Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Night 6</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Which should be impossible... Which night?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I swear this is the third time this has happened this game. Im too slow at posting!</p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Night 6</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So you were conveniently left OUT of the write up where you would have to be the 5th man in that scene?</p><p> </p><p> Okay.</p><p> </p><p> Glad you made that simple.</p><p> </p><p> That narrows it down to Showtime, or electrick.</p><p> </p><p> Showtime's been seen in the same scene AS the poisoner.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So you were conveniently left OUT of the write up where you would have to be the 5th man in that scene?<p> </p><p> Okay.</p><p> </p><p> Glad you made that simple.</p><p> </p><p> That narrows it down to Showtime, or electrick.</p><p> </p><p> Showtime's been seen in the same scene AS the poisoner.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is he not the one going into the house and finding something? Doesn't find Showtime but finds some evidence.</p><p> </p><p> Can't rationalise why that would happen, but Showtime is certainly above me on my list now, and probably pushing Destiny down as well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theoutlaw321" data-cite="theoutlaw321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Having seen him go in they came up and the man said "<span style="color:#0000FF;">I'm sorry but neither of you have an appointment. Maybe another day</span>."<p> The men looked confused. </p><p> About that time another turned the corner and bumped into them.</p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Excuse me, I really must watch where I'm going</span>."</p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">No harm done my good man. Have a good evening</span>."</p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Same to all of you</span>." He walked off down the street towards the diner. </p><p> One of them took a post near the door. The other sorta blended into the shadows.[/b]</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Astil, Me, Showtime, and the Poisoner.</p><p> </p><p> No one else claimed to have been there that night. He can't be both.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Astil, Me, Showtime, and the Poisoner.<p> </p><p> No one else claimed to have been there that night. He can't be both.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And you've knocked him down again. So why the non town result? Or fake result? Latter is possible - we'd have no cop, and he is shown targeting me n2...</p><p> </p><p> Not getting it. If there is someone else please shout now!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Astil, Me, Showtime, and the Poisoner.<p> </p><p> No one else claimed to have been there that night. He can't be both.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Showtime claimed to be elsewhere that night, looking back.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Showtime claimed to be elsewhere that night, looking back.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He claimed to target Ray. The same person I targeted, since I was protecting him (Thus, standing by the door), and Astil targeted, to roleblock him. Being in 2 different segments doing 2 different things is possible.</p><p> </p><p> Being two people in one scene? That's a feat.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He claimed to target Ray. The same person I targeted, since I was protecting him (Thus, standing by the door), and Astil targeted, to roleblock him. Being in 2 different segments doing 2 different things is possible.<p> </p><p> Being two people in one scene? That's a feat.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You... protected him?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You... protected him?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> We could have one of us protect the other, or both track seperate people. He protected me until mafia tried to kill me. They realized I had a friend, so I switched onto him incase they got lucky at guessing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We could have one of us protect the other, or both track seperate people. He protected me until mafia tried to kill me. They realized I had a friend, so I switched onto him incase they got lucky at guessing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Now I've done it. Sorry answered while I was typing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We could have one of us protect the other, or both track seperate people. He protected me until mafia tried to kill me. They realized I had a friend, so I switched onto him incase they got lucky at guessing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is even your night for coming up non town (being lazy and not looking back as you're here)?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Arrows, simple nod or shake.<p> </p><p> In the box?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, but...<p> </p><p> /nod</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is why I thought he was the thief for so long. If he stole a protect from me, this all makes sense.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The first time Destiny was suspicious of me, I quite clearly said I don’t go out. That hasn’t changed. Go look at my post history if you need to since I’m at work right now and don’t have the time to do so.<p> </p><p> Arrows—“in the box” was me trying to guess what you were. You seemed to have way too much info for a single role so I was hoping you’d get the hint, without coming full out and saying it, of confirming you were a JOAT. JACK of all trades, JACK in the box. Probably too subtle on my end. I was wrong anyway, so it’s no matter now.</p><p> </p><p> Looking over my list, I’d have Archer as my top pick to be the poisoner. Which means I’d have to be lucky tonight as my ability only works on odd nights and this is t one of them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>See, I got to the same conclusion. I just assumed it was because you were the person who stole from me, and you got my protect instead of my track.<p> </p><p> Dunno about Archer being the poisoner. Do we think the poisoner gets a delayed kill AND comes up town?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> See: This exchange, for proof this isn't the first time my protect has been mentioned.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is even your night for coming up non town (being lazy and not looking back as you're here)?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think we can ignore that non town result, but anyone who's targeted Showtime this game needs to let us know when and what happened.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think we can ignore that non town result, but anyone who's targeted Showtime this game needs to let us know when and what happened.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think you ended up getting a result for Arrows, who comes up non town on even nights.</p><p> </p><p> A hider variant where you actually target who he's hiding behind.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think you ended up getting a result for Arrows, who comes up non town on even nights.<p> </p><p> A hider variant where you actually target who he's hiding behind.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How would I have gotten a result from Arrows?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think we can ignore that non town result, but anyone who's targeted Showtime this game needs to let us know when and what happened.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I could see that. Brave place to be, though. Real brave.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I could see that. Brave place to be, though. Real brave.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not sure why he switched, but it explains it.</p>

<p>Sorry for the double post.</p><p> </p><p>

I see another solution here, as well. One that actually might be more likely than a hider who directs people who target them to their target. Cause yeah, that'd just lead a kill right back to the hider. That'd be... odd?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry for the double post.<p> </p><p> I see another solution here, as well. One that actually might be more likely than a hider who directs people who target them to their target. Cause yeah, that'd just lead a kill right back to the hider. That'd be... odd?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True, unless the hider doesn't die. Possible as he claims to die if behind non town (not just someone coming up non town!)</p><p> </p><p> Risky play, your alternative might be more plausible?</p>

<p>So, going with this theory. Which one of the 4 is Showtime?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theoutlaw321" data-cite="theoutlaw321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> _____________________________________________________________</p><p> He stepped out of the woods and said "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Is this seriously happening again</span>?"</p><p> </p><p> The man turned to look him in the face,"<span style="color:#008000;">I was looking for you</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Really? Well I've been following you</span>."</p><p> </p><p> Right then another man walked up from the road, "<span style="color:#800080;">Throwing a party and not invite me</span>?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">What are you doing here</span>?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#800080;">Doing something I have wanted to do for a long time</span>." He reached for the gun now visible under his jacket. </p><p> </p><p> The second man lunged for the third man pushing the first man out of the way, while a fourth man came out of the woods and went for the first man. Everything happened so fast. The first man ended up on the ground, the fourth one disappeared into the woods. Meanwhile the second and third wrestled over the gun, until the third one decided to high tail it out of there. </p><p> </p><p> When the commotion had subsided, the second man offered his hand to the first and helped him up off the ground.</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Thanks I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been here</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">No problem, that is my job. Glad to help</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Dude, I'd offer you a beer, but you don't look so good. You okay</span>?"</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">Haven't felt the best today</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#0000FF;">Maybe you should head home and get some rest</span>."</p><p> </p><p> "<span style="color:#008000;">I think you are right</span>."</p><p> ______________________________________________________________</p><p> He arrived back at home. He had done good. He had been exactly where he needed to be. He took some meds and went to bed. </p><p> </p><p> He never woke up. He was found the next morning.</p><p> ________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Emark</strong> is dead he was the <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Town Aligned Doctor</span></strong>.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> ________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote>