War in Canada: An NOTBPW Dynasty!

northoftheborderpro.com is reporting that, in memory of Edd Stone, a tournament for the "Edd Stone Cup" will take place throughout the next couple of weeks. There will be a team for each major nation Edd Stone has wrestled in, with each team consisting of 3 members. The teams announced are as follows. [B]Team USA: Sean McFly, R.K. Hayes, and Steven Parker- This team looks to be one of the toughest in the entire competition, with the only question being whether McFly and the man who screwed him out of the Canadian Title, R.K. Hayes can coexist. Also, can the youngster Steven Parker hang with the big boys?[/B] [B]Team Canada: Duane Stone, Jeremy Stone, and Art Reed- This team looks to be one of the best. The Stones should be on the same page, and Art is a master of the Stone style of wrestling.[/B] [B]Team Britain: Dark Angel(wrestling as Cliff Wilson), Harry Wilson, and the recently imported Mr. Evilness- This team makes Britain look like an evil cult, but will most definately contend for the cup. [/B] [B]Team Japan: Shingen Miyazaki, Stone Yoshikawa, and [I]Eisaku Hoshino[/I] That's right, in a shocking move, Eisaku Hoshino has come over from Japan to captain Team Japan, and has also inked a written deal to wrestle in NOTBPW!!![/B] Hopefully, I'll have a show up by tonight, but right now, we are having hurricane like weather where I live, so I just posted this idea I had while watching TNA's World X Cup, that I thought I could use for NOTBPW in memory of Edd, without having to stop all storylines. The tourney will work just the same as the TNA X Cup, and what a blessing to find Eisaku on the last month of his contract! Feel free to predict which team will win, as a lot of Edd's friends and relatives are wrestling in this tourney.

Im a huge mark for Sean McFly and live in the USA but I am picking Canada to win since they are his family. Although I thought Chavo was gonna get a push when Eddie died... I was wrong. Britain has one of my favs in Cliff Wilson so either way this should be amazing. I will continue to read.

What's up guys, I'm really, really sorry about not posting on this in so long, my grandmother has been sick, but I will say now that I need some help, Eisaku Hoshino has been nailed with the rediculous "making a movie" event, and has left to start filming...so that leaves me without a Team Japan captain. I have already inked Yoshii Shiomi to a deal, but he is hardly captain calibur, althought he will be taking Yoshikawa's place on the team. If you haven't noticed I have the "all areas" mod, and am searching for someone to fill the void, can anybody suggest any workers? Next show will be up shortly.

[SIZE="5"]THE FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING SINCE THE PASSING OF EDD STONE, LIVE FROM THE MARITIMES, WHERE IT ALL BEGAN IN FRONT OF A JAMPACKED HOUSE OF 15,000![/SIZE] *sorry, no pictures on this post, they'll be back next post* The pre-show opens with a 5 minute film highlighting the short, but fruitful career of Edd Stone, it contains his win of the Unlimited Action title over Shingen Miyazaki at the end, and the current champion [B]Jon Jetson[/B] makes his way to the ring. He says he's going to defend the title in Edd's honor. [B]PRE-SHOW JON JETSON(c) vs. JEROME JETT for U.A. TITLE[/B] This was just a pure wrestling match, which was helped greatly by the hot crowd, ready for what they expect to be a great show. This was a very back and forth, very traditional wrestling match. Jetson and Jett are two of the best veteran midcarders we have, and they showed it. Jetson hit his signature "Look to the Future" piledriver to win the match after about 6 minutes. [B]WINNER AT 5:56 AND STILL CHAMPION JON JETSON AT 5:56 RATING: B[/B] Next out of the gate in the pre-show is Dan Stone, Jr. to an emotional pop. He gives a short promo about his brother, and prepares for his match with [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] [B]PRESHOW DAN STONE, JR. vs. SHINGEN MIYAZAKI[/B] No surprises here, Shingen put up a valiant fight (he is one of my favorites), and he and Dan have great chemistry, but the Stones are pretty much locks to win on this show. Dan used Edd's top rope moonsault to win to a huge pop, again. [B]WINNER AT 9:55 DAN STONE, JR. RATING: B+[/B] [I]The main show[/I] starts with [B]Dan Stone, Sr.[/B] walking to the ring, mic in hand. [B]Stone:[/B] Whew...it's hard to be out here right now...but, as Eddie would have wanted it, the show must go on...and go on it shall. Edd Stone was my youngest son, and was following in the footsteps of his family...he was one of the best high fliers I have ever seen, and I am not just saying that. He had his demons, sure, but no one deserves the fate that fell upon him. And so tonight, we here in NOTBPW will honor Edd Stone by putting on the best damn show you'll ever see. Tonight, you will see my sons Jeremy, Dan, and Duane in a triple threat match in honor of Edd. Also, I would like to formally announce the first annual [B]Edd Stone Memorial Tournament[/B], in which a 3-member team representing each nation Edd wrestled in will be assembled. These nations are Britain, Japan, the United States, and Canada(pop). This tournament will begin starting next week, and there will be three rounds leading to the PPV, in which the captains of each team will wrestle in a fatal four way. The team captains are [B]Jeremy Stone for Canada, Sean McFly for U.S.A, Cliff "Dark Angel" Wilson for Britain, the captain for Japan is yet undecided.[/B]. Each team has until next week to pick their full team, but I can say that Sean McFly has picked the NOTBPW Champion, R.K. Hayes. Also, Cliff Wilson has taken his brother Harry Wilson, along with a friend of his from England who goes by the name "Mr. Evilness", wow, hopefully he wrestles better than his name suggests, for Britain's sake. My son Jeremy has selected Art Reed and his brother Duane to represent Canada in the tournament, and we are still unsure about Japan. I know that this tournament cannot even begin to do justice to the young man that was Edd Stone, but we hope it will at least keep a small portion of his memory alive forever. And with that, let's start the show!!! [B]CRAIG "THE KRELOWNA PLAYA" GREEN vs. THE NATURAL[/B] Well, Craig Green has had a mean streak a mile long since going solo, and the Natural has seemingly had a losing streak a mile long for the past 4 months. Before the match, each man says a couple of words about Edd Stone. Green, a personal friend, breaks character and erupts in tears...but regains his compsure for the match. The match itself was solid, if unspectacular. Craig simply was too quick and precise with his moves for The Natural to handle, and dropped him with a VIP Pass for the win. [B]WINNER AT 7:39 CRAIG GREEN RATING: C+[/B] After the match, the Natural looks disgusted, and storms out of the ring, and a camera follows. He packs his bags up, and leaves the arena, proclaiming that he is sick of losing, and that he quits. Backstage [B]R.K. Hayes[/B] and [B]Sean McFly[/B] are talking. McFly: R.K., recent history would suggest that we should hate each other, but I respect you, and I hope you respect me, champ. Hayes: Bro, we've had our differences, but this ain't about us...this is about Edd Stone man, for the next few weeks, you're my dog. McFly: That's just what I wanted to hear, let's win one for Eddie! But, just remember, after this tournament, I'm coming after your title. Hayes: Alright, I'll remember that, but are you sure you want another asswhipping of a lifetime? [B]*Steven Parker enters*[/B] Hayes: Who the hell are you? Parker: My name is Steven Parker, you'll remember it soon. Consider this an audition. McFly: What, and who, was that? [B]STEVEN PARKER vs. HARRY WILSON[/B] Well, as can be expected, the crowd doesn't really know either of these youngsters, but they know each other...well. Both were trained by Cliff Wilson, and both are the future of Canadian wrestling, in my opinion. Parker and Harry know each other like the back of their hands, and it made for a very solid match that the