Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes I can elaborate when the time is right. I’ll say this. <p> </p><p> Night 1- no target because I was inactive </p><p> Night 2 - Arrows</p><p> Night 3 - Arrows</p><p> Night 4 - Leion</p><p> Night 5 - Destiny</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I’ve left enough hints scattered throughout you know what I did each night.</p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Let's ask.<p> </p><p> Electric?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Catching up. I will answer when I get there.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My targets and results:<p> Night 1(inherited): Emark-Town Aligned</p><p> Night 2:lukess11: No Result</p><p> Night 3: The Archer-Town Aligned</p><p> Night 4: Leion-Town Aligned</p><p> Night 5:eayragt-Town Aligned</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So you've got Town results for 3 of the 4 people I can't say I know much about. Interesting.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So you've got Town results for 3 of the 4 people I can't say I know much about. Interesting.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> One I can confirm myself</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any reason why we shouldn't <strong>Vote: The Two</strong>?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope, I have been uneasy about him all game. Especially yesterday after he was so vocal on the previous lynch. I have a feeling he is the Poisoner because the way the Poisoner has been playing fits the M.O. of someone like the Two. Meaning his targets.</p><p> </p><p> Therefore I shall...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: The Two</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry folks. Been in and out.<p> </p><p> I still need to read the write-up but is there something I can give?</p><p> </p><p> I know theelectrickg said he cleared me but what see might you need?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thoughts on, anyone really?</p><p> </p><p> Convince us you're not the Don?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can we not pile a ton of votes on when lynches are ending at like, 3 short?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sure...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Change Vote: No Vote</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can we not pile a ton of votes on when lynches are ending at like, 3 short?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay, my bad.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Change vote: No Vote</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can we not pile a ton of votes on when lynches are ending at like, 3 short?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I do not believe this is or will happen again. Since the game is likely to end soon either with our win or scum screwing us and I not having an ability for a while...</p><p> </p><p> I am a thief. Town aligned. That’s how I knew the night 2 scene so well and could finger the thief there. I steal an ability each night and can use my own or the one I stole on people. Night 2 I got one from Arrows. I used his ability on him night 3. Then night 4 I targeted Leion and stole his multi vote...the fact that he is still alive right now with that being in the open has me wondering. I used this during the phase on Lukesss. I’m hindsight it would have been best to hold this until we had a chance to come back on scum. That said I didn’t. Last night I targeted Destiny and got nothing and am now nerfed....</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I do not believe this is or will happen again. Since the game is likely to end soon either with our win or scum screwing us and I not having an ability for a while...<p> </p><p> I am a thief. Town aligned. That’s how I knew the night 2 scene so well and could finger the thief there. I steal an ability each night and can use my own or the one I stole on people. Night 2 I got one from Arrows. I used his ability on him night 3. Then night 4 I targeted Leion and stole his multi vote...the fact that he is still alive right now with that being in the open has me wondering. I used this during the phase on Lukesss. I’m hindsight it would have been best to hold this until we had a chance to come back on scum. That said I didn’t. Last night I targeted Destiny and got nothing and am now nerfed....</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So it was you picking something up after the whole Anti tries to kill me thing?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just, a little gun shy. Lost my buddy to a vote count that doesn't make sense.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I mean honestly I had been planning on voting for the Two regardless of who was voting for him today. But I understand what you are saying and I will keep my vote off until it is needed.</p><p> </p><p> My problem is I am only on here for a certain amount of time and I truly do think this vote is the best course of action we have today.</p><p> </p><p> Like I said I have a feeling that he is the Poisoner. If he is I have not feelings as to who could be the killer for the Scum team.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I mean honestly I had been planning on voting for the Two regardless of who was voting for him today. But I understand what you are saying and I will keep my vote off until it is needed.<p> </p><p> My problem is I am only on here for a certain amount of time and I truly do think this vote is the best course of action we have today.</p><p> </p><p> Like I said I have a feeling that he is the Poisoner. If he is I have not feelings as to who could be the killer for the Scum team.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Knowing what we know about Mach now, I'm not as super concerned about the crazy votes. Just wound up over halfway there real fast.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So it was you picking something up after the whole Anti tries to kill me thing?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes picking up your ability go back and read through everything. It’s a trail of hints and one could back track it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Arrows, simple nod or shake.<p> </p><p> In the box?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm confused then, cause I was pretty sure this was our thief.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thoughts on, anyone really?<p> </p><p> Convince us you're not the Don?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe you may have been flushed last night.</p><p> </p><p> If my target is not town, it doesn’t end well for me.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I do not believe this is or will happen again. Since the game is likely to end soon either with our win or scum screwing us and I not having an ability for a while...<p> </p><p> I am a thief. Town aligned. That’s how I knew the night 2 scene so well and could finger the thief there. I steal an ability each night and can use my own or the one I stole on people. Night 2 I got one from Arrows. I used his ability on him night 3. Then night 4 I targeted Leion and stole his multi vote...the fact that he is still alive right now with that being in the open has me wondering. I used this during the phase on Lukesss. I’m hindsight it would have been best to hold this until we had a chance to come back on scum. That said I didn’t. Last night I targeted Destiny and got nothing and am now nerfed....</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I honestly don't know why I am alive as well. It might have been more important for scum to take out stronger players first. The last two deaths were some important abilities for gathering information. Having a double vote is like a double edged sword since I could accidentally use it on town as well. So they might see value in me rushing a lynch on a townie.</p><p> </p><p> Honestly, I would like to know if anyone has any info about Archer, he seems to be coasting through while getting no attention and despite inactivity he is still here.</p>