. It was a back and forth match, with one of the high spots being Stone managing to kick out of the Angel's Wings. From this point on, it appeard as if Duane would win, hitting 2 German Suplexes and locking in a visious armbar. Angel got to the ropes to break the hold. From here, Duane attempted to pounce, but was reversed by a drop toehold. Angel then hit a Darkness DDT, and got the one, two, three by using the ropes for leverage. The crowd was outraged. [B]WINNER AT 19:42 DARK ANGEL RATING A*[/B] [B]"Da Rockwielder" hits as R.K. Hayes walks through the curtain.[/B] Hayes: Alright McFly, I accept you challenge. Get on out here. [B]"The Final Countdown by Europe" begins to play as Sean McFly comes to the ring[/B] but as he does he is jumped by [B]Mammoth[/B], [B]Jerome Jett[/B] and [B]Danny Cavanagh[/B] the three decimate him as R.K. continues to talk. Hayes: McFly, you wanna face me, you gotta earn it, let's see you go through my gang, aight? *McFly begins to fight back as hard as he can, but cannot overpower the 500 lbs. Mammoth, the 350 lbs. Cavanagh, and the veteran JJ. However, Jeremy Stone sprints down to ringside, and begins cleaning house, McFly regains composure and the two lay out all of Hayes' cronies. McFly: See, I've got friends too, and one of my friends can take out any of yours. Hayes: Aight, dog, let's see it then how about [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] vs. [B]Mammoth[/B] and [B]Danny Cavanagh[/B]? Oh, and next week, McFly, if you want to earn that title shot you've gotta beat [B]Mammoth[/B] one on one next week. Stone and McFly together: You're on. [B]HANDICAP MATCH: JEREMY STONE VS. MAMMOTH AND CAVANAGH[/B] Things were not looking up for Stone, as, no matter how great of a wrestler one is, going up against a team that weighs a combined 850 lbs. is no small feat. Throughout the match, Mammoth and Cavanagh dominated, overpowering Stone, and using surprisingly good teamwork. The match looked to be over when Mammoth went up top for a Splash. However, he crashed and burned as Stone rolled out of the way. Stone then hit Mammoth with a clothesline, but couldn't take the big man down. Another one, Mammoth still wouldn't fall but a third brought him to the mat. Realizing that Stone may actually win, Jerome Jett ran to the ring and distracted the ref, while R.K. Hayes ran in and nailed stone with a spear. This left Stone vulnerable to an attack by Mammoth who hit a legdrop. Mammoth than tagged in Cavanagh who applied the "Mightylock"(Masterlock). Stone looked as if he was going to submit, but more interferance as McFly ran to the ring and distracted the ref. Stone hit a lowblow on Cavanagh and applied the dangerous Keylock, and when the referee turned around, Cavanagh was submitting. [B]WINNER AT 9:43: JEREMY STONE MATCH RATING: B+ (SOLID FOR A MATCH INVOLVING MAMMOTH)[/B] Again [B]Matty Phatty[/B] comes to the ring for no apparent reason, and taunts the fans, and his opponent for next week, Derek Frost. [B]THE MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]Generic Rap plays as Jerome Jett sprints to the ring for his NOTBPW debut, the fans boo him loudly due to his alignment with R.K. Hayes.[/B] [B]"Dan Stone's Custom Music", by Metallica plays, as the former champion makes his way to the ring, looking spooked at the possibility of interferance by Dark Angel[/B] [B]JEROME JETT vs. DAN STONE, JR.[/B] This was an excellent match, between excellent workers the match was back and forth, with the high point being Jett's debut of the "640 Splash" which found its mark about halfway through, but Stone got to the ropes. The two proceeded to put on a chain wrestling masterpiece, which NOTBPW fans love. Nothing special, but both were on their games. The match ended when Stone managed to hit his Fisherman's Suplex pin combination on Jett for the win. Stone immediately put his guard up waiting for Dark Angel to appear, but nothing happened, the show went off the air with Dan Stone, Jr. looking extremely afraid. Also, as the show ended, Jeremy Stone appeared and stated bluntly that he beat 2/3 of R.K.'s gang and wanted the third member, Jett, one on one next week. [B]WINNER: DAN STONE, JR. RATING: A[/B] [B]OVERALL SHOW RATING: B+[/B] Matches definitely slated for next week (feel free to predict): Matty Phatty vs. Derek Frost Sean McFly vs. Mammoth Jerome Jett vs. Jeremy Stone Next Week's questions: Who will step up to face Shingen Miyazaki for the UA title? Can Matty Phatty wrestle as well as he talks? Will Dark Angel appear? Can Sean McFly's title hopes continue against the 500 pounder in singles competition? Tune in tomorrow to find out! *FOR A PICTURE OF JEROME JETT, CLICK THE ATTACHMENT*

After the show, Matt Lang is approached by Edd Stone, who appears drunk. Edd: What the hell are you...do..ing, man, putting Shingen over me? Man...I am a Stone...you are a never...was, man....man, you...I ain't gonna listen to you...no...never again... *Edd passes out* The aftermath of this incident was that Edd was reprimanded immensely by his father, and given a 15 day suspension. Also, his push has been set to "Enhancement Talent" as punishment. Edd Stone now has a hatred of Matt Lang and a Strong Dislike of his own father. [B]AM I DOING A GOOD JOB, PLEASE POST COMMENTS, EVEN IF THEY ARE NEGATIVE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WRONG SO I CAN FIX IT, OR IF PEOPLE ARE EVEN READING[/B]

That Friday, at the board meeting involving myself and my staff of Dan Stone, Sr., Jason Rogers, and Shiek Mustafa I was approached by [B]Dan Stone, Jr[/B] who said he wanted to talk to me. DSJ: Phoenix, I'm impressed with how your first show went, this storyline with me and Cliff(Dark Angel) is really taking off, the casket angle was the high point of last show. Lang: Thank you, I hope that by the time I make it to my first PPV two weeks from now, you and Cliff will have a one on one match, with more heat than any NOTBPW singles match ever. DSJ: Sounds good, you just gotta make sure that you keep up the good work. NOTBPW is in its largest period of growth in the history of Canadian wrestling, we drew a .5 rating, our highest ever with the show on Wednesday, keep giving the fans interesting storylines like the ones you are giving, but give 'em old school wrestling as well, and you've got yourself a winner, I'm looking foward to seeing how the promotion does without a Stone at the helm. *Those last words sounded like a challenge to me, and I was certainly prepared to take NOTBPW to new heights* After the meeting, as I was rolling down the halls in my wheelchair, I was approached by the man who put me in it, and a man who I was inexplicably using in a main-event storyline [B]Mammoth[/B]. Mammoth: Lang, I've got something I need to tell ya, alright? Lang: What is it? Mammoth: Last time, I was just protecting my job, but this time I'm serious, I'm sorry for injuring you, it was an accident, but I could've prevented it. I try and work the younger guys a bit stiffer, to make sure that they know they gotta work to make it to the show. Lang: You made that, very, very obvious in our match...the match that ended my career. Mammoth: Look, that's something that I can't fix, but you've earned my respect and the respect of everyone in the back, I hope that we can at least be friends. Lang: O...kay... *I couldn't tell if he was sucking up to the booker or if he was genuine* Mammoth: And I am going to damn well put on the best match of my career against McFly next week to prove to everyone that I should be a main eventer, make sure to watch. Lang: I will, fatty, I will...