crowd really got into. Parker was a man on a mission on this night, hitting a flurry of chops, enough to bust Harry;s chest open. He also hit SLiced Bread #2 and Schwein on Harry, before ascending the ropes for a Guillotine Leg Drop, but Harry kicked out. The match was controlled by the Brit for almost the rest of the match, until Steven hit a neckbreaker out of nowhere, for the pin. After the match, R.K. Hayes and Sean McFly hit the ring. [B]WINNER: STEVEN PARKER AT 14:14 RATING: C+[/B] Hayes: Man dog, I like you, you let actions speak louder than words. McFly: That was quite an audition, consider yourself the third member of team USA! *The announcers put over the strength of Team USA* [B]Art Reed[/B] arrives in the building, and is approached by Jeremy Stone. Art: Hey man, I don't have any words to express how sorry I am for your brother. Jeremy: The best way to help me cope is to kick some ass for Edd in the tournament...you're my third member of Team Canada. Art: You aren't picking Dan? Jeremy: No, actually, he thought it would be better if you wrestled with us, you're a better team player. Art: Wow, it's an honor to be wrestling alongside the Stones in a time like this, thank you so much. Jeremy: Just win. [B]*THE MCWADES COME TO THE RING, AND ISSUE AN OPEN CHALLENGE*[/B] All of the sudden a ticking clock appears on screen, and the clock strikes 12, the lights dim, and two facepainted men appear... ???: That gold around your waste, is destined to leave, for Fate is paying you a visit. ???: There is absolute no Chance of you walking away with your titles. ???: There is no delaying the inevitable, your actions matter not. ???: And your time is up. [B]If you haven't figured it out, this is the debut of the Soldiers of Fortune, Chance and Fate.[/B] [B]MCWADES(c) vs. SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE FOR TAG TITLES[/B] A very solid tag team contest between two veteran teams. As I have stated before, the McWades have inexplicably become very over, and the Soldiers are unquestionably one of the better teams in the CornellVerse. This was a back and forth match, between two rough brawling teams. The McWades attempted a switcheroo, but were caught, and Fate hit a flying clothesline from the top, for the 1...2...NO!, Dean kicks out. The Soldiers just get pissed off, and proceed to kick the crap out of the McWades with steel chairs, and hit their finisher, which they call "Extreme Misfortune", through a table on Dallas. The crowd was certainly into the match throughout. [B]WINNERS BY DQ: THE MCWADES AT 12:33 RATING: B+[/B] [B]Art Reed[/B] comes to the ring and asks [B]Sean McFly[/B] for a match, to honor Edd. Of course Sean accepts, and could this be a preview of a tournament match? [B]ART REED vs. SEAN MCFLY[/B] Well, scrap these two ever meeting in the tourney, because this was a clash of styles that didn't work out. The two didn't mesh well in the ring, so the bout was awkward, but still pretty good. Art gave his best effort, but eventually fell victim to the Delorean Driver...afterwards the two shake hands. [B]WINNER AT 17:31 SEAN MCFLY RATING: B[/B] Trucking right along with THE MAIN EVENNNNNNTTTTT!!!! [B]A STONE FAMILY AFFAIR: JEREMY v. DAN v. DUANE[/B] This match needs no desription for you to envision how spectacular it was. I'll just say that I booked no winner, and Jeremy Stone won the match. It was a high energy, high emotion, match, which the crowd loved. Afterwards, the three competitors, worn out from a half hour of wrestling hug each other, and salute the heavens. [B]WINNER AT 35:32 JEREMY STONE RATING: A*[/B] The entire locker room comes to the ring, and join together in rememberance of Edd Stone. [B]THIS WAS QUITE A SHOW RATING: A[/B] [B]Again, if anybody has a favorite Japanese superstar they'd like to see captain the team, please tell me.[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/NOTBPW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="6"][B]NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING LIVE FROM OTTAWA, IN FRONT OF A PACKED HOUSE OF 10,000 FANS[/B][/SIZE] [B]PRESHOW: "THE KRELOWNA PLAYA" CRAIG GREEN vs. ALYSIAN SCOTTSFIELD[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG] The 3 or 4,000 fans who arrived early were treated to some insults from the newly heel Craig Green, who described himself as the man the ladies love to love and the men love to hate, he also pointed out his opponents unappealing appearance, which got him some stiff strikes from Scottsfield, but Craig was able to battle back, and win it with a lowblow and a VIP Pass...the crowd was none to happy. [B]WINNER AT 5:50 CRAIG GREEN RATING: C+ (You know, Scottsfield is actually pretty solid, he's done well to keep his job...maybe I'll push him.)[/B] Lumbering to the ring next is [B]Mammoth[/B], who is sure to mention that he is appaled by the fact that he wasn't invited to be on Team Canada, because he's the most dominating force in Canada...he then goes foward with his "match" if you can call it that. [B]PRESHOW: MAMMOTH vs. TRAVIS CENTURY[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/TravisCentury.jpg[/IMG] Well this was hardly a match, as it was showing Travis Century that I'm not happy with his performance...welcome to jobbing. Mammoth literally punched him, and sat on him. [B]WINNER AT 0:33 MAMMOTH RATING: C-[/B] A mysterious man with an eyepatch is backstage mumbling something about being evil to himself, when he busts into an unidentified locker room, and proceeds to beat the holy hell out of [B]Steven Parker[/B]. This is unfortunate, because Steven Parker is team USA's #3 man, meaning he'll be wrestling next in the first round of the Edd Stone Tourney. (Just so you guys know how this works, it's pretty much like the X cup, except in round one, the # 3s wrestle a singles match for 1 point, then the #2s, then the captains...followed by tag matches for 2 points....then triple threats for 3....and the final fatal four way between the captains for 4 points). [B]EDD STONE MEMORIAL CUP MATCH STEVEN PARKER(USA) vs. MR. EVILNESS(UK)[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/MrEvilness.jpg[/IMG] A-ha! So we know the identity of Steven Parker's attacker...it was Mr. Evilness, his opponent from team UK. Steven Parker came to the ring very, very gingerly after the attack...and Mr. Evilness made his debut with the utmost confidence, toying around with Parker...that is, until Parker hit a Shining Wizard, and began fighting back. The corwd was pretty into the match, but none of them knew who Evilness was...and they thought his name was retarded...but he and Parker wrestled pretty well. Steven Parker got the come from behind win with a Future Shock, after Mr. Evilness got over confident and tried a Frog Splash, which he crashed and burned. [B]WINNER AT 11:13 STEVEN PARKER RATING: C-(They don't know Evilness)[/B] [U][B]TOURNAMENT STANDINGS[/B][/U] [B]TEAM USA: 1[/B] [B]TEAM UK: 0[/B] [B]TEAM JAPAN: 0[/B] [B]TEAM CANADA: 0[/B] Post-match, the rest of team USA, the Champion [B]R.K. Hayes [/B]and [B]Sean McFly[/B] congatulate Parker on his big win. [B]Lee Rivera[/B] cuts a promo on Craig Green, again stating that he is the rightful #1 contender, and nothing Craig Green does will change that. [B]LEE RIVERA vs. "THE MIGHTY" DANNY CAVANAGH[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/LeeRivera.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DannyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG] Well, Danny Cavanagh, who once was a promising superstar for the company in my eyes, has done nothing but suck since I picked him up...and guess what? He gets to do the job gracefully to an actually hard-working and over wrestler: Lee Rivera. [B]WINNER AT 5:54 LEE RIVERA: RATING: C+[/B] Post-match, [B]Jon Jetson[/B] comes to the ring... [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JonJetson.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jetson:[/B] You know, I'm really getting sick of you kids acting as if it's somehow your decision who is the #1 contender...well I got news for ya'...being the #1 contender does not mean holding this title. I have held this title since my debut, yet people have continuously overlooked me, I jsut want to make sure that you and Craig...and these people know...that whatever goes down with these two won't matter, because no matter who prevails they will Meet. Jon. Jetson. [B]Shingen Miyazaki of Team Japan[/B] comes to the ring...but who are the other members of Team Japan? Following behind Miyazaki is a masked man, and an older man wearing a hood...but who is it? The announcer introduces the masked man as [B]Yoshii Shiomi[/B], formerly of BHOTWG...a man personally trained by Jeremy Stone alongside Edd Stone. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/YoshiiShiomi.jpg[/IMG] The hooded man removes his hood and... [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/YoshifusaMaeda.jpg[/IMG] It's Yoshifusa Maeda! That's right, GCG's well known Strong Style superstar has agreed to captain Team Japan, and join NOTBPW full time. He is a 14 time GCG champion, and is known as being the only man to stick with the company throughout it's downfall. Unfortunately, they had to realease him because they had fallen to regional, and his contract was far too expensive...and here the 52 year old legend is as captain of Team Japan. [B]*Hype for the strengths of Team Japan*[/B] [B]ART REED(Canada) vs. SHINGEN MIYAZAKI(Japan)[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] Off we go, tournament match 2, and it should be good... Art Reed of Canada vs. Shingen Miyazaki of Japan...two of the best pure wrestlers in the tournament, and two fan favorites. This was a technical wrestling fan's dream match...lot's of submission holds, chops, and suplexes, Art had the upperhand for most of the match, until Shingen nailed him with a superkick, but Art wouldn't stay down. The match trekked on for about 14 minutes, with solid back and forth action...the match ended with Art Reed locking in the Dread Lock for the submission and a point for Canada. [B]WINNER AT 21:47 ART REED RATING: B+[/B] [B][U]Tournament Standings[/U][/B] [B]Team USA: 1[/B] [B]Team UK: 0[/B] [B]Team Canada: 1[/B] [B]Team Japan: 0[/B] [B]Backstage, Art Reed is congratulated by the Stones.[/B] [B]Dan Stone, Jr.[/B] comes to the ring, and explains that he has strained a groin, which is part of the reason he isn't wrestling for team Canada...he congratulates Jeremy Stone on his recent successes, and announces a special # 1 contender's match that has been booked, but not as part of the tournament....Cliff "Dark Angel" Wilson vs. Jeremy Stone for the coveted # 1 contendership after the tournament...this should be a good preview to future tournament matches. [B]CHANCE vs. DEAN MCWADE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Chance.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] This singles match was made as a result of the mugging of the McWades by the Soldiers last week...the "superior" members of each team going head to head. Both these guys can really go as singles workers, and they put on a solid match...the crowd was a bit restless looking foward to Stone/Wilson, but they enjoyed this nonethless. The McWades pulled a switcheroo, which the Soldiers tried to duplicate, but they were caught by the ref and DQed. [B]WINNER BY DQ AT 9:33 DEAN MCWADE RATING: B[/B] Backstage, Jeremy Stone and Dark Angel confront each other...but they shake each other's hand and guarantee a great match for Edd Stone...# 1 contendership for the match against R.K. Hayes in the tournament is on the line. [B]CLIFF WILSON vs. JEREMY STONE- WINNER IS #1 CONTENDER[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] Well...not much of a description needed..."MOTY" chants throughout. Jeremy and Cliff gave it their all, in this non-tourney match, but again, Jeremy came out on top with the Stonelock. Afterwards, the two shake hands, and Cliff admits that the better man won. R.K. Hayes is shown in the back saying to Sean McFly and Steven Parker that he's looking foward to his round one match against Jeremy, which is now for a a title. [B]WINNER: JEREMY STONE AT 25:45 RATING: A* [/B] [B]OVERALL SHOW RATING: B+[/B] [U][B]Next Week[/B][/U] Yoshii Shiomi vs. Sean McFly-This may be the match of the night. Duane Stone vs. Harry Wilson- Then again, so could this...I love this tourney. Craig Green vs. Lee Rivera, Ladder match with # 1 contendership on the line.-Two of my favorites in their type of match right here...should be good. The McWades will be in action- Will the Soldiers of Fortune rear their ugly heads? MAIN EVENT: Jeremy Stone vs. Steven Parker- A non tourney match...but Jeremy has requested this to see just what the hype is about with Parker...this, my friends, is my C-Verse dream match and it happens next week.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING, WEEK 1, JUNE, 2006! LIVE IN FRONT OF 4,500 PEOPLE IN THE SASKATOON BOWL![/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/NOTBPW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]DARKMATCH TAPED FOR "THE NET": ALYSIAN SCOTTSFIELD vs. STRETCH [/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Stretch.jpg[/IMG] This is the first ever match for a new NOTBPW series, "The Net", which can be watched at [url]www.northoftheborderpro.com[/url] every Friday. In this match we have the veteran Alysian Scottsfield up against a young man, dressed like a chicken, who apparently is known simply as "Stretch the Chicken Boy". Alysian pretty much beat the hell out of Stretch, who made some impression on the fans because of his bizarre gimmick. We also let Stretch show a bit of his surprisingly solid technical wrestling skills, but Alysian finished him pretty easily. [B]WINNER AT 2:26 ALYSIAN SCOTTSFIELD RATING- D[/B] [B]"THE NET"- DAN STONE, JR. vs. OSCAR GOLDEN[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/OscarGolden.jpg[/IMG] The second match at the show, which was taped to be the main event of the net, pitted Dan Stone, Jr., who is rehabbing his pulled groin against "The Golden Boy" Oscar Golden. This was by no means a squash, as Golden worked on Dan's injured hammy for a good while, and showed off his skills a bit. He hit a nice Hurricanrana, and a standing Senton...but against Dan, all his efforts caused him to end up victim to the Fisherman's Suplex. [B]WINNER AT 7:42 DAN STONE, JR. RATING- C+[/B] [B]"THE NET"- MAMMOTH vs. DANNY CAVANAGH[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DannyCavanagh.jpg[/IMG] Two big, mean dudes going one on one here for the fans. The sheer girth of Mammoth vs. the power of Danny Cavanagh. Girth wins, I'm a Mammoth mark. Mammoth absolutely destroys Danny Cavanagh as a message to get him to get his act together. [B]WINNER AT 3:52 MAMMOTH RATING: C+[/B] The main show starts with the familiar rave music of one [B]Craig Green[/B], who struts to the ring. Green: Today is the day when I, the "Krelowna Playa"...and your hometown hero...Craig Green achieve the culmination of my breakaway from Gregg Whatshisname...and "slight attitude adjustment". When I give Lee Rivera a VIP Pass to Jobberville tonight, it will be the beginning of the end of Jon Hasbeen's title reign, and the start of a new era of NOTBPW...with I, Craig Green, as the featured attraction. [B]LADDER MATCH FOR BRIEFCASE CONTAINING #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO U.A> TITLE- CRAIG GREEN vs. LEE RIVERA[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/CraigGreen.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/LeeRivera.jpg[/IMG] I've documented before that these two don't work well together, but get a ladder involved and it becomes a 3 star match...which is exactly what it was. Rivera was jumping out the building almost the entire time, while Green was hitting viscious suplexes, and utilizing the ladder as a lethal weapon. Lee Rivera's Spinal Tap off the ladder, through a table, onto some chairs prompted a "Holy S***" chant from the audience. Craig looked to be out after this, but he was playing possum...and he hit Lee with an uppercut right to the jaw. Cue the VIP Pass...and a trip up the ladder. But Lee was able to get up and hit a Tornado DDT off of the top of the ladder...to another chant. Mid-match a vignette comes on the screen hyping a former Olympic champion...and a man who is quite good with the ladies...