I started a new game with no companies and the game isn't creating any???

Just wondered, even with the game set to create new companies as required, there doesn't seem to be any creating going on. Even when I set there to be a few companies but far less than needed, the game doesn't seem to create any more, even with a 20 year watcher game. (I leave it on over night):D

Am I doing something wrong.

Also, is there any way to set the way to add weight classes as default in the editor for other companies to utilise. I have welterweight and lightweight women in my game but no such divisions seem to exist in the game.

<p>What database are you using? Do you have companies in the database with their open date set to random? I need more information in order to help you out.</p><p> </p><p>

Note: For new companies to open they need to already exist in the database with their open date set to random.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46012" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What database are you using? Do you have companies in the database with their open date set to random? I need more information in order to help you out.<p> </p><p> Note: For new companies to open they need to already exist in the database with their open date set to random.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hi, thanks for your response. I thought the game could generate new companies as and when the game world needed them without them existing in the database. In the option settings there seems to be that option. Next to the option of companies creating new weight classes. I'm using my own modded database, with latest patch.</p>

Archived