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING LIVE FROM PENGROWTH PLACE IN WESTERN CANADA![/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]PRE-SHOW DARK MATCH: STEVEN PARKER VS. DARK ANGEL[/B] Youngster Steven Parker came to the ring with no music, and was already in the ring when the lights dimmed, and the man who trained him appeared in the ring. A great way to get S.P. some overness and give Dark Angel some work in a show he wasn't scheduled to wrestle on. Of course, these two wrestled well together, being that Dark Angel trained Parker. The two put on a nice opening match, which the crowd got into despite never even having heard of Steven Parker. By no means was it a squash, as, after shaking off his initial fear of the menacing Angel, Parker mounted some nice offense. But in the end, Angel took him on a journey to hell for the win. [B]WINNER: DARK ANGEL AT 11:27 RATING: C+[/B] At this point, Matty Phatty appeared to some nice X-pac heat and insulted the fans intelligence by showing them that he wasn't a REAL monkey, it was just a mask. [B]SEGMENT RATING: B-[/B] The main show opened up with The Natural waltzing to the ring for a match against Derek Frost, whom Matty Phatty had frequently been using as a joke lately. [B]DEREK "ICEMAN" FROST VS. THE NATURAL[/B] An absolute bathroom break, these two wrestled for ten uneventful minutes, until, as expected, Matty Phatty ran down to absolutely no heat and attacked Frost. [B]WINNER AT 9:27 THE NATURAL[/B] [B]Lee Rivera[/B] makes his NOTBPW debut, as he comes to the ring and picks up a microphone. Rivera: So, I've finally arrived in the big leagues, eh? Funny, the match before this looked like a CGC match...but enough jokes, I'm here for one reason, and one reason alone, and that is to WIN. [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] I've watched your recent winning streak. Very impressive, and now you're the National Champion? It must be great to be you. But I want you to listen to this, and listen closely. *Makes a humorous attempt to speak Japanese* For those who can't speak [B]*racial slur*[/B], I said I'M COMING FOR YOUR TITLE IN 2 WEEKS LIVE AT SUPER SLAM!!. [B]SEGMENT RATING: B+[/B] Lee Rivera's opponent, Harry Wilson comes to the ring for a singles match. [B]LEE RIVERA VS. HARRY WILSON[/B] A nice match to wipe the taste of Frost/Natural out of the fans' mouth. Rivera and Wilson meshed well, with Wilson trying to wrestle a solid technical match, and Rivera going for high flying spots. The fans were surprisingly wholeheartedly behind Rivera, who lit it up out there. THe high point was when Rivera hit a spinning heel kick, and a facebuster(X-factor). He proceeded to sprint to the top rope, and execute a wicked Spiral Tap for the 1...2...3. After the pin, he motioned that he was coming for the national title. The fans actually popped. [B]MATCH RATING: B-[/B] [B]Sean McFly[/B] is shown backstage psyching himself up to prepare for the gargantuan Mammoth. He proceeds to look at the camera. McFly: R.K., I can't understand why you need lackeys, but I will take them out one by one until I your forced to give me that title shot, in two weeks at SUPER SLAM!!. [B]SEGMENT RATING: B[/B] [B]Dan Stone, Jr.[/B] is in his locker room, getting dressed, when he notices a note in his locker. Written in what appears to be blood, is "See you in two weeks". At this time a random backstage worker tells Dan that he's been challenged to a match RIGHT NOW! Upon arriving at the ring, Dark Angel's music hits, and Dan has a confused look on his face. But the man that appears is not Dark Angel, but Travis Century who picks up the mic. Century: You have angered the Dark one, and he will smite you. However, fortunately for you, the Dark One doesn't wish to sully his hands with you in such an...unworthy...town, and so I, Travis Century, the prophet of the Dark Angel, will gladly and most willingly do his bidding. Your time on this Earth is wearing thin, Mr. Stone, and I will be the one to condemn you STRAIGHT TO HELL. This is the gospel according to Travis Century, Glory be to the Dark One. [B]SEGMENT RATING: A (WOW!)[/B] [B]DAN STONE, JR. VS. TRAVIS CENTURY[/B] The fans popped surprisingly hard for Travis Century, who looks as if he fits the role of mouthpiece/minion to the Dark One very, very, nicely.The match itself was solid, but unspectacular, but it had the fans attention. Century worked his brawling style all over the bewildered Stone, who began a standard babyface comeback on Century, until the lights dimmed. Dark Angel appeared on the entrance ramp, distracting Stone, who fell victim to an Exorcism by Century. Then, Duane Stone appeared and hit Angel in the back of the head with a lead pipe. This distracted Century enough for Danny to win with a schoolboy. The fans popped for all of the commotion. [B]WINNER: DAN STONE, JR. AT 10:46 RATING:A[/B] [B]Jerome Jett[/B] makes his way to the ring preparing for his match with [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] he picks up a mic, and gives an intense promo on how, he's only with R.K. Hayes for power and money, the only two things he cares about. And how he's going to inrease his power by beating Jeremy Stone tonight. [B]JEREMY STONE VS. JEROME JETT[/B] These two gave it their all in a clean match, Jerome simply couldn't match up to Stone wrestling wise, so he tried to use quickness and aerial skills, the style of which he is arguably the foremost expert of in the world. He hit some daring moonsaults and even busted out a *missed* 640. This mistake allowed Stone to take advantage, assaulting Jett's legs, keeping him from being able to go airborn, and eventually locking in the unbreakable Stonelock. Jett refused to submit, but lost upon passing out. Stone picked up a hardfaught, clean, victory. [B]WINNER: JEREMY STONE AT: 19:42 RATING: B+[/B] Dan Stone came out and announced a [B]Champion vs. Champion match, pitting R.K. Hayes vs. Shingen Miyazaki[/B] [B]R.K. HAYES VS. SHINGEN MIYAZAKI[/B] Solid match, between solid wrestlers. R.K. and Shingen wrestled well, the crowd enjoyed it, R.K. dominated, further solidifying his place as champion in NOTBPW. [B]WINNER AT 17:00 R.K. HAYES[/B] [B]Mammoth[/B] is in the back, being interviewd by [B]Tommy London[/B] London: Do you think you can beat Sean McFly, and ruin his dreams for a shot at the title? Mammoth: Hah, stupid question, eh? Look at me, I'm the largest man in wrestling today. Sean McFly has no offense that will work against me, eh? Before he knows it he'll feel the impact of the Mammoth Bomb, and his shot at the title will NEVER happen. And guess who'll step in to take it? ME, MAMMOTH. [B]MAIN EVENT: MAMMOTH VS. SEAN MCFLY, IF MCFLY LOSES, HE FORFEITS HIS #1 CONTENDERSHIP[/B] Well, as we all know, Mammoth is much more a spectacle than he is a wrestler, so it was up to Sean to carry this one. Mammoth simply overpowered him with a style reminiscent of Big Van Vader, simpy putting all of his weight into punches, and throwing McFly into every turnbuckle, then splashing him. Things were definitely not looking up for McFly, who was scoop slammed and then splashed by the 500 pounder. For the 2 and three quarters. Mammoth was performing really, really well, and I was surprised in the back. The fans were into it. McFly played a little possum and dodged a second splash, then faught back, hitting a dropkick which knocked the big man down. McFly then went for the Flying Delorean, a move he seldom uses. However,[B] Danny Cavanagh [/B]ran down and pushed him off the ropes. Then, Mammoth hit a gorilla press slam for a sure victory, but [B]Victoria Stone and Jeremy Stone[/B] ran down and went after Cavanagh. In the ring, Mammoth lost focus at all this, as did the ref, allowing McFly to hit the Air McFly into a chair (Van Daminator). For the 1...2..NO MAMMOTH KICKED OUT. The fans were getting into this. The ref cleared all of the interfering participants and barred them all from ringside. It would be 1 on 1 from now on. McFly rann around the ring, while Mammoht lumbered after him, right into a superkick. 1...2...3!!!!! MCFLY WINS!! MCFLY WINS!! [B]WINNER AT 11:50 SEAN MCFLY (MAMMOTH NEARLY WENT INTO CARDIAC ARREST, BUT THE RATING WAS....A*!!!!!!!!![/B] Holy Crap, why is Mammoth getting so over???? After the match, Cavanagh returned, this time with Jerome Jett and laid into McFly, R.K. Hayes followed close behind. The 3 (Mammoth was out cold) proceeded to lay into McFly, beating him to the mat, and allowing Cavanagh to lock in the mightylock. The show went off the air with R.K. telling McFly that he hadn't proved nothin' by beating Mammoth, he'd have to go 1 on 1 with "The Mighty" Danny Cavanagh next week, with his title aspirations on the line! OVERALL SHOW RATING: B+ *Note, Following this show Matty Phatty's storyline was ended...it just wasn't working, and his upper midcard spot will be handed to veteran Jon Jetson* Matches scheduled for Next Show... The Dark Church (Dark Angel and Travis Century) vs. Dan and Duane Stone, stemming from tonight's incidents. Danny Cavanagh vs. Sean McFly-If McFly loses, he loses his title shot. R.K. Hayes will be in action! Questions for next week's lead in show to Super Slam... Can McFly earn the title shot? Who will gain momentum in the Angel/Stone feud? How will Jerome Jett respond to losing? Will Shingen Miyazaki accept Lee Rivera's challenge, after the latter's impressive win? Tune in to Find Out!

Later that night, I recieved a call from [B]George DeColt[/B], much to my surprise. DeColt: What the hell are you doing kid? Do you even understand wrestling? A man like Mammoth should never make it to the main event... Lang: Well, the fans seemed to like it. The storyline's about McFly, not Mammoth. DeColt: It's that kind of ****iness that it leading my workers to flock towards you. First, you take Rivera...he was one of our future stars. And now you sign my top road agent?! If it's war you want...it's WAR YOU'LL GET! And with, that he hung up...

[CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/NOTBPW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING LIVE FROM ABBORTSFORD RECREATION COMPLEX IN ABBORTSFORD, BC!! THE LEAD-IN SHOW TO SUPER SLAM![/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]DARK MATCH STEVEN PARKER vs. R.K. HAYES(CANADIAN CHAMPION)[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/StevenParker_alt.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] This match took place in front of about 500 fans who arrived an hour early, it was a dark match to continue training Steven Parker against the best, and let he and R.K. get used to working together for later tonight. R.K. dominated the match, of course, but Steven was allowed to get in some offense. Also, today Steven came out with a ring entrance and theme music. [B]WINNER: R.K. HAYES AT 10:20 RATING: C+[/B] [B]PRE-SHOW MATCH OSCAR GOLDEN VS. HARRY WILSON[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/OscarGolden.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG] Nothing great here, by now 1,000 or so fans had arrived to see these two unknowns go at it. An even matchup between two workers who could, quite possibly, be the future of NOTBPW, Harry won with the Angel's Wings in a short and not so sweet yawner. [B]WINNER AT 6:45 HARRY WILSON[/B] The main show started to the music of [B]Sean McFly[/B], who came to the ring and picked up a microphone. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] McFly: R.K. I don't know why a wrestler of your calibur has to surround himself with cronies...but I took out that lardass Mammoth, and I am sure as hell gonna take out that steroid abusing hack Danny Whatshisname tonight as well, and next week...at SUPER SLAM!, I will prove that, while you are a great wrestler, no one can fly with me. [B]DEAN MCWADE VS. CRAIG GREEN[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] In a match that was essentially designed to both kick off the lead in show with two workers who work well together, and make an impromptu tag title match for next week's PPV it was Craig Green of the champion Krelowna Playaz against one half of the McWade twins, Dean McWade. It was an even match, until Craig got the upper hand by nailing a spinning heel kick and then a standing senton. However, at this time Dallas McWade came down, and the McWade's pulled a successful "switcheroo", allowing the fresher Dallas to get a win for Dean in the singles match. [B]WINNER AT 9:47 "DEAN" MCWADE RATING: B-[/B] From here, [B]Gregg Boone [/B]came out and protested to the referee, but it was to no avail, the decision was final. In a rage Boone picked up a mic and challenged the McWades to a match for the tag team titles next week at Super Slam, the McWades obliged. [B]Lee Rivera[/B] comes to the ring and picks up a mic [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/LeeRivera.jpg[/IMG] Rivera: [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B], the time draws near to our meeting at Super Slam, where I will become the Unlimited Action National Champion! But, just us, wrestling each other wouldn't make much of a PPV quality match, would it? Why don't we make this a ladder match? I mean, anything for the fans, right? *of course, a ladder match is right up Lee's alley* [B]CENTURY/ANGEL vs. DAN/DUANE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/TravisCentury.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] Well, here we go, a pretty anticipated match. Who would get the upperhand in this hot feud. The match wasn't a gem, but everybody involved was solid and the crowd was into it. Dan Stone cleaned Travis Century's clock for almost 5 minutes, even busting his chest open with stiff chops, but as soon as he tagged Duane, Century got the tag to Angel, who went on a rampage on Duane, and took him on a "Journey to Hell", Dan tried to make the save, but was cut off by Century. Duane looked as if he'd kick out but Angel grabbed the ropes, for the win. [B]WINNERS: CENTURY/ANGEL AT 17:40 RATING: B(meh)[/B] After the match [B]Travis Century[/B] picked up a mic... Century: Duane Stone, the weak link of the famous Stone family wrestling dynasty. Apparently, God didn't bless you with the abilities of your father, as he did with your brother. You aren't even worthy of being in the same ring as the Dark One, so it would appear that again, I will have to smite you down. Next week, on PPV, I, Travis Century, and the Dark Angel will end one half of the Stone clan in one night. This is the gosel according to Travis Century, and it [I]shall be done[/I]. *Dark Angel, surprisingly gets on the mic* Angel: You will meet you doom at Super Slam in a [I]CASKET MATCH[/I] [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] came to the ring for what would seemingly be a warmup match to prepare him for [B]Lee Rivera[/B] next week, a match which he had requested. He also announced through a translator that he accepted Lee Rivera's ladder match stipulation for next week. [B]SHINGEN MIYAZAKI(C) VS. JON JETSON FOR THE UNLIMITED ACTION TITLE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JonJetson.jpg[/IMG] A very nice midcard matchup, and the debut of Jon Jetson, who some thought was out there to job. However, they quickly found out that the crafty veteran was in it to win it. And win it he did, shockingly just one week before Super Slam, Jon Jetson did the unthinkable, and beat Shingen Miyazaki for the Unlimited Action title just a week before it was to be defended. It was by no means a clean win though, as Shingen dominated the whole match, hitting Jetson with brutal chops and kicks, but his downfall was a telegraphed shining wizard, which Jetson rolled out of the ring, leaving Shingen to crash and burn, hurting his leg. While the ref was tending to him, Jetson put on some brass knuckles. 35 seconds later, Shingen was out cold for an absolutely shocking win. [B]WINNER AND NEW U.A. CHAMPION: JON JETSON[/B] After the match, Lee Rivera came to the ring, with a mic. Rivera: Wow, Shingen, I was truly looking foward to our match, but you had to go and lose to some mid forties neverwas... *he is cut off by Jetson* Jetson: Whoa...whoa...whoa "neverwas"? Who's holding the gold boy? Me, Jon Jetson. You'll still have your little ladder match next week, but you'll be facing, um...superior competition *he is cut off by Shingen, who picks up a mic and speaks English for the first time* Shingen: You...cheat...in my contract....rematch clause, which I will use. Rivera: Hey, man, you lost, you gotta go to the back of the line, its my shot. *A heated argument ensues...until* [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DanStone.jpg[/IMG] [B]Dan Stone, Sr.[/B] comes to the ring, with a microphone. Dan: Well, ot's obvious that nothing is going to be settled this way. Both Shingen and Lee have a right to next week's match. Lee [I]was[/I] the #1 contender prior to this defeat, but Shingen [I]did[/I] have a rematch clause in his contract. So...what is a General Manager to do? What else? Live...NEXT WEEK...ON PAY PER VIEW...WE ARE GOING TO SEE LEE RIVERA!... *Lee celebrates in ring* ...VS. SHINGEN MIYAZAKI *Lee looks stunned, now Jon Jetson begins to celebrate, as it looks as if he'll have the night off* ...VS. JON JETSON IN A TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH. *the fans pop to the tune of a B+ segment* All three men exit the ring, stunned. Backstage, [B]Sean McFly[/B] lifts weights, when all of the sudden [B]Mammoth[/B] and [B]Danny Cavanagh[/B] pin him to the ground. [B]R.K. Hayes walks in, and gets in his face.