Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gonna just say this now, incase something dumb happens.

I think Shadowed is the Poisoner.

I think Destiny is the Don.

I'd agree that Shadowedflames is likely one of the few remaining scum left. I'm town through and through though. You already know my ability so here is my role title Town Aligned Army Vet. Look back at my first posts in the game you will see all of my hints about "the things I've seen" and "a fellow old timer" etc.

He was on two of the three Scum lynches, if he is truly Don Destiny that is some cold blooded crap right there.:D

If I were to believe he is a killer, I would think SK as well. Mainly because it seems like he was very vocal against all of the Scum. However, you do have a point about him being PBO or whatever.

I don't know...I cannot shake Showtime being one of the two.

As BHK said, I was on the majority of the scum lynches and was pushing hard to lynching them.

Vote: Shadowedflames

I'd agree that Shadowedflames is likely one of the few remaining scum left. I'm town through and through though. You already know my ability so here is my role title Town Aligned Army Vet. Look back at my first posts in the game you will see all of my hints about "the things I've seen" and "a fellow old timer" etc.

As BHK said, I was on the majority of the scum lynches and was pushing hard to lynching them.

Whoa now I am not trying to build a case for you, I am just doing what I always do and speaking out loud. Something DJ told me to stop doing.:D

When saying WC was hit by poison why did nobody correct me on this before then? I definitely thought it was bluestar

My thought on destiny is that destroying anyone who targets you would make sense for the don and it would also work as they can’t be investigated which means he can’t turn up mafia when checked on.

Trouble is, if your role is part Army Vet, part scum/poisoner, you could quite happily hint at an Army Vet from early on...

I'm going to change vote: ShadowedFlames, but we can come back this.

Whoa now I am not trying to build a case for you, I am just doing what I always do and speaking out loud. Something DJ told me to stop doing.:D

So what is your opinion now I've given you my role? Do you really think I am a poisoner who also roleblocks people for two nights if they target me, don't you think that would be a bit much? I'd really like us to not get distracted by me for too long today so have put my role out there in full as to save time.

So what is your opinion now I've given you my role? Do you really think I am a poisoner who also roleblocks people for two nights if they target me, don't you think that would be a bit much? I'd really like us to not get distracted by me for too long today so have put my role out there in full as to save time.

Personally, I still think you're non-town :eek:

Trouble is, if your role is part Army Vet, part scum/poisoner, you could quite happily hint at an Army Vet from early on...

I'm going to change vote: ShadowedFlames, but we can come back this.

Not sure how an army vet would also be a poisoner but that's OK. You're willing to come back to me and ask as many questions as you like. Let's hope that Shadowedflames doesn't take too long to respond. I'd like full disclosure from him.

I am going to be blunt, I have truly thought you were Town the whole game. Now I am not sure, if you snowed me kudos to you.

Right now I am not sure what to think. I could see and agree with compelling arguments to be made for and against you. Which is why you do not have my vote yet.

A lot of things are combining to cause me to be indecisive here. One of the key things is that in the past you have been easily the most mis-lynched player in the history of these games. Therefore, one can never truly know what is going on with you.

I am going to be blunt, I have truly thought you were Town the whole game. Now I am not sure, if you snowed me kudos to you.

Right now I am not sure what to think. I could see and agree with compelling arguments to be made for and against you. Which is why you do not have my vote yet.

A lot of things are combining to cause me to be indecisive here. One of the key things is that in the past you have been easily the most mis-lynched player in the history of these games. Therefore, one can never truly know what is going on with you.

I'm willing to admit that I have been mis-lynched a lot in the past but I hope you can see this is a new Destiny. What is the case against me exactly? How have I been scummy or not forthcoming with anything?

Not sure how an army vet would also be a poisoner but that's OK. You're willing to come back to me and ask as many questions as you like. Let's hope that Shadowedflames doesn't take too long to respond. I'd like full disclosure from him.

If you're going to heavily deny being the poisoner, I might just believe you.

You're being very specific about what you're denying...

I'm willing to admit that I have been mis-lynched a lot in the past but I hope you can see this is a new Destiny. What is the case against me exactly? How have I been scummy or not forthcoming with anything?

Well, your questioning of trying to find out who had active night abilities certainly raised eyebrows....

Yeah well you run the new Destiny line almost every game. What have you been upgraded to now...Destiny 58.0?:D

If you are Don that might explain the frustration by your teammates. In that you have made yourself look so Townie (at least to me) and they took all of the heat for it. IIRC, it believe Zeel or C-Bot (it was so long ago I cannot remember) did that same thing to me when I was on a Scum team with them.

Just makes sense.

Tell ya what. Let's say you're telling the truth, yeah? That means the don and the phone caller are the same person. Wanna find that connection and clear yourself? :D

If you're going to heavily deny being the poisoner, I might just believe you.

You're being very specific about what you're denying...

OK mate. I heavily deny being the poisoner. I heavily deny being anything but a true blue townie.

Well, your questioning of trying to find out who had active night abilities certainly raised eyebrows....

I was keen to ask questions because based on my role I didn't fear dying at night and was frustrated about people popping in and then leaving for days again.

OK mate. I heavily deny being the poisoner. I heavily deny being anything but a true blue townie.

I was keen to ask questions because based on my role I didn't fear dying at night and was frustrated about people popping in and then leaving for days again.

The specific question had an effect of outing active Town roles. There are other questions...

Wow, it's really quiet today and we're still yet to hear from Shadowedflames. Hoping we get something substantial.

It’s called sleep. You should try it now and again.

So...remember way back when Arrows said he comes back as scum on even nights? Only reason I didn’t call BS on that immediately is because my ability is only used on odd nights, so I could buy that restriction.

Town Aligned Nexus here. As far as I can tell from the writeups, I’m not sure I’ve been targeted on odd nights at all. I’m not told if I was by PM, and I haven’t seen anything that jumps out as “yeah, that’s me” in the writeups.

The Archer-1 (Shadowedflames)

Destiny-1 (machinesxe)

Shadowedflames-2 (Destiny, eayragt)

It is now DAY PHASE. With 10 players remaining, it's 6 to lynch.

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Saturday, December 1st to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.