Problem with the company's fall of size

Hi everyone, this isn't a problem with the game itself but i didnt know where to post it: To put in simply words, my company reached the National size but several weeks later, it falls to Cult and i wasnt unable to reach the previous size before the "Cool Down" period.

I know, that is a consequence of the game and is nothing rare. But when i surpass that period and reach again the National size, one day later i fall again but this time to Regional and i have to wait 9 months (i think?) to reach the Cult size.

I repeat, is not a problem with the game but i didnt know where to post this and im very frustated to say the least lol. If anyone can tell me the reasons why happened all of this, i'll be satisfied xdd.

799192168_45280375_259097921469901_2517424338144067584_n(1).jpg.252075a4f231e196063a40a67574538c.jpg

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Derek B" data-cite="Derek B" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45972" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The only way to lose the 30 to 40 points of popularity you would need to lose to fall from borderline National to Regional like that is to have changed your product and ignored the message about it alienating your fans. So it's probably that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm pretty sure i changed the product AFTER the fall of size (specifically after the fall to Regional) but maybe you're right, i dont remember if i changed the product before that... So, what i have to do? Wait the 9 months to return to Cult size without making any changes on the product? Or change the product to his default configuration? That would work to dont fall anymore?</p>

Archived