[B]Owen Love![/B] Lee is distracted, but its almost as if Craig was expecting it...he nails another VIP Pass, and this time gains his # 1 contender's contract. [B]WINNER AND NEW #1 CONTENDER-CRAIG GREEN AT 11:04 RATING: B-[/B] [B]Steven Parker[/B] comes to the ring to a surprising pop, and picks up a microphone. Parker: Tonight marks the biggest match of my career, the culmination of all my training and work in the world of wrestling. Tonight, I have the honor of facing Jeremy Stone...one of my idols, and quite possibly the greatest technical wrestler in the world. But, unfortunately for him, tonight I put my respect aside...and I WILL demote him to 2nd best technical wrestler in the world. You fans may not know me now...but trust me, you WILL after this match tonight, I guarantee it. [B]TOURNEY MATCH: SEAN MCFLY(USA) vs. HARRY WILSON(UK)[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG] Many expected this match to steal the show. It didn't. Harry Wilson gave an extremely valiant effort on behalf of the UK, but apparently Sean has become stale...or something. Onto the wrestling match, it was a solid match, and fit its spot on the card nicely, but didn't steal the show by any means. Harry needed to come up big for the UK to gain a point for them, and he faught his heart out, and for the first time began to show some of the talent that his brother has...but, Sean was just too much for the young Briton to handle, and he was hit with a Delorean Driver after a long chain-wrestling showcase. [B]WINNER AT 17:46 SEAN MCFLY RATING- B-[/B] [U][B]TOURNEY STANDINGS[/B][/U] [B]USA: 2[/B] [B]UK: 0[/B] [B]JAPAN:0[/B] [B]CANADA: 1[/B] [B]R.K. HAYES[/B] is backstage talking to Steven Parker about how to approach his match with Jeremy Stone when [B]Jon Jetson[/B], U.A. Champion bumps into him. Hayes: What the h- Oh, Jetson...nice title you got there, huh? Jetson: I consider this a stepping stone up to that gold around your waist. Hayes: Ha..you? Boy, you gonna have to start hanging wid da big boys before you start talkin' like that. Jetson: Really? What the hell has Parker here done to deserve his match tonight? Hayes: Parker here has earned a point for Team USA...trained wid Cliff Wilson...and has shot his way through the ranks in order to earn da honor to be challenged to a main event match. Jetson: You know what...I think you're scared to face anybody except the Stones and McFly, Hayes. Hayes: What the hell did you say? Jetson: You heard me, R.K. The only people you ever wrestle are the Stones. You won your first title from Jeremy, and your second from Dan. You defended against Duane and Sean, why don't you step out of the box a little? Hayes: You think I can't beat nobody but the Stones? Jetson: I never said that...but it seems that you know it in your mind. Hayes: Aight Jetson...lemme put it this way, the Stones are GREAT wrestlers, I am a GREAT wrestler...just because they earn the right to face me all da time don't mean jack about my ability. Jetson: Prove it. Hayes: Aight, get your neverwas ass to the ring right now. [B]R.K. HAYES vs. JON JETSON[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JonJetson.jpg[/IMG] What a treat for the fans, an impromptu champions vs. champions match. Pissing R.K. off might not have been the best approach for Jetson, because R.K. was even more violent than usual in this match. Viscious chops, brutal kicks, and stiff punches all landed on Jetson...who seemed to enjoy it, and faught back with some of his own. A good match between two men who understand the psychology of wrestling and each have a very good arsenal of moves. Jetson pulled out his move called the "Future Bomb", which he hasn't used in years...but couldn't get the pin. After a back and forth match filled with momentum shifts, R.K. busted out the Axe Kick and got the win. After the match R.K. picked up a mic. Jetson looked very, very good out there it's important to note. [B]R.K:/B] See Jetson? Boy, you're good but you ain't a Stone...if ya don't mind I think I'll stick to competition more on my level. [B]Team Canada[/B] are shown backstage, with Art Reed telling Jeremy Stone that this week and next he can both defeat Steven Parker, and Take the title from R.K. Hayes in crippling blows to Team USA. [B]THE MCWADES vs. ALYSIAN SCOTTSFIELD & TRAVIS CENTURY[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/AlysianScottsfield.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/TravisCentury.jpg[/IMG] The champs squashed Century, with Alysian not even coming close to getting into the match. Long story short, Century was buried and is about to be released, and Dean and Dallas picked up an easy win. [B]WINNERS: THE MCWADES AT 2:22 RATING: C+[/B] *The lights dimmed and when they came back on, [B]Chance and Fate[/B] were on the stage, standing silently: The McWades refused to even so much as flinch, and the staredown concluded with Chance and Fate telling the McWade's that chance and fate have combined into one misfortune for the McWades* [B]TOURNEY DUANE STONE(USA) vs. YOSHII SHIOMI(JAPAN)[/B] *Yeah, I know, I did this wrong...but in the grand scheme of things it won't matter much...next week I'll fix it with Japan vs. UK and US vs. Canada* [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/YoshiiShiomi.jpg[/IMG] Well, this match should've been Shiomi/McFly and Duane should have faced Harry, but I messed up and this match was really good, anyway. It's important to not that Shiomi, while wrestling professionally in his home country, was trained by Jeremy Stone, so he knew Duane pretty well. This was a high flying affair, which the crowd really got into. Shiomi debuted nicely for the Canadian crowd, but he was overcome by Duane Stone's furious high-flying ability and eventually was nailed with a From Canada With Love. [B]WINNER AT 19:42 DUANE STONE RATING: A[/B] [B][U]TOURNEY STANDINGS[/U][/B] [B]USA: 2 UK: 0 Japan: 0 Canada: 2[/B] *The reason I'm not editing the matchups is because the points are correct, anyway* [B]MAIN EVENT: JEREMY STONE vs. STEVEN PARKER[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] Quite a nice main event we have here...Steven Parker gets to go one on one with the machine that is Jeremy Stone...a man who hasn't been defeated in a very, very long time. Steven was able to get in some offense on the # 1 contender, but eventually fell victim to the unbreakable Stone hold. Postmatch, Steven promised that next time they faced each other, it'd be for the title. [B]WINNER AT 21:52 JEREMY STONE RATING: B-[/B] OVERALL SHOW RATING: B- [B][U]NEXT WEEK ON PPV AT THE EDD STONE MEMORIAL SHOW[/U][/B] Pre-show Match: The debut of American Buffalo and Danny "The Mountain" Rushmore- A huge team known as "The Denver Destroyers". Pre-show Youth Gauntlet: THe debut of Akima Brave vs. Lee Rivera vs. Ed Larkins vs. Oscar Golden vs. Shingen Miyazaki The debut of Owen Love vs. Art Reed (but why him?) Tourney Match: Yoshifusa Maeda vs. Dark Angel McWades vs. Soldiers for Tag Titles. Tourney Match/Canadian Title Match: Jeremy Stone vs. R.K. Hayes U.A. Title Match: Jon Jetson vs. Craig Green Dan Stone, Jr. has challenged his brother Duane to a match to honor Edd. Please be sure to read the results as this promises to be one of the best NOTBPW shows ever.

Pre-show Match: The debut of American Buffalo and Danny "The Mountain" Rushmore- A huge team known as "The Denver Destroyers". Pre-show Youth Gauntlet: THe debut of Akima Brave vs. Lee Rivera vs. Ed Larkins vs. Oscar Golden vs. [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] The debut of Owen Love vs. [B]Art Reed [/B](but why him?) Tourney Match: Yoshifusa Maeda vs. [B]Dark Angel[/B] McWades vs. [B]Soldiers[/B] for Tag Titles. Tourney Match/Canadian Title Match: [B]Jeremy Stone [/B]vs. R.K. Hayes U.A. Title Match: [B]Jon Jetson[/B] vs. Craig Green [B]Dan Stone, Jr.[/B] has challenged his brother Duane to a match to honor Edd.

