Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just caught up. Is it me or was there no scum kill again last night? Who killed who exactly?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Scum killed Blue, Poisoner/SK killed WC. Or at least that is what I get from it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My three most suspicious are machine, electric and Jaded. Jaded has been silent, electric couldn't find me even though I was there and machine has thrown me off since his hard push for the end of the phase. We had more we could have gained and he came off too eager. In fact, I am going to <strong>Vote:machineseexe</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Silent apart from strongly pushing the cappy lynch, you mean...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Reads like I got bumped into and as such poisoned to me. Which would be a shame.<p> </p><p> I was pretty suspicious of lukess so I will be happy to drop a note.</p><p> </p><p> Archer, Rayelek and Showtime.</p><p> </p><p> Do you go out at night. Simple yes or no will do.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. Just got home from work, more to say once I get my 5 month old to bed. Or tomorrow if I fall asleep first.</p>

<p>Okay, first off, I'm strongly leaning towards a double vote & a null vote being in the game. If so, I know who the null vote is, and have the double vote pretty narrowed down.</p><p> </p><p>

Absolutely no clue on what Lukes11's role could mean. That said, I agree with his suspicion on machinesxe. One of 3 on my list right now.</p><p> </p><p>

Not really blaming anyone in particular for not being on board on the cappyboy lynch, it felt like it happened pretty fast and some people I'm fairly confident would have voted but weren't around.</p><p> </p><p>

If I may ask, theelectrickg, this is the first lynch you've voted on, or I've missed it in my note taking. Why so confident this time?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My three most suspicious are machine, electric and Jaded. Jaded has been silent, electric couldn't find me even though I was there and machine has thrown me off since his hard push for the end of the phase. We had more we could have gained and he came off too eager. In fact, I am going to <strong>Vote:machineseexe</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Your suspicions on me is interesting. That said I’m going to put my vote on the double voter...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: Leion</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Right now it would seem at the very least we have the poisoner and the Don left. <p> </p><p> I just noted Archer is still in the game, yet has not posted anything in four days. That could be an interesting direction to look into along side this Lukess situation.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Your suspicions on me is interesting. That said I’m going to put my vote on the double voter...<p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: Leion</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Really now, and how did you come across that information?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Really now, and how did you come across that information?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ignore my other quoted post, I accidentally quoted it while scrolling down.</p>

<p>I thought the double vote was usually a town role?</p><p> </p><p>

And when I say usually I mean 99.9999999% of the time. Every time I have had the role I have been town. I find Mach's vote interesting.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, to quote a former mafia great JMan, "Off to bed."</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Really now, and how did you come across that information?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I haven't gone through the voting lists myself but he could have worked it out from them and the numbers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Super Saint?<p> </p><p> Are you Roger Moore or perhaps Drew Brees?</p><p> </p><p> I really do not have much to add at this point as I was all set to try and go for a push against WC.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Reads like I got bumped into and as such poisoned to me. Which would be a shame.<p> </p><p> I was pretty suspicious of lukess so I will be happy to drop a note.</p><p> </p><p> Archer, Rayelek and Showtime.</p><p> </p><p> Do you go out at night. Simple yes or no will do.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I haven't gone through the voting lists myself but he could have worked it out from them and the numbers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Even so, jumping to vote after declaring he knows the double voter, screams of trying to divert attention away from himself.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Even so, jumping to vote after declaring he knows the double voter, screams of trying to divert attention away from himself.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Attention from myself? What attention? That of one guy who is being pounded with questions? Yeah I’m not worried at all right there. As for how I know, anyone who has paid attention to my posts knows what needs to be known and what my role is. If it hasn’t been let on enough through that we’ll i don’t know what else needs to be stated. </p><p> </p><p> Arrows, you’re pretty on top of things. Do you know my role based on everything I’ve stated before?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought the double vote was usually a town role?<p> </p><p> And when I say usually I mean 99.9999999% of the time. Every time I have had the role I have been town. I find Mach's vote interesting.</p><p> </p><p> Anyway, to quote a former mafia great JMan, "Off to bed."</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Agreed, voting on someone you think is a double voter looks scummy to me.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes. Just got home from work, more to say once I get my 5 month old to bed. Or tomorrow if I fall asleep first.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Did you get a result last night? A simple ues or no will do.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Attention from myself? What attention? That of one guy who is being pounded with questions? Yeah I’m not worried at all right there. As for how I know, anyone who has paid attention to my posts knows what needs to be known and what my role is. If it hasn’t been let on enough through that we’ll i don’t know what else needs to be stated. <p> </p><p> Arrows, you’re pretty on top of things. Do you know my role based on everything I’ve stated before?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well if that is what you think. </p><p> </p><p> A question though, why would you think a double voter to be scum? and why me? the only time I placed my vote was on scum. The way you just placed a vote on me looks very scummy.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Agreed, voting on someone you think is a double voter looks scummy to me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why is that scummy? Because I want to make sure we get some pressure on him? The same guy who had a double vote and then pulled his vote when we were nearing a lynch on scum...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't think the mafia are recruiting either. If they are then we are in trouble and it will be hard for me to trust anyone. machinesxe, I don't know your role, and you've seemed scummy to me since day one but maybe I'm missing something.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go back and look. I don’t see how I could say anything more that hints to who I am without claiming.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why is that scummy? Because I want to make sure we get some pressure on him? The same guy who had a double vote and then pulled his vote when we were nearing a lynch on scum...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I thought I made myself clear on why I did that? I wanted to give others a chance to speak if they got any info, we were rushing into the lynch, I just didn't want to rush it since we had an extra day. </p><p> </p><p> But you were very eager to finish him off, and that made me suspicious. In hindsight you might have been probably right to get it over with. But, I just wanted to be cautious since we just lynched a fellow townie in Derek a day prior.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why is that scummy? Because I want to make sure we get some pressure on him? The same guy who had a double vote and then pulled his vote when we were nearing a lynch on scum...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That as and of itself isn't proof of anything though. At least we have some knowledge of him, there are others we know nothing about. Shadowedflames, for one...</p>