[/B] R.K.: I want you to watch this next match, McFly, this is how a champion wrestles. [B]R.K. HAYES(c) VS. STEVEN PARKER[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/StevenParker_alt.jpg[/IMG] Well, judging by the fact that Steven entered with no theme music, you knew this would be a quick momentum gaining squash for the champion, which it was. R.K. knocked Steven out cold with an axe kick, and tossed him out of the ring for a countout victory in just over 3 minutes. [B]WINNER AT 3:10 R.K. HAYES[/B] R.K.: Now [I]that's[/I] howa true champion wrestles. [B]JEROME JETT VS. LEE RIVERA[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/26.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/LeeRivera.jpg[/IMG] Well, two high flyers going at it, a nice match for the fans to see before a PPV, to showcase two of our better workers. This match was booked at request by Jerome Jett who wanted to show that his loss to [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] last week was a fluke. Lee gave Jerome a bit more than he wished for, but ultimately, Jerome Jett hit a Bomber Jett from the top rope on Lee for the win. Afterwards, Jerome hit the mic. [B]WINNER AT 17:20 JEROME JETT RATING: B+[/B] Jett: See, [B]Stone[/B]? I am the greatest pure wrestler the world has ever seen, your win last week was an absolute fluke...and to prove it, I challenge you to a match next week. But this won't be a singles match, It will be a tag match...me and a partner of my choosing, vs. you and a partner of your choice. Who will you pick? Danny will be up against Dark Angel, Duane will be taking on Century. And Edd, Edd's in [I]rehab[/I] Your brother in law Sean McFly will likely be your only choice after he loses tonight... [B]Jeremy Stone appears and beats Jett down to the mat.[/B] *guess that's a yes* [B]Mammoth[/B] lumbers to the ring for his scheduled match against Jeremy. [B]MAMMOTH VS. JEREMY STONE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] A relatively short match, to give Jeremy some momentum. Mammoth looked decent in his role as huge monster tonight, as he has of late. He was able to splash Jeremy Stone in each turnbuckle, for a seeming victory. However, Jeremy pulled a babyface style comeback when Mammoth applied a nervehold, and 3 minutes later, he had the big man in a Stonelock for the win. [B]WINNER AT 6:47 JEREMY STONE RATING: B+[/B] Up next was the [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]SEAN MCFLY vs. DANNY CAVANAGH- IF MCFLY LOSES HE FORFEITS HIS TITLE SHOT[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DannyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG] This was seemingly going to be a tough test for McFly against the huge and powerful Cavanagh. However, McFly was a man on a mission and he disposed of the huge Cavanagh relatively easily, hoisting hin up for a DeLorean Driver. Cavanagh did make it intersting with his application of the mighylock, but McFly broke it, to the delight of the fans, after being trapped in it for over 5 minutes. [B]WINNER: SEAN MCFLY AT 12:00 RATING: C+ (ouch)[/B] After this, R.K. Hayes comes to this ring and the two get into a face to face staredown, to the delight of the fans. McFly gets on the mic... McFly: R.K., tomorrow let's be sure that the best man wins, to ensure that no one interferes in out match, and I think I've at least earned that right, let's make next week's match a [B]CAGE MATCH[/B] R.K.: Aight, dog, your on. [B]OVERALL SHOW RATING: B[/B] Be absolutely sure to read tomorrow for Super Slam...it's going to be a hot show. [B]The card for Super Slam is as follows...feel free to predict as always McWades vs. Krelowna Playaz-NOTBPW TAG TITLES Duane Stone vs. Travis Century Lee Rivera vs. Shingen Miyazaki vs. Jon Jetson-NOTBPW U.A. TITLE Dan Stone, Jr. vs. Dark Angel -CASKET MATCH Jerome Jett/???? vs. Jeremy Stone/???? R.K. Hayes vs. Sean McFly- CAGE MATCH FOR NOTBPW CANADIAN TITLE[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/NOTBPW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]NOTBPW SUPER SLAM LIVE FROM THE NEWFOUNDLAND RUGBY GROUNDS ON THE ISLE OF NEWFOUNDLAND!!![/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]PRESHOW MATCH (SHOWN ONLINE) STEVEN PARKER VS. STONE YOSHIKAWA(c) FOR THE NOTBPW "YOUNG LION" TITLE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/StevenParker_alt.jpg[/IMG] vs. *no picture available* Well, a nice way to start the fans watching live, with a title match! Young Jeremy Parker, trained by Cliff "Dark Angel" Wilson, and a rapidly improving future star of NOTBPW taking on Stone Yoshikawa, a youngster from Japan who has never lost in his short time in NOTBPW. For two guys who the fans don't know very well, these two got the crowd going. The match was back and forth action throughout, with several near-falls and high spots. The match eventually went in Steven Parker's favor, as he won with a "Future Shock" piledriver. [B]WINNER AND NEW "YOUNG LION" TITLE HOLDER AT 12:37- STEVEN PARKER RATING: C-[/B] After the match [B]Steven Parker[/B] hit the mic. Parker: This is only the beginning, you fans may not know me, but I am the Future of NOTBPW, soon I'll be headlining this PPV...[I]The Future is Now[/I] [CENTER]The Main Show starts with announcers Tommy London and Tom Townsend Welcoming the Fans to NOTBPW SUPER SLAM.[/CENTER] [B]MATCH 1: MCWADE BROTHERS vs. KRELOWNA PLAYAZ(c) FOR THE TAG TITLES[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] & [url]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/GreggBoone.jpg[/url] Well, nothing spectacular, but a nice title match to begin the show. The two teams mesh well together in matchers and have great chemistry in the ring together. Dean McWade stole the show, showing wrestling skills we at NOTBPW didn't even know he had, really proved himself on the biggest stage in Canadian wrestling. The match was won when Dean and Dallas pulled the old switcheroo trick on a hapless Gregg Boone, and Dallas nailed a lariat for the win. [B]WINNERS AND NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AT 10:34: MCWADE BROTHERS RATING:C+ [/B] [B]Duane Stone[/B] makes his way to the ring for his singles match with the demented priest [B]Travis Century[/B], before Travis enters Duane gets a mic. [CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Duane: [B]Travis Century[/B], for the past couple of weeks you have preached and preached and preached about how [B]Dark Angel[/B] is great, and how what you preach will be done. Tonight, you get to prove it...one on one. But let me tell you, my family preaches and lives by only one thing, [I]Wrestling[/I], and tonight, we wrestle. [B]PROMO RATING: B+[/B] [B]DUANE STONE vs. TRAVIS CENTURY[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/TravisCentury.jpg[/IMG] A short, but pretty sweet match. The crowd was wholeheartedly behind Duane Stone, with Travis being subjected to loud boos. These two didn't give a "Super Slam" performance, but what they gave wasn't dissapointing either. Duane won with a "From Canada With Love" (Senton Bomb) after a back and forth match, Duane played to the crowd nicely throughout. [B]WINNER AT 9:57 DUANE STONE RATING: B-[/B] Next up was the ladder match for the Unlimited Action Championship [B]JON JETSON(c) vs. SHINGEN MIYAZAKI vs. LEE RIVERA FOR U.A. TITLE [/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JonJetson.