Pre-show Match: The debut of American Buffalo and Danny "The Mountain" Rushmore- A huge team known as "The Denver Destroyers". Pre-show Youth Gauntlet: THe debut of Akima Brave vs. [B]Lee Rivera [/B]vs. Ed Larkins vs. Oscar Golden vs. Shingen Miyazaki I just really like the way you write this guy in matches. The debut of Owen Love vs. [B]Art Reed[/B] (but why him?) Art Reed never gets enough props! Tourney Match: Yoshifusa Maeda vs. [B]Dark Angel[/B] Your not gonna have your champ lose! [B]McWades[/B] vs. Soldiers for Tag Titles. Soliders might win it later on I feel. Tourney Match/Canadian Title Match: [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] vs. R.K. Hayes Don't like Hayes for some reason. U.A. Title Match: [B]Jon Jetson[/B] vs. Craig Green Don't know for sure, your obviously pushing Green. [B]Dan Stone, Jr[/B]. has challenged his brother Duane to a match to honor Edd. If it isn't a tie.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]THE EDD STONE MEMORIAL SHOW, LIVE ON PAY-PER VIEW!!!!! FROM ONTARIO IN FRONT OF 15,000 FANS![/SIZE][/B] [url]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/EddStone.jpg[/url][/CENTER] Off we go on what promises to be one of the best shows for any promotion of the year. [B]A MATCH SHOWN FREE PRIOR TO THE SHOW ON PPV THE DENVER DESTROYERS vs. SILVER SHARK and STRETCH[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DannyRushmore.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/SilverShark.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Stretch.jpg[/IMG] The debut of a menacing new team that combines the forces of Danny "The Mountain" Rushmore and The American Buffalo. A team with a combined weight of over 700 lbs. Their opponents? The bizarre team of Stretch the Chicken Boy and Silver Shark...two men who play the babyface underdog role pretty well, and are both strange dudes. The Destroyers plowed right through their opponents pretty impressively, winning with a double powerbomb on Stretch. [B]WINNER AT 4:12 DENVER DESTROYERS RATING: D[/B] [B]ANOTHER FREE-FOR-ALL ED LARKINS vs. LEE RIVERA vs. OSCAR GOLDEN vs. SHINGEN MIYAZAKI vs. AKIMA BRAVE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/LeeRivera.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/OscarGolden.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] This match embodied the style of wrestling Edd Stone personified...and it also probably convinced some fans on the fence to buy the PPV. This match showcased the future of Canadian wrestling...and it was the debut of a young member of the Samoan wrestling family: Akima Brave, who came off as very, very confident and ****y. Unfortunately, this did not go over well with his opponents, and the focus of the attack turned to the new guy. However, Akima faught back with some stiff strikes on Miyazaki and Golden...but out of nowhere Larkins hit an STO on Brave, who was the first man out...but he managed to look pretty good. Golden was the next to go after about 5 minutes of fast paced action, as he got hit by a [I]Miyazaki Lariatoooo......[/I] for the cover. This left Rivera, Miyazaki, and Larkins. Rivera and Larkins took a quick glance at each other and beatdown Miyazaki. Larkins held Miyazaki's legs while Rivera went up to attempt "The Revolver" which is a 900 splash. He executed it perfectly to a nice pop and got the cover. This left the two top highflyers in Canada today in the ring together. For about 4 minutes we saw some nice basic wrestling, until Lee nailed a Backflip Kick and then springboarded off the ropes for a moonsault. Lee got the pin here, and the fans cheered him loudly. Lee Rivera really took over this match and made it a good one, pre-show or not. [B]WINNER AT 13:28 LEE RIVERA RATING: C[/B] The stage is set for the first match, when [B]Steven Parker's[/B] music hits...and he's not scheduled for the show. [B]Parker:[/B] Usually, I like to let my actions speak louder than my words...and I have been proving that for the past few months. But when I don't even get the chance to let my actions speak, I Have no choice but to open my mouth. Anybody....and I mean ANYBODY who has the guts to face "The Future" has there chance right here, right now, on Pay-Per-View. [B]Mammoth[/B] lumbers to the ring. *Parker looks mildly pissed at who answers the challenge* [B]Mammoth:[/B] Kid, you think you got screwed not getting booked? I'm the biggest draw in NOTBPW and I wasn't booked. [B]Parker:[/B] You'renot a big draw, you're just big. [B]Mammoth:[/B] Ooh...good one kid, now I'm definitely coming in there and kicking your ass. *Parker checks his watch as it takes about 3 minutes before Mammoth gets to the ring* [B]CHALLENGE MATCH: MAMMOTH vs. STEVEN PARKER[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Mammoth.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] Parker was hoping to get an easy win on his Pay-Per-View debut, but instead the 500+ pounder lumbered to the ring. For the first few minutes of the match, Mammoth punched and headbutted away, looking pretty dominant. Eventually, he went up for his signature [I]Top Rope Legdrop[/I], but Parker rolled out. He hit his "Future Shock" superkick for the tough victory. [B]WINNER AT 7:47 STEVEN PARKER RATING: C+[/B] [I]*A vignette is shown in which a heart beats rhythmically and the name "Dr. Love" appears on the screen. Art Reed is shown backstage looking perplexed.*[/I] [B]Art Reed's[/B] music hits and he comes to the ring. [B]Art:[/B] I bet you are all wondering why I challenged someone who has never even wrestled a match in NOTBPW to wrestle me on Pay-Per-View. Back when I was a kid, my best friend and I used to sneak into NOTBPW shows just to get the chance to see the wrestlers we aspired to one day be showcase their ability in the ring. We both promised to work as hard as we could to get here. Me and this friend of mine both trained as hard as we could, and were Olympic representatives for Canada. It was at this time that we made a promise that we would compete throughout our lives in order to better ourselves...in order to better wrestling. [B]Owen Love comes to the ring.[/B] [B]Owen:[/B] Ladies and gentleman, please quiet down, you are in the presence of greatness. Greatness that I have attained no thanks to the man standing in the ring. I, Owen Love, am the so called best friend that Art is spouting off about...but Art let me ask you a question...where were you in my farewell show from DaVE? Huh, Art... [B]Art:[/B] Owen, let's not take this out of hand, man... [B]Owen:[/B] Art, you were the best man at my wedding, but where were you when my son was born? Huh?, answer me. [B]Art:[/B] Come on Owen, I was wrestling here. [B]Owen:[/B] Art, you swore that we would always be friends, would always be there for each other...hell, we were both medalists at the 1996 Olympic Games...but Art, for the past 3 years you have done nothing but weasel your way through the ranks while I floundered at the bottom of the pack. Tonight, I will finally prove to everyone around the world that I am the better athlete, I deserve the breaks you have gotten, and [I]I am not your friend.[/I] [B]Art:[/B] Owen...calm down, bro, I was only fulfulling out promise. [B]Owen:[/B] Promise my ass, I made you Art Reed, you hated wrestling beofre you met me, and tonight I [I]will[/I] break you. [B]GRUDGE MATCH: ART REED vs. OWEN LOVE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/OwenLove.jpg[/IMG] These two, very retardedly considering their actual in-game history, didn't really click, so the bout was pretty awkward. Luckily, both men are superior workers and compensated for that fact with some nice chain wrestling. Art locked in the Dread Lock after about 10 minutes of wrestling, but Owen got to the ropes. Art broke the hold, and offered to help Owen up, but was greeted with a stiff right hand. What happened next was a mauling. Owen got a steel chair and basked Art over the head, and then DDTed him onto it. He then hit a "Love Potion 1,2,3" through a table on Art. After the match he had an evil smile on his face...but needless to say he was DQed. [B]WINNER BY DQ AT 17:32 ART REED RATING: B-[/B] [B]*A video hypes up Dark Angel, Harry Wilson, and Mr. Evilness- Team Britain*[/B] [B]TOURNEY MATCH- DARK ANGEL vs. "THE JAPANESE ICON" YOSHIFUSA MAEDA[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DarkAngel.