WWE: 1991 and Beyond (2nd Attempt)

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Prime Time Wrestling Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Mountie vs. Tito Santana (WWF Intercontinental Title Tournament First Round Match)</p><p>

Jerry Sags vs. Tugboat (WWF Intercontinental Title Tournament First Round Match)</p><p>

Ted DiBiase vs. Jimmy Snuka (WWF Heavyweight Title Tournament First Round Match)</p><p>

The Barbarian vs. The Ultimate Warrior (WWF Heavyweight Title Tournament First Round Match)</p><p>

Big Boss Man and The Undertaker vs. Randy Savage and Mr. Perfect (Tag Team Mix Match)</p><p>

Jim Neidhart and The British Bulldog vs. Pat Tanaka and Haku (Tag Team Mix Match)</p><p> </p><p>

Also, the first 5 entrants on the Prime Time side of the Royal Rumble will be announced. WWF Owner Mr. McMahon will speak about how exactly the Royal Rumble will work with the brand split.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Wrestling Challenge Preview</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eddie Guerrero vs. Shane Douglas (WWF Next Gen Title Tournament First Round Match)</p><p>

Demolition (Smash and Crush) vs. The Bushwhackers *****</p><p>

Marty Jannetty and Animal vs. Brooklyn Brawler and Barry Hardy</p><p> </p><p>

*****- Since Demoltion and the Bushwhackers are actual tag teams and both members just happened to be on the same brand, I just decided to keep them together, so they will be the first 2 tag teams in the WWF Tag Team Title Tournament.</p><p> </p><p>

This show will not run until next Monday as I will be leaving early tomorrow to go out of town for the weekend, but if anybody feels like throwing out some predictions, feel free.</p>

WWF Prime Time Wrestling Preview

The Mountie vs. Tito Santana (WWF Intercontinental Title Tournament First Round Match)

Jerry Sags vs. Tugboat (WWF Intercontinental Title Tournament First Round Match)

Ted DiBiase vs. Jimmy Snuka (WWF Heavyweight Title Tournament First Round Match)

The Barbarian vs. The Ultimate Warrior (WWF Heavyweight Title Tournament First Round Match)

Big Boss Man and The Undertaker vs. Randy Savage and Mr. Perfect (Tag Team Mix Match)

Jim Neidhart and The British Bulldog vs. Pat Tanaka and Haku (Tag Team Mix Match)

Also, the first 5 entrants on the Prime Time side of the Royal Rumble will be announced. WWF Owner Mr. McMahon will speak about how exactly the Royal Rumble will work with the brand split.

WWF Wrestling Challenge Preview

Eddie Guerrero vs. Shane Douglas (WWF Next Gen Title Tournament First Round Match)

Demolition (Smash and Crush) vs. The Bushwhackers *****

Marty Jannetty and Animal vs. Brooklyn Brawler and Barry Hardy

• 3 weeks later...

<p>guys, I apologize for my lack of posting over the past few weeks. I assure you this dynasty is NOT dead. Between school, the holidays, and some work and health issues, I've had to cut back on a lot of things. </p><p> </p><p>

My plan is to pick this up next week by getting a few posts in. I will definitely keep everyone in the loop. Thanks for your patience</p>

Archived