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] vs. [url]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/LeeRivera.jpg[/url] And so off we were on a long, but lackluster journey. These three gave it their all, but the fans weren't buying into it. They were behind Miyazaki the entire time, and against Jetson. Lee wrestled his butt of and stole the show, however, with high flying attacks off the ladder, including the ending of the match, when he took Miyazaki...and himself...out with a Spiral Tap through a table. Jetson waltzed up the ladder and retained his title, much to the dismay of the fans, as they know little to nothing about Jetson. Lee Rivera was the big winner here as he got, much, much, much more over than he was coming in. Overall, a decent midcard match, but not exactly stellar. [B]WINNER AND STILL U.A. CHAMPION AT 20:27-JON JETSON RATING: C [/B] Next up was [B]Jerome Jett[/B], who waltzes to the ring with a swagger unusual of the serious Jett. He picks up a mic. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/26.jpg[/IMG] Jett: [B]Jeremy Stone[/B], tonight is the night when I finally get the better of you...yes, you are a great wrestler, but you are a loner, your only friends are your family...and they are all either busy or...well...[I]losers.[/I] A loner is not a good thing to be in a tag match. Me? I have friends...I have good friends...I have [I]big[/I] friends...and my partner is going to be a [I]big[/I] problem for you Stone, because my partner is............................................ [B]MAMMOTH![/B]. [CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] *[B]Mammoth enters, to a chorus of boos (the man is at B+ overness, what can I say?), and enters the ring, looking menacing.[/B] [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] comes to the ring, but doesn't pick up a mic, he just motions at the entrance way, as unfamiliar music to NOTBPW plays.. [B]"Praise" by Sevendust[/B], and a man with [I]dreadlocks[/I] walks slowly to the ring. The crowd is in a frenzy...it's....it's......[B]ART REED!!![/B]. Yes, the rapidly rising superstar of DAVE fame is in NOTBPW, one of the top 10 wrestlers in all the world last year, [B]Art Reed[/B] joins Jeremy in the ring...[B]Jett and Mammoth[/B] look shocked. [B]JEROME JETT/MAMMOTH vs. JEREMY STONE/ART REED[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/26.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] Well, the initial shock of Jett wore off quickly as he picked apart Art Reed in the early going. (Just having these two indy legends in the same ring is a dream for many fans). Art made a tag to Jeremy, Jett brought in Mammoth. Jeremy couldn't do much with the big man, and Mammoth gained the quick upperhand, hitting Jeremy with huge headbutts and a legdrop [I](bad memories)[/I]. Things looked bleak when Mammoth went for the cover. But Art saved the day with a springboard, breaking the count. The match went on for about 11 minutes, with Jett handling most of the work for his team, and Art handling most for his. Art had almost put Jett away at about the 9 minute mark, but Mammoth broke up the [I]dreadlock[/I]. The final 2 minutes of the match was chaos...Jeremy came in and hit a German Suplex on Mammoth!, not an easy task. Meanwhile, Jerome was sizing up Art for a Superkick...but Art ducked it, and pulled him over into the [I]dreadlock[/I]...Stone locked Mammoth in the [I]stonehold[/I]...both men tapped, and it was a decisive win for Art and Jeremy...afterwards, Art saluted the fans to a nice applause...[B]ART REED HAS ARRIVED IN NOTBPW![/B] [B]WINNERS AT 11:47 ART REED AND JEREMY STONE RATING: B+[/B] [B]Dan Stone, Jr.[/B] came to the ring, looking unafraid of [B]Dark Angel[/B, despite facing him in a [I]casket match[/I]. The following match should have a drastic impact on who will be the next # 1 contender. Danny picks up a mic. Dan: ...Dark Angel...for the past couple of weeks, you've managed to get into my head...to distract me. But, my brother showed me earlier that there's nothing to fear by beating [B]Century[/B]. [I]I am a Stone[/I], I will not lose, no matter the obstacle. [B]*the lights dim*[/B] [B]DAN STONE, JR. vs. DARK ANGEL CASKET MATCH[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] Well, this was an excellent match...the crowd was really into it. For almost [I]30 minutes[/I] Dan and Angel went after each other with everything they had, but neither was able to injure the other enough to trap them in the casket. Angel hit Dan with a DDT off of the side of the ring, but to no avail. Dan hit a piledriver onto exposed concrete, but Angel wouldn't stay in the casket. Angel faught back, ending with a [I]Descent to Hell[/I] into the casket...but right as the lid was closing, Dan blocked it with his foot, leading to a Dan comeback, hitting 6...count 'em...6 German Suplexes onto the concrete floor....but Angel just kept fighting. Both men were exhausted...Angel had almost no facepaint left...but they kept fighting. The match ended, finally, when Angel used the [I]Angel's Wings [/I] from the tope rope, into the open casket...and slammed it shut. Shockingly, and to a chorus of boos...Dark Angel had bested Dan Stone, Jr. After the bell rung, Angel collapsed in the middle of the ring. The crowd stood up and cheered for a solid five minutes for the great performance. [B]WINNER AT 30:47 DARK ANGEL RATING: A*[/B] [B]IT WAS TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!!![/B] [B]Sean McFly[/B] comes to the ring, as the [I]35 feet high, steel cage lowers[/I] McFly: R.K. , it all comes dow to this. Tonight is our night to shine...two of the greatest wrestlers in the world...no distractions. The only way to win is to beat the other so senseless that you are able to climb [I]35 feet[/I], and escape the cage. No pinfalls, no submissions, and no interferance. [B]R.K. HAYES(c) vs. SEAN MCFLY CAGE MATCH FOR THE NOTBPW CANDIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] Throughout the match there were warring [I]"Let's go Sean"[/I] and "[I]R.K. owns you"[/I] chants. The match was absolutely main event calibur. The hideous sound of flesh against steel rang throughout Newfoundland regularly. Both men were cut badly by the end of the match. Several near escapes were made by Sean McFly, but time after time, R.K. was able to stop him...one of which culminated in a [I]25 foot powerbomb[/I] from about halfway up the cage. This left Sean down and out, but R.K.'s strength was depleted too, both men lied motionless on the canvas. The ref's count got to 9 before R.K. got up and made a break for the door of the cage, but from behind, and to the crowd's general delight, Seanhit a superkick, keeping R.K. just short of the exit...and sending him flying [I]into the referee[/I]. Sean lept through the cage door...he made it out...NEW CHAMPION...NEW CHAMPION. But wait....[I]there was no referee[/I]. Sean celebrated, but no bell ever came...R.K. attacked from behind, and slammed the cage door onto Sean's head...and tossed him back in the ring. The ref woke up just in time to see R.K. exit the cage...and win. The crowd was both shocked and distaught, they were certain that Sean would go home champion, but it didn't go down that way on this night. [B]WINNER AND STILL CANADIAN CHAMPION R.K. HAYES!!! AT 20:25 RATING: A*[/B] [B]OVERALL SHOW RATING: A[/B] [I]That night, I decided to check out one of my favorite websites, to see what the fans were saying about Superslam. The general attitude was very positive...compliments to the 'net favorite Lee Rivera, typical Mammoth bashing, and an uproar about Art Reed arriving in NOTBPW. Also, a good many of the fans were convinced that McFly was going to win, and were shocked when he didn't. Overall, a nice first PPV.