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/YoshifusaMaeda.jpg[/IMG] This was a turning point match in the show...we have the British legend, Dark Angel, Cliff Wilson, wrestling for the UK against the Japanese legend Yoshifusa Maeda. Many of the fans didn't know what to expect from Maeda, who, at age 52, prepared to wrestle his first match outside of Japan. The bell rang and the two men took the audience on a 20 minute puro wrestling fest not seen in Canada in a long, long time. Angel busted out everything in his arsenal, but Maeda took it all. Maeda struck back with Shining Wizards, stiff chops, and even a brainbuster. Eventually, Maeda locked in a good old fashioned STF, but Angel got to the ropes. From here, Angle hit a Burning Hammer in a sort of twisted tribute to Maeda, and then he hit a Descent Into Hell for the very hard faught win. [B]WINNER AT 21:27 DARK ANGEL RATING: A[/B] Backstage [B]Sean McFly and his wife Victoria Stone[/B] are talking, when [B]Harry Wilson[/B] attacks and drags Sean to the ring. Apparently, we're getting a rematch of last week's bout. [B]GRUDGE MATCH: HARRY WILSON vs. SEAN MCFLY[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/HarryWilson.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] A pretty good bout between these two...Sean carried the match, and the fans were into it. For the second week in a row Harry tasted the DeLorean Driver. Nothing special here, but not a bad match. [B]WINNER AT 14:32 SEAN MCFLY RATING: B[/B] [B]TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: THE MCWADES(C) vs. THE SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Chance.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/Fate.jpg[/IMG] Off we go on the highly anticipated tag championship match. Chance and Fate were both on there games tonight, using some impressive doubleteam tactics, including a dangerous looking spike piledriver on Dallas. The McWades tried a switcheroo, but wre smuffed out by the Soldiers who hit their doubleteam finisher, "Ultimate Misfortune" on Dean. However, Dallas hopped into the ring, and as a measure of both cowardly and ironic revenge nailed Fate with a chair for the DQ, which allowd them to keep their titles. Great tag match, but one thing is certain...nothing has been solved here. [B]WINNERS BY DQ at 9:54 THE SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE RATING: B-[/B] [B]*Craig Green makes fun of "Jon Hasbeen" and the fact that its time for a change in NOTBPW*[/B] [B]UNLIMITED ACTION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH JON JETSON(c) vs. CRAIG "THE KRELOWNA PLAYA" GREEN[/B] Craig looked good in this match, and Jon is probably the most consistent upper carder I have, and so these two wrestled a solid, but unspectacular match. Craig Green looked pretty pissed at being outwrestled the entire time to the point where he attempted to get some brass knuckles from his pants. However, Jetson hit a boot to the face before he could, and then hit a swinging neckbreaker. Jetson picked him up an planted him with an Electric Chair Drop for the victory. [B]WINNER AND STILL U.A. CHAMPION AT 19:47 JON JETSON RATING: B+[/B] [B]*Dan and Duane Stone are shown backstage wishing each other luck in their upcoming match*[/B] [B]DAN STONE, JR. vs. DUANE STONE[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DanStoneJr.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/DuaneStone.jpg[/IMG] The rating of this match speaks for itself...and just look at the competitors. I'll just say that Duane won with a "From Canada With Love" for the surprising victory. "MOTY" chants throughout. [B]WINNER AT 23:42 DUANE STONE RATING: A*[/B] [B]A video is shown hyping up Jeremy Stone's recent sucesses*[/B] [B]TOURNEY MATCH/CANADIAN TITLE MATCH R.K. HAYES(USA/CHAMP) vs. JEREMY STONE(Canada)[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/RKHayes.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JeremyStone.jpg[/IMG] Again, these are two of the best in the business and the rating should speak for itself. Jeremy won the title clean, ending R.K.'s nearly 1 year reign as champion in a second consecutive 5 star match with the Stone Hold. Fittingly, the eldest of the Stones leaves the show the champion...and a celebration ensures. [B]WINNER AT 14:55 AND NEW CHAMPION JEREMY STONE RATING: A[/B] OVERALL PPV RATING: A RIP EDD STONE.

[B]NEWS FROM NOTBPW[/B] A lot of movement has occurred lately...so I will summmarize it here for you. Out with the old in with the new seems to be the theme of the month. [U]JUST RELEASED[/U] Travis Century: I had high hopes for him, none of which were fulfilled Kenko Takemitsu: Well, this guy hasn't wrestled all year and underwhelms me. Stone Yoshikawa: Stone tried his hardest, but there is better talent in on the way, and he doesn't work well as a jobber. Damian "The Natural" Carvill: A pretty big backstage falling out between he and Dan Stone left us no choice but to show him the door. *Danny Cavanagh, Alysian Scottsfield, and Derek Frost are all hanging onto their jobs for the time being* [U]JUST SIGNED[/U] American Buffalo: A big, talented, guy who will wrestle with Danny Rushmore as a new Tag-team, as you have seen. Danny Rushmore: Another big guy, with underrated talent. Fits in well in NOTBPW and he and Buffalo will surely be a nice addition to the tag division. Valiant: The young American has a good look and some nice skills...look foward to seeing him step into the lowercard with a bang. Stretch: The bizarre Stretch the Chicken Boy caught my eye at an indy show in my hometown of Calgary, where he was main eventing. Post show I offered him a contract for $100 a month. He will be a jobber, but the fans dig his gimmick so he'll stick around. He's capable of good matches. Silver Shark: Signed to a PPA deal to both job for us, and wrestle in the lower card picking up the seldom victory. Also expect him to tag with Stretch a little. [B]TOURNEY STANDINGS UPDATED[/B] USA: 2 UK: 1 CANADA: 3 JAPAN: 0

Just so you guys know, I have to go to my high school awards ceremony tonight...so I wont have a show up. But I do have some news to share. [B]A young promotion known as "Hybrid Wrestling Syndicate" has opened in Ontario, and has already agreed to be a developmental fed for NOTBPW. Some wrestlers that will do work there include Ed Larkins, Valiant, Stretch the Chicken Boy, Silver Shark, Shingen Miyazaki, Lee Rivera, Craig Green, Danny Rushmore, and American Buffalo. Also expect to see special appearances by the main eventers at some shows as well. (NOTE: All of the above stars remain with NOTBPW, and will still be working our shows as well. It's kind of like a WWE/OVW kind of deal)[/B] [B]NOTBPW has come to terms on deals with Johnny Bloodstone and Larry Wood. Both are expected to be with NOTBPW within the next week. Bloodstone is expected to be a major player in NOTBPW, with Wood possibly forming a tagteam with Mammoth.[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] [B]LARRY WOOD[/B] [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/JohnnyBloodstone.jpg[/IMG] [B]JOHNNY BLOODSTONE[/B]

Hey guys...tonight, I'm just gonna give you guys a quick rundown of the latest television taping, as I have stuff to do. [B]MATCH TAPED FOR THE INTERNET: CHERRY BOMB vs. VICTORIA STONE[/B] The first women's match in NOTBPW in months, and it was a pretty good one...but what would you expect with Bomb vs. Victoria? These two ladies put on a good enough show that you may start seeing the ladies have a prevalent role on the show. [B]WINNER: VICTORIA STONE AT 6:03 RATING B-[/B] [B]INTERNET MATCH: JEREMY STONE(c) vs. AKIMA BRAVE FOR CANADIAN TITLE[/B] Well, essentially Jerry came out and said that he was going to be "a fighting champion" and that he challenged anybody to fight him right here on the internet. His challenge was answered by the EXTREMELY ****y young Samoan Akima Brave...and we had a title match. It was an extremely competitve match, which happened in reality because Jeremy Stone has taken to training Brave (this is the same man who trained Jonny Bloodstone, Yoshii Shiomi, Art Reed, Owen Love, Bobby Thomas, and Elmo Benson), and this was a match to further their training. [B]WINNER JEREMY STONE AT 9:09 RATING: B+(won't take long to get Akima over this way)[/B] The main show began with the freshly returned from DaVE [B]Owen Love[/B], who came to the ring...and said that after his match with Art Reed he remembered why they were friends in the first place...because they were both superior athletes. He said he doesn't blame Art for going to NOTBPW, because its where the real competition is. He then