Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You think they started with a cop and a bus driver?

Think about Cappy's meltdown. Getting recruited into a mafia that's in shambles could explain that whole thing.

Given town seems to have two or three roleblockers/watchers/trackers each? Minor sarcasm there but it does seem like there’s an awful lot of roles that can block or otherwise thwart people in this game. So I could see scum having power roles like that to start; they’d have to get lucky to be able to use them given all the pitfalls that seem to be out there.

As for Cappy...your reasoning makes sense but I think wothball of the pitfalls I mentioned above, getting frustrated at not actually being able to do anything may have done it. Fates know if I was on scum and it seemed like actions never happened I’d be pitching a fit myself.

Given town seems to have two or three roleblockers/watchers/trackers each? Minor sarcasm there but it does seem like there’s an awful lot of roles that can block or otherwise thwart people in this game. So I could see scum having power roles like that to start; they’d have to get lucky to be able to use them given all the pitfalls that seem to be out there.

As for Cappy...your reasoning makes sense but I think wothball of the pitfalls I mentioned above, getting frustrated at not actually being able to do anything may have done it. Fates know if I was on scum and it seemed like actions never happened I’d be pitching a fit myself.

Or, maybe we have so many roles BECAUSE the mafia is recruiting them and we need extras to make sure we still have some.

I have said I have an ability. I don't want to make it clear as it makes me useless and puts me at harm for the night. It would make sense Astil found me at home since I don't go out at night.

So you have an ability, you won't tell us what it is, and you don't go out at night. I'm not buying it, gonna need a bit more than that.

Or, maybe we have so many roles BECAUSE the mafia is recruiting them and we need extras to make sure we still have some.

In that case I feel the layout of the game would be more vanilla townies? People aren't magically gaining abilities to offset other town getting recruited. It would mean being pretty damn lopsided from the start.

But on the other hand this could explain us turning out so much red to this point...gahhh I'm confused now :confused:

Wait, you were already in the game by night 2? I thought you joined after the night.

Someone else was going to replace in. But decided not to. I had been asked to be ready in case needed. So I was read up. At beginning of night phase the other guy finally declined, I was given Role PM and told that if I died during the night then it would be like I was never in game. I was given the target of the person I replaced from Night 1. Then asked who I wanted to target. I choose lukess11.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Someone else was going to replace in. But decided not to. I had been asked to be ready in case needed. So I was read up. At beginning of night phase the other guy finally declined, I was given Role PM and told that if I died during the night then it would be like I was never in game. I was given the target of the person I replaced from Night 1. Then asked who I wanted to target. I choose lukess11.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh okay, thanks for the reply. This makes lukess11 suspicious if you are telling the truth. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: lukess11</strong></p><p> </p><p> since we need info, and I am skeptical there might be another bus driver.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have 10 more minutes before I have to leave for work. Anything else I can answer?<p> </p><p> <strong>Vote:lukess11</strong></p><p> </p><p> You are the only one I didn't receive a result for. Convince me as to how that happened.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was bussed. Simple.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh okay, thanks for the reply. This makes lukess11 suspicious if you are telling the truth. <p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: lukess11</strong></p><p> </p><p> since we need info, and I am skeptical there might be another bus driver.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This happened night 2 so the one bus driver was still alive.</p>