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/NOTBPW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING LIVE FROM THE SOLD OUT (5,000) WATERLOO UNIVERSITY ARENA IN ONTARIO![/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [B]DARKMATCH: ALYSIAN SCOTTSFIELD vs. MATTY PHATTY[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/MattyPhatty.jpg[/IMG] Well, about 750 fans had filed in when Phatty and Scottsfield came out for this match. Both men are fighting to save their jobs in NOTBPW, as we are currently interested in several new workers including [I]Chance and Fate[/I], [I]Ed Larkins (Phenomenal E)[/I], and [I]Johnny Bloodstone[/I]. We are in touch with them all, and will likely be needing to make space for them if they choose to sign. This match didn't help Matty Phatty's case at all, as he just was abysmal out there, botching serveal spots and getting a "You f****** up* chant from the crowd. Scottsfield did his best with what he had, and wrestled all right, helping his case to keep his job. It was a very short match, which Phatty won with his "Monkey Business" finisher. [B]WINNER AT 4:57 MATTY PHATTY RATING: C-[/B] [B]DARKMATCH DAN STONE, JR. vs. STEVEN PARKER[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/StevenParker_alt.jpg[/IMG] Well, for yet another week Steven Parker takes on a main event superstar in a dark match, as both a warm up for Danny, who tweaked a hammy in his match against Dark Angel. Steven Parker is likely the luckiest rookie in the world, as he is getting intense training. Again this week, he showed why he's being so focused on, as he and Dan put on a solid bout to get the crowd started. Dan came out of it looking strong for the couple thousand fans present, but Steven came out looking good again. [B]WINNER AT 10:47 DAN STONE, JR. RATING: C+[/B] [B]The main show[/B] opens up with a video package showing the debut of [B]Art Reed[/B] as tag team partner of [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] against [B]Mammoth[/B] and [B]Jerome Jett[/B]. The crowd pops pretty nicely. Then, [B]"Praise" by Sevendust[/B] hits and [B]Art Reed[/B] comes to the ring, and picks up a mic. Art: Now, many of you didn't know who I was when I faught at Jeremy Stone's side 3 days ago at Super Slam, but you cheered for me anyway, and I'd like to thank you all for that. I am Art Reed, one of America's top ten wrestlers last year, in DaVE, it seemed everything was going perfectly for me, main eventing, winning titles, putting on shows for the fans. You may ask why I'm in NOTBPW...it's because I love this place. I've loved it since I was a teenager in Winnipeg, I would sneak into shows just to catch a glimpse of the sport I came to admire. I worked my butt off to get here, under influence of men such as Jeremy Stone. The first wrestling match I ever saw was Jeremy Stone vs. Dan Stone Jr. in a pure wrestling match, not about gimmicks, just a showcase of athletic talent, a match about pride. That is why I am here in NOTBPW, to prove that I am the best wrestler in all of Canada, and to start my NOTBPW career, I'd like to offer a challenge to one of my idols [B]Jeremy Stone[/B], to an old-fashioned singles match, just for the sake of wrestling, for once. [B]Promo Rating: B-(Art isn't quite as over in Canada as he should be, but I'll fix that) [B]*A clip is shown highliting the match in which the McWade brothers defeated the Krelowna Playaz at Super Slam*[/B] The McWades come to the ring, saying that NOTBPW has seen the last of the Krelowna Playaz (which is true because Gregg Boone has been released), and issuing an open challenge to any team wishing to try and take them out. [B]THE MCWADE BROTHERS(c) vs. GENERATION AWESOME FOR NOTBPW TAG TITLES[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG] Answering the call are, [B]Harry Wilson[/B] and [B]Steven Parker[/B], both of whom are in training by Cliff "Dark Angel" Wilson. Parker picks up a mic to introduce he and Wilson as "Generation Awesome", the Future of NOTBPW. Interesting to note that Parker came out without his Bandit Mask he's been wearing as a jobber. The match itself was far, far, better than I expected it to be, and the McWades are quickly moving into my "favorites" column. Dean and Dallas were put to the test by the young team of Parker and Wilson in a match full of near-falls, and solid brawling. Dean and Dallas won when Wilson hit his [I]Angel's Wings[/I] finisher on Dallas, followed by a Senton by Parker, however, as the ref was getting Parker out of the ring Dean and Dallas managed a "switcheroo", as they have been using a lot lately, allowing Dean to play possum, kick out of the pin, and hit a Running Yakuza Kick on Wilson for the win. I was ecstatic with the crowd reaction to this match, all four participants were getting recognition based on skill, which is what I'm looking for. [B]WINNERS AT 11:23 AND STILL TAG CHAMPS THE MCWADE BROTHERS RATING: C+[/B] [B]*After the match Dean and Dallas call into question whether there's a team in all of Canada that can match up to them*[/B] [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] comes to the ring, and the usually silent worker picks up a mic. Stone: ...[B]Art Reed[/B], your challenge is an interesting one...and I accept...wrestling for the sake of wrestling is a lost art...but, you should beware what you are stepping into, because you have never wrestled anyone as good as me. [B]Backstage, Dan Stone is in his office looking at some papers, when Sean McFly bursts in.[/B] McFly: Dan...you saw what happened to me last night, I should be the champion I got screwed...I escaped the cage first...I WON!! I want R.K. again tonight! Dan: Whoa...calm down, Sean. I see no reason why I can't make that happen here tonight. [B]*Duane Stone enters*[/B] Duane: Dad, did you see my win at Super Slam? My most impressive win yet. I think that I deserve to be the # 1 contender, I haven't lost a match in weeks. McFly: Sorry, Duane, the title shot is mine... Duane: Sean, I love you like a brother, man, but you lost at Super Slam, you gotta wait in the back of the line...I've earned my shot. McFly: Duane...you saw me get screwed, when I win the title, you'll be the first to face me for it. [B]*Dan Stone, Jr. walks in*[/B] DSJ: Don't think that'll be necessary, bro, last night I wrestled the toughest match of my career, and while I lost, it was a casket match, not exactly my cup of tea. Plus, I was the champ before R.K., and I got screwed too, the #1 contendership is mine. Dan: Well, it looks like my entire family thinks they deserve a title shot...and this family was founded in wrestling, so how about a match tonight to settle this? All: Sounds good. [B]*The lights dim*[/B] When the lights turn back on, [B]Dark Angel[/B] appears in the room, giving a cold stare to everyone, and leaving no uncertainty that he wanted a place in the match. [B]SEGMENT RATING: A[/B] [B]*A highlight package shows R.K. Hayes slamming Sean McFly's head into the cage, and subsequently retaining his title.*[/B] [B]R.K. Hayes[/B] comes to the ring, and picks up a mic. [CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] R.K.: [B]Sean McFly[/B], I told you that I'd walk outta that cage wid my title, and I did just dat. By my record that means that I've beaten... 1) Sean McFly 2) Duane Stone 3) Dan Stone, Jr. 4) Jeremy Stone Guess dat makes me a Stone Killer? There ain't no one left for me to prove nothin' to, I've beaten everybody in 'dis whole promotion. No matter who wins 'dis match tonight, they ain't takin' the title offa me. [B]PROMO RATING: B+[/B] [B]Jerome Jett[/B] comes to the ring, and gets a microphone. [CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/26.