calls Art to the ring, and together they poke fun at the two team tag division. Meanwhile, backstage, [B]The Soldiers of Fortune[/B] assault the [B]McWades[/B], and come to the ring...pretty irate that Owen and Art are insulting the tag division...and Art and Owen, who were enemies just 3 nights ago are reunited as a tagteam against the Soldiers. [B]THE SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE vs. ART REED & OWEN LOVE[/B] Solid tag bout here, and Art and Owen work way better as a team than they did as enemies...the Soldiers had things going their way, when the McWades charged in with steel chairs...Owen...taking the opportunity....faked an injury while Chance and Fate got demolished with the chairs. After this, Owen covered Fate for the win. Postmatch, happy with their win, it was obivious that Art and Owen had put their previous differences aside, and were united...they stated that they were coming for the tag titles. Then, out of nowhere [B]The Denver Destroyers, Danny Rushmore and American Buffalo[/B] came to the ring and said they'd have to get through them first. The segment concluded with the Soldiers, Art and Owen, and the Destroyers all in a staredown...one thing is for sure, the tag scene is really heating up. [B]TOURNEY MATCH: SHIOMI AND MIYAZAKI vs. MCFLY and PARKER[/B] Another solid tag match...surprisingly Shiomi and Miyazaki took the win after Shiomi locked in an STF on Parker for the victory, with Miyazaki distracting McFly. [B]WINNERS AT 11:57 SHIOMI AND MIYAZAKI RATING: B[/B] Postmatch, [B]Yoshifusa Maeda[/B] comes to the ring and congratulates his team on the win. [B]Jon Jetson[/B] comes to the ring...and says that he has proved yet again that the kids in wrestling today just don't know how to wrestle anymore...and this is why he beat Craig Green. He is all show and no actual wrestling ability. All of the sudden [B]Oscar Golden[/B] comes to the ring, and says that there are some youngsters in NOTBPW who can wrestle, and he's one of them...and he dares Jon Jetson to let him prove it. [B]JON JETSON(c) vs. OSCAR GOLDEN for U.A. TITLE[/B] In this spontaneous contest Oscar Golden got his first exposure on live TV vs. the ever reliable Jon Jetson...and for a title to boot. Unfortunately, Jetson was able to pick up a hardfaught victory and retain. [B]WINNER AT 11:04 JON JETSON RATING: C+[/B] Backstage, [B]Craig Green[/B] turns a corner and runs into [B]Ed Larkins[/B], who promptly taunts him for being overconfident and losing because of it...Craig gets pissed and challenges E to a match. [B]PHENOMENAL E "ED LARKINS vs. "THE KRELOWNA PLAYA" CRAIG GREEN[/B] Craig got a nice pop in front of his home crowd in Krelowna...despite doing some heelish things. Both of these men possess great moonsaults Ed's "Simply Phenomenal" and Craig's "VIP Pass". Craig hit his after hitting Ed with a "Party's Over"...ironically the finisher of former partner Gregg Boone. Pretty dominating performance by Green, who says he is not done pursuing his eventual goal of becoming U.A. Champion. Then [B]Lee Rivera, Akima Brave, and Oscar Golden[/B] all come to the ring and say he has to wait in line. The U.A. title scence is heating up as well. [B]WINNER AT 4:58 CRAIG GREEN RATING: C-[/B] [B]Dark Angel[/B] comes out and cuts a promo, saying that he will come after the champion, be it Jeremy Stone or RK Hayes. Duane Stone comes out and says that he has won more lately than Angel. And that, folks, makes next weeks main event. Angel/Duane for #1 contendership. First, Duane has to defeat Akima Brave in singles competition as a warmup. [B]DUANE STONE vs. AKIMA BRAVE[/B] Akima put on yet another good showing...this time against Duane. A clash of styles with Stong Styale Akima vs. high flyer Duane...but Duane won in the end after an 11 minute bout. [B]WINNER AT 11:00 DUANE STONE RATING: B[/B] Backstage, [B]RK Hayes[/B] informs [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] that he's invoking the rematch clause in his contract to gain a title shot tonight. [B]JEREMY STONE(c) vs. RK HAYES for THE NOTBPW CANADIAN TITLE[/B] ANother solid match saw RK come up short against Jeremy Stone and the Stonehold...Jeremy has been untouchable lately. [B]WINNER AT 11:42 JEREMY STONE RATING: A[/B] [B]OVERALL SHOW RATING: B+[/B] [U]NEXT WEEK (PREDICT, IF YOU WANT)[/U] Akima Brave vs. Oscar Golden vs. Lee Rivera vs. Craig Green- # 1 contendership to U.A. title on the line. The Denver Destroyers (Rushmore/Buffalo) make their TV debut against a special mystery opponent. Steven Parker vs. Yoshii Shiomi - Just a singles match for TV. Duane Stone vs. Dark Angel- # 1 contendership to Canadian Title *As a sidenote...this whole tournament idea was cool, but it is interfering with my plans...Canada has been declared the winners....and the fans were generally content with the end of the tourney*

[B]NEWS FROM NOTBPW[/B] As stated earlier Larry Wood and Mammoth will be teaming up in the very near future, whenever Larry is eligible to work. Jonny Bloodstone has officially inked a written deal. NOTBPW has come to terms with Jimmy P. and Donny J. "The Fly Boys" Also, NOTBPW, under request by Jeremy Stone have signed "The Specialists", Nate Johnson and Bobby Thomas. This should strengthen our tag division.

[huge bloodstone mark.] And oh my God, you had Sean McFly come out to The Final Countdown? Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I like this. It makes me want to go back to my old diary and work on it... but I typically have trouble getting things off the ground. Eh, whatever. :P Keep it up, please.

Thanks for posting...yeah, when I first started doing this diary (which I never expected to last this long) I tried to give veryone a theme song...but it got too confusing, and some jobbers/lower carders were hard to think up music for. But "Final Countdown" did seem to fit McFly perfectly, so that was pretty cool.

Don't blame you for dropping it, especially with a large roster like NOTBPW's. Typically some guys are just too bland (for whatever reason) to put the theme-picking effort into. But yeah, I'm really liking. Just thought I'd reinforce the compliment real quick, yes.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="7"]NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING: WEDNESDAY, WEEK 3, JUNE[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The Preshow started out with [B]Akima Brave[/B] entering the ring with a microphone. [B]Akima:[/B] *laughs ****ily* Dudes, you need to quiet down while in the presence of greatness. I am Akima Brave, the first Samoan wrestler ever to be in NOTBPW...the Samoan Striker, the greatest member of the Samoan wrestling family. I'm here for one reason and one reason only, to win the NOTBPW Canadian Title. But, picking up Unlimited Action gold wouldn't be too bad either, and tonight...you will witness my ascencion to # 1 contendership. [B]MATCH TAPED FOR THE NET: AKIMA BRAVE vs. DAN STONE, JR.[/B] Still dealing with injuries and fatigue Dan Stone went out there against the brash newcomer, Akima Brave for the online audience. Solid singles bout, Akima looked very tough out there, but ultimately got locked into a cobra clutch, and refused to tap out. The ref called for the bell when Akima couldn't respond to a three count. [B]WINNER AT 9:35 DAN STONE, JR. RATING: B[/B] The main show started with [B]Akima Brave[/B] again with a mic, and again cutting a promo hyping himself up..."The Samoan Striker" is definitely a contender for the Unilimited Action Title, despite having wrestled on TV only once. Midway through his promo, [B]Craig Green[/B] comes to the ring. [B]Green:[/B] Man, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you've got a hell of a lot of stuff to learn around here in NOTBPW. You haven't even wrestled a singles match, and you think that you can act like you run the place? Man, you gotta earn your spot, you are a rookie, you have to wait in the back of the line. [B]Akima:[/B] No offense, bro, but I seem to remember you blowing your title shot just 2 weeks ago. [B]Green:[/B] That hasbeen Jetson cheated me...just like everyone cheats me...just like you fans cheat me. Everyone is jealous. I am the wrestler the ladies love to love and the men love to hate, and Brave, after tonight you will be hating me. [B]Akima:[/B] Whatever brah... *[B]Lee Rivera comes to the ring[/B]* Rivera: Green, you've got a lot of nerve chewing out anyone...you lost, and tonight you lose again...but Akima, you have to lose too, because tonight