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Jett: Man, me and my boy, [B]Mammoth[/B] got screwed last night...[B]Art Reed?![/B] He don't belong here...[B]Jeremy Stone[/B] wasn't supposed to have a partner...DAMMIT! Jerome Jett shouldn't have lost to that stiff...or anyone in his good for nothing family...Just look at his drug abusing no-name of a brother, Edd...where has he been for the past month? [B]On cue, Edd Stone hits the ring and attacks.[/B] [B]SEGMENT RATING: C+[/B] [B]Mammoth[/B] comes to the ring and he and Jett take the advantage over Edd. [B]Jerome[/B] runs over and rings the bell. [B]MAMMOTH VS. EDD STONE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/EddStone.jpg[/IMG] Well, Edd weighs about 200 lbs. Mammoth? 500. This was no contest, as Edd was already injured before the "match" started. Mammoth toyed with him for about 4 minutes, and ended it with a [I]Top Rope Legdrop[/I] (ouch). Afterwards, Jerome and Mammoth continued the beatdown, and then Jerome challenged Edd to a match next week. [B]WINNER: MAMMOTH AT 3:50 RATING: B[/B] Next up is the highly anticipated match between [B]Art Reed[/B] and [B]Jeremy Stone[/B]. Both men entered to big pops. [B]JEREMY STONE vs. ART REED[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] Prior to the match, both men gave a handshake as a sign of respect. The match itself was spectacular, a wrestling masterpiece. It was a throwback to exactly what made NOTBPW popular in the first place, a traditional, long, wrestling match. It was pretty back and forth, with both men hitting various suplexes, tons of knifedge chops, and various submission holds. Jeremy showcased his [I]Stonehold[/I], with Art locking in his [I]Dreadlock[/I]. Neither man would swallow his pride and tap, and the match trugged on. Jeremy hit a Fisherman's Suplex, Art kicked out. Art hit a backcracker, Jeremy kicked out. The match was exciting and both men gave it there all. After nearly a half an hour, each man hit a clothesline, and the ref counted to ten before either exhausted man can get up. [B]THE MATCH ENDS IN A DRAW AT 30:47[/B] [B]*A hype video is shown for the upcoming Main Event to determine the #1 contender.[/B] [B]DUANE STONE vs. DAN STONE, JR. vs. SEAN MCFLY vs. DARK ANGEL WINNER GAINS #1 CONTENDERSHIP[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] This was a great main event, to end a solid show, the match benefitted greatly from the hot crowd, a crowd which was divided as to who to root for. Competing chants rang throughout the arena. The match itself was excellent as well, lasting a while, each man getting in equal offense. We also got to see a wicked plancha from Duane Stone, taking out all 3 of the others. Another high spot was a fishermans suplex by Dan Stone, Jr. on Dark Angel while Angel had McFly in his arms, sending McFly flying almost 10 feet in the air. Throughout the match, Dark Angel bided his time while the three relatives beat each other to a pulp. It paid off in the end, when Angel hit a [I]Discent into Hell[/I] on Duane, with McFly and Danny on the canvas, to pick up the victory. [B]WINNER AND NEW #1 CONTENDER: DARK ANGEL AT 24:54 RATING: A[/B] [B]*As the show closes, Dark Angel motions that he is coming for the title*[/B] [B]OVERALL SHOW RATING: A[/B]

[B][SIZE="5"][RIGHT]NOTBPW NEWS!![/RIGHT][/SIZE][/B] NOTBPW has upgraded the contracts of both [B]Dean[/B] and [B]Dallas[/B] McWade to written deals, they've earned it. NOTBPW officially announces the release of [B]Matty Phatty[/B] and [B]Gregg Boone[/B]. We wish them the best in their future endeavors. NOTBPW would like to welcome [B]Chance and Fate[/B], the tag team known as [B]The Soldiers of Fortune[/B]. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Chance.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Fate.jpg[/IMG] NOTBPW would like to welcome young [B]Ed Larkins[/B], known in the business as [B]Phenomenal E[/B]. NOTBPW has high hopes for this youngster and feels that he, along with Steven Parker and Harry Wilson make up the future of the organization. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG]

[B]NEWS FROM AROUND THE WRESTLING WORLD[/B] DaVE has lost their timeslot and their TV show. This doesn't bode well for NOTBPW who wishes success for Phil Vibert's promotion, and have a working relationship with them. CGC and NOTBPW are at war...and we are clearly winning! They haven't wrestled any talent away from us, but we've taken [B]Lee Rivera[/B], [B]Chance[/B], and [B]Fate[/B] from them! We have our eyes on [B]Ryan Powell[/B], whose contract will expire next month. In the battle between [B]TCW[/B] and [B]SWF[/B] the fans have spoken, and TCW is clearly winning the ratings battle...a string of C+ shows have severely hurt SWF and a questionable World Championship Run for Black Hat Bailey didn't help either.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/NOTBPW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING LIVE IN FRONT OF A PACKED MOLSON PALACE IN QUEBEC!!![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]*Important news*: NOTBPW IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE "MAY MAYHEM", A NEW PPV TO DEBUT AT THE END OF THIS MONTH! Also, Edd Stone vs. Jerome Jett has been cancelled due to the simple fact that, well, Edd has returned to rehab. [/B] [B]DARKMATCH: JON JETSON(c) vs. LEE RIVERA FOR UNLIMITED ACTION TITLE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JonJetson.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/LeeRivera.jpg[/IMG] Well, the fans who arrived early got a treat with this championship bout to start them off. Jon Jetson and Lee Rivera, both of who weren't included on last weeks post PPV show wrestled well out there, and these guys are two internet fan favorites. Lee delivered exactly what the fans wanted to see: Spiral Tap, Backcracker, Drangonrana. From Jetson they got excellent traditional wrestling, a good matchup providing a nice clash in styles which the fans seemed to enjoy. Rivera lost when Jon Jetson debuted a new finisher, the "Jet-Plex" (which resembles a Tazzplex). [B]WINNER AND STILL U.A. CHAMPION AT 12:40 JON JETSON[/B] The show started out with a recap of what went on in last week's main event, specifically focusing on [B]Duane Stone [/B]being stiffly suplexed by [B]Dan Stone, Jr.[/B] and getting beaten by [B]Dark Angel[/B] a few seconds later. [B]In the back Craig Green[/B] is shown bursting into [B]Lee Rivera's[/B] lockeroom and beating the hell out of him, then hitting a [I]VIP Pass[/I] on him. The fans are shocked, and refuse to believe that this guy is the former Krelowna Playa. [B]Craig Green[/B] proceeds to enter the ring, wearing new ring attire, and looking pissed off, he hits the mic. [CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Green: Now ya'll might be wonderin' why fun loving Craig Green, one half of the Playaz just attacked [B]Lee Rivera[/B] for no reason. It's because "fun loving" Craig Green didn't get nothin' done. When I lost those belts, I realized that I don't need no friends...and this is my life's work...my job...it don't need to be fun. I looked at myself and realized that I could be such a great single's wrestler if I wanted to, I mean, I'm the greatest pure athlete in NOTBPW. So, I kicked my old boy [B]Gregg Boone[/B] to the curb, and his ass got fired, and I'm on my own. YOu people are looking at the suavest wrestler, the sexiest wrestler, and the best wrestler in all of NOTBPW...and to prove I mean business I had to take out [B]Lee Rivera[/B], because he thinks he's the number one contender for the [B]Unlimited Action Title[/B], but [B]that. title. is. MINE.[/B] [B]CRAIG GREEN vs. HARRY WILSON[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG] An even, but unspectacular match. The crowd really was against heel Craig, which I liked...but he and Harry gave a show opening match, nothing more, nothing less. Craig did his fair share of cheating, but so did Harry, as neither man is very honorable. Craig won with a VIP Pass. [B]WINNER: CRAIG GREEN AT 9:15 RATING: C[/B] [B]Jon Jetson[/B] makes his way to the ring and gets on the mic. Jetson: Well, I am your Unlimited Action Champion, and most of you fans don't even know who I am. Well, my name is Jon Jetson...I swear...and I am the best all-around wrestler in the game today. It appears to me, that wrestlers such as young master Craig, here, wish to wrestle for my title...but...men such as [B]Lee[/B] and [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] are worthy as well, so I have a proposition...a tournament...winner gets to face me at the inaugural May Mayhem, not that it'll matter. See, I'm a nice guy. [B]SEGMENT RATING: B[/B] [B]THE MCWADE BROTHERS(c) VS. THE NATURAL AND OSCAR GOLDEN FOR THE TAG TITLES[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/TheNatural.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/OscarGolden.jpg[/IMG] This match right here was essentially a squash to gain the McWades both overness and momentum. Dean and Dallas dominated to the extent that no cheating was necessary for Dallas to hit a big boot on Golden and pick up the win. The fans were again into this match, and the McWades again get a check mark on the bookers "favorite" list...also important to note that Oscar Golden looked very good out there on the live show...good to see. [B]WINNERS AND STILL TAG CHAMPS THE MCWADE BROTHERS AT 5:33 RATING: B-[/B] [B]After the match the McWades question whether there's a better tag team in all of Canada.[/B] Backstage, [B]Craig Green[/B] is celebrating his win with champagne and some nice-looking ladies, when Lee Rivera bursts in and superkicks the hell out of Green. Rivera looks intense and guarantees that he is going to win [B]Jon Jetson's tournament.[/B] [B]Backstage, Duane Stone bumps into his brother Dan Stone, Jr. and a heated argument commences.[/B] Duane: Danny, why the hell did you have to be in the #1 contender's match last week? You didn't earn it. Dan: What the hell are you talking about? Duane: Don't play dumb, you lost your match at Super Slam, I won mine, but you convinced Dad to let you into the match...and then, you costed me...costed everyone the match! Dan: Whoa, whoa, whoa...I deserved to be in that match, [B]R.K. Hayes[/B] stole that title from [I]me[/I], I deserved a rematch. Duane: Dan...you're getting old, step over, let me take over as the premiere wrestler in the Stone family. Dan: What the hell? It's like that, huh? Jealous prick. Duane: [I]You did nothing to prove you deserved that shot, why not prove it tonight, bro?[/I] Dan: Are you [I]challenging[/I] me? Duane: You're damn right. [B]Segment rating: A[/B] [B]DAN STONE, JR. vs. DUANE STONE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] Naturally, the two brothers have great chemistry, but nobody could've expected them to put on the show that they did. 20 minutes of pure wrestling, Duane provided the high-flying excitement, Dan the technical skill. It looked over when Dan hit his trademark [I]Fisherman's Suplex[/I] but Duane kicked out, and faught back. Duane managed a Tornado DDT, and leapt to the top ropes...[I]From Canada With Love![/I] Duane got the [I]1...2...3!!![/I] And with that, it was over...Duane began celbrating wildly, having defeated his more well known (except Japan) and famous brother. [B]WINNER AT 19:47 DUANE STONE[/B] After the match, [B]Dan[/B] hugged [B]Duane[/B] as a sign of respect, and picked up a mic to say... "Duane, you deserve a title shot, man, you've proven it..." [B]R.K. Hayes[/B] comes to the ring, and gets a mic. R.K.: Man, right when I think I've beaten everybody, this bondage queer magician wannabe [B]Dark Angel[/B] pops up and think he gonna tak my title? Hell no, time and time again, I've proven that this title ain't leaving my waist, and this magician wannabe ain't gonna be no different. [B]*Of course, the lights dim, and when they come back on Dark Angel is behind R.K., who turns around, but doesn't look scared at all. However, Angel overpowered him until he left the ring, looking a slight bit intimidated. One thing is sure, Angel is going to have to work to get into R.K.'s head.*[/B] [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] comes to the ring and gets a mic, for the second straight week. Jeremy: Well, I don't know what the hell my brother's are thinking trying to rate the members of the Stone family. Nice win, Duane, but I haven't lost in over a year...I feel that I should have at least been placed in the #1 contender's match, but I was too busy wrestling the greatest match of the year, so far, against [B]Art Reed[/B]. Dad, come out here, please, I have a match suggestion. [B]*Dan Stone comes to the ring*[/B] Jeremy: Alright, how about this? I wrestle [B]Art Reed[/B] again tonight, and winner gets [B]Dark Angel[/B] for his #1 contendership. It's only fair since we were not included in last week's match, but are both deserving. Dan: Sounds good...I'lll be looking foward to it. [B]*Art Reed enters the fray*[/B] Reed: Let's sweeten the deal a bit...how about we make this a [I]Submission Match[/I] to prove once and for all who is the better technician? Jeremy: Sounds good...I'll be looking foward to it. [B]SEGMENT RATING: A[/B] [B]R.K. HAYES vs. TRAVIS CENTURY[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/TravisCentury.jpg[/IMG] Well, R.K. was so pissed about what happened to him with Dark Angel, he beat Travis Century's ass handily and quickly. The match went like this. Chop, chop, chop, stiff kick, axe kick, pin, win. [B]WINNER AT 1:27 R.K. HAYES RATING: B+[/B] [B]IT WAS TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]ART REED vs. JEREMY STONE- SUBMISSION MATCH[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] This match was amazing, so amazing, in fact, that the crowd was chanting MOTY, MOTY, MOTY, throughout the match. These technically gifted athletes put on a great show for the crowd, who gave them a 5 minute standing ovation. The match consisted of every submission hold in the book, and some of the best chain wrestling ever seen in wrestling. It's matches such as this that give NOTBPW such a strong fanbase in both casual fans, and internet workrate lovers alike, these are the kind of matches that will make NOTBPW go global...great match, Oh, and Jeremy won with the Stonehold after about 40 minutes. [B]WINNER: JEREMY STONE AT 37:42 RATING: A*[/B] OVERALL SHOW RATING: A [B]Questions for next week:[/B] Can Jeremy Stone defeat Dark Angel and gain # 1 contendership? Will Duane Stone get # 1 contendership consideration after his big win? Who will step up to challenge the McWades? What will happen in Jon Jetson's tournament?

[SIZE="6"]EDD STONE PASSES AWAY!!![/SIZE] *Sidenote: This is one of the most random things that has ever happened to me, Edd Stone becomes a druggie and dies at age 19?! Random. [CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/EddStone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]R.I.P[/B]

• 4 weeks later...
Would anybody keep reading if I start this back up? I haven't had much time in the past month with my girlfriend, school, and work, but I recently felt compelled to start this back up, because I thought it was one of my better dynasties.

[QUOTE=NeoMetsFan]Would anybody keep reading if I start this back up? I haven't had much time in the past month with my girlfriend, school, and work, but I recently felt compelled to start this back up, because I thought it was one of my better dynasties.[/QUOTE] I would keep reading.

Archived