is MY night. Green: Shut the hell up Rivera, what are you, 0-3 against me? Rivera: Maybe so, and I'll give you that, you are a great wrestler, but tonight is MY night. Akima: Alright, let's get this underway, right here, right now. *Oscar Golden enters, and we have our first match* [B]CRAIG GREEN vs. LEE RIVERA vs. AKIMA BRAVE vs. LEE RIVERA #1 CONTENDERSHIP to UNLIMITED ACTION TITLE ON THE LINE[/B] Off we go on what should be an entertaining first bout, Craig Green and Akima Brave were going at each other the whole time, which helped Golden and Rivera. Akima hit Craig with a musclebuster, when Lee nailed a missile dropkick on Akima...then Oscar hit a superkick on Lee, for a very near fall. From here, it looked as if Craig would win it again, as he hit 3 Party's Overs on Rivera, Golden, and Brave...but he chose to pin Brave, who kicked out. Then Craig got triple teamed and was severely injured for the rest of the match. Lee took charge, electrifying the crowd with a high flying show of skills, hitting a Spiral Tap on Golden. Both Craig and Akima had a chance to break up the pin, but they chose to fight each other instead, and Lee was able to hold Golden down for the three and gain #1 contendership. Upon realizing the match was over, both Craig and Akima were furious at each other, and proceeded to beat the hell out of each other, until security broke them up. [B]WINNER AT 15:42 AND #1 CONTENDER TO UA TITLE LEE RIVERA RATING: C+[/B] [B]The Soldiers of Fortune[/B] are shown backstage, being interviewed. Chance: Tick tock, tick tock, time runs short for [B]The Denver Destroyers[/B]...that's right, if you want to get to the tag team champions...you have to take a Chance. Fate: But it is your Fate to lose. [B]THE SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE vs. THE DENVER DESTROYERS[/B] This match right here was a cluster if you've ever seen one. The match started with Rushmore and Fate in the ring, and was a solid tag team match for about five minutes, when it looked like the soldiers would put it away with a double clothesline on Rushmore. Buffalo made the save, when out of nowhere [B]The McWades[/B] ran in, and started cleaning house on all four men. Then [B]Art Reed and Owen Love[/B] ran in as well, and started cleaning house against all of the other teams...by the time it was over, all 8 men were lying in a heap of carnage in the center of the ring. The match was thrown out because the ref could not make a decision as to who should be DQed. [B]A NO DECISION AT 11:02 RATING: B-[/B] Amidst the carnage, [B]Art Reed and Owen Love[/B] get up and challenge the [B]McWades[/B] to a match right here, right now. But, the McWades refuse, saying they've done nothing to earn it...all of the sudden unfamiliar music plays and two men with long black jackets and synglasses appear. [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/BobbyThomas.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/ramses2008/NateJohnson.jpg[/IMG] That's right, it's [B]The Specialists, Nate Johnson and Bobby Thomas[/B] Bobby: Hey Art...Owen. It's nice to see that you've reunited. I know all to well that you both come from superior wrestling training. But your petty pursuit of the tag titles ends next week, we have talked to Dan Stone, and next week it will be [B]The Soldiers of Fortune[/B] vs. [B]Reed and Love[/B] vs. [B]The Denver Destroyers[/B] vs. us...winner gets to face the McWades at the next Pay-Per-View. Art: Wait...Rob? Bobby: Yeah? Art: We're going to kick your ass. Owen: Bank on it. [B]Mammoth[/B] runs into [B]Sean McFly[/B] backstage. Mammoth: McFly. McFly: Fatass. Mammoth: Is that all anybody can say when they see me, am I some sort of joke? I am the largest man in NOTBPW today...I should be main eventing...but I never get my chance, because all anybody does is call me fatass. McFly: Whoa...I was joking...but I tell ya what, why don't you go out there and prove to me that you belong in the Main Event? Mammoth: Bad Move, McFly. [B]MAMMOTH vs. SEAN MCFLY[/B] Not a bad match at all right here, McFly was in control the whole time, using his speed and agility to outwrestle Mammoth. After about two minutes, Mammoth finally caught him with a clubbing blow, and then a Butt Drop. Mammoth threw him out of the ring, and then an unidentified, crazy looking man jumped the guardrail and layed into McFly...Mammoth was laughing the entire time...but the ref DQed him. He didn't seem to care. The man got into the ring with Mammoth. [B]Mammoth:[/B] This right here is [B]Larry Wood[/B], the craziest man in professional wrestling. [B]Sean McFly[/B], you made a bad move crossing me...I'm gonna go right through you on my path to the Canadian championship. My friend Larry here is from the mountains in the Yukon...he hunted bears with his bare hands to make a living...and now he's here to help me on my way to the championship. [B]Wood:[/B] *Grunts incomprehensibly* Hahahaha! NOTBPW... [B]Mammoth:[/B] What he's trying to say is that next week he challenges Sean McFly to a match. [B]YOSHII SHIOMI vs. STEVEN PARKER[/B] This macth was nothing but solid, techincal wrestling, which the NOTBPW fans have grown to love...back and forth chain wrestling, until Shiomi irish whipped Steven into the corner and hit a shining wizard...then a Diamond Dust..but somehow Steven got his foot to the ropes. Shiomi exploded on the referee, cussing him out in Japanese...when Parker hit a Future Shock out of nowhere for the win. [B]WINNER AT 11:09 STEVEN PARKER RATING: B+[/B] Postmatch, Shiomi is not happy, and beatsdown Steven Parker. Then, [B]Yoshifusa Maeda[/B] comes to the ring...and helped in the beatdown. [B]Jon Jetson[/B] comes to the ring... Jetson: Jeremy Stone...Duane Stone...Dark Angel...whoever. This title right here signifies that I should be the # 1 contender, wrestling just isn't what it used to be. I haven't lost a match since coming into NOTBPW...and I am coming for that title, no matter who has it whenever I feel like it. [B]JON JETSON vs. SILVER SHARK[/B] Squash match right here...Jetson beatdown Shark really, really badly and then hit a Brainbuster for the quick victory. [B]WINNER AT 0:57 JON JETSON RATING: C+[/B] [B]DARK ANGEL vs. DUANE STONE[/B] This match determined should have determined who was the # 1 contender. A solid 30 minute match between two NOTBPW greats. Duane hit his From Canada With Love Superkick, but Angel kicked out. Angel debuted a new move called "Hell's Bells" but Duane rolled out of the ring. Both men collapsed from fatigue after about 27 minutes...then, [B]Jonny Bloodstone[/B] ran to the ring, and pulled Dark Angel to his feet before a 10 count...and Duane was unable to get up, so he lost. [B]WINNER BY COUNTOUT DARK ANGEL RATING: A[/B] After the match, Bloodstone and Angel continue their beatdown on Angel, when Dan Stone, Sr. comes to the ring, and says that winning in that manner doesn't make a #1 contender...there will be a match next week, but this time it will be [B]Jonny Bloodstone vs. Duane Stone[/B], since Angel seems to like having Bloodstone do his work for him, and if Duane wins he's #1 contneder, but if [B]Bloodstone[/B] wins, Angel is. And Angel is barred from ringside. [B]SHOW RATING: B+[/B] [U]NEXT WEEK(PREDICT IF YOU WANT)[/U] The Specialists vs. The Denver Destroyers vs. The Soldiers of Fortune vs. Reed and Love- Winners become # 1 contenders to Tag titles. Yoshifusa Maeda and Yoshii Shiomi vs. Steven Parker and ???- The Japanese team were so sure that Parker couldn't find a partner that they challenged him to this match...which becomes a handicap match if he can't find someone. Akima Brave vs. Craig Green- After the match tonight, Akima and Craig have a strong dislike of each other, sharing mutual blame for allowing Lee Rivera to win...and this match will allow them to prove who the better man is. Larry Wood vs. Sean McFly: Mammoth is attempting to eliminate all contenders for the Canadian title, and first up is Sean McFly, who will go up against the crazy "Mountain Man" Larry Wood. The deck is stacked against him with Mammoth at ringside. Duane Stone vs. Jonny Bloodstone- #1 contendership on the line- THis match was made by Dan Stone because of Bloodstone's interference in the last # 1 contender's match. If Bloodstone wins, Angel is #1 contender, if not then Duane is. Angel is barred from ringside. Jeremy Stone will be in action(against Oscar Golden), and also will address Jon Jetson, who has repeatedly claimed that he is the better champion.

Archived