Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm going to come up as town. I hope that those that are still townie can still find the real poisoner and win this game for the town.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well if you do come up Town it might be game over. Because then we will be down three more Townies by night's end. I am not sure if the Scum will have the advantage or not when that happens. That is if you come up Town.</p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Then honestly if you're a true townie then you should take your vote off. Who else could it be? eayragt has been keen to try to lynch me since he couldn't poison me?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Honestly I think I was the hammer and Outlaw has not been on. Therefore, I do not think me removing my vote would mean very much. </p><p> </p><p> I am not sure who is who to be honest. I am just voting with what I think is the Town. If you are Town and you do hang it sucks, but at this point I am not sure what to do.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Then honestly if you're a true townie then you should take your vote off. Who else could it be? eayragt has been keen to try to lynch me since he couldn't poison me?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I am the poisoner I somehow went out poisoning Night 5 while being interviewed by electric. That would be impressive.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's if theelectrick does what he says he does. Honestly, I can see holes in the claims of Teh_Showtime and The Archer. It's too much to believe whereas my role is simple.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That was why I was/am iffy about this lynch. I am more iffy when it comes to the Archer. After all he has not posted much and his role is questionable to say the least. Like I said, I hope I did not make a mistake here.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That was why I was/am iffy about this lynch. I am more iffy when it comes to the Archer. After all he has not posted much and his role is questionable to say the least. Like I said, I hope I did not make a mistake here.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm going to go ahead and <strong>Vote: The Archer</strong> then. Looking for one person when we already have masons and a brother and sister? Change your vote mate.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I absolutely agree this is the place to look if this fails. However, no-one else has claimed the person telephoning me on Night 2, or on other nights. He would have to have 2 active abilities for it to be him - or he's representing someone else's night ability. The latter I have been concerned about, but I can't quite get it to work at the moment - it will be an uimpressive play if it's true. Particularly Emark being the last person to contact - why Emark?</p>

<p><strong>Destiny-4</strong> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">L-1</span></strong>(eayragt, theelectrickg, Leion, BHK1978)</p><p>

<strong>The Archer-1</strong> (Destiny)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 8 players remaining, it's 5 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Monday, December 3rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

Guys, I haven't been lynched yet. I'm here and I've been helpful and active for the whole game. Let's not waste any more time with this. The Archer can still be lynched in time if we decide to go in that direction. If you mislynch me you mislynch an active townie who can't be killed at night.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Guys, I haven't been lynched yet. I'm here and I've been helpful and active for the whole game. Let's not waste any more time with this. The Archer can still be lynched in time if we decide to go in that direction. If you mislynch me you mislynch an active townie who can't be killed at night.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Says the person who appears difficult to kill at night (PBO) and difficult to kill during the day (with Leon's double vote you should be lynched by now)...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's if Leion was telling the truth about his double vote, I remember machinesxe having doubts about it. Somebody's lying, and it ain't me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He was doubting my alignment, he didn't doubt my ability, this has actually made me even more confused to be honest, I don't know if outlaw is doing this on purpose or not. this has got to be the third time that the vote didn't proceed. I haven't lied the entire game. So if you end up town, then someone here is pretty good at hiding what he truly is.</p>

<p><strong>Vote: The Archer</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I’ve been a lot more suspicious of Archer than destiny for the previous stated reasons and there’s proof of Destiny having a physical role in the writeups independent of the poisoner. </p><p> </p><p>

If nobody wants to go this direction I’ll switch to Destiny at the end of the phase but my gut has been Archer for a while now</p>

<p>The Archer is claiming the guy who was phoning people up.</p><p> </p><p>

On Night 2 he phoned me up, and it's in the write up.</p><p>

On Night 3 he targeted Leion and got no result. The write up shows the phoner being blocked.</p><p> </p><p>

I cannot see the phoner being the poisoner - the poison went through just fine Night 3.</p><p> </p><p>

Now, The Archer could have been targeted by the phoner and they ended up talking, the phoner died, and The Archer is pretending to be the phoner. However:</p><p> </p><p>

</p><ul><li>I can't find a "successful" phone call in the write up<br /></li><li>I can't place anyone in the graveyard as the person making the phone call<br /></li></ul><p></p><p> </p><p>

Bearing this in mind, someone's going to have to give me more of an explanation about what's going on with the phone calls if The Archer is the poisoner, or how these two roles work together. If someone can do that, I'll swap over.</p>

<p>i walked into a complete cluster**** this morning at work.corporate here tomorrow. at 910 i have to be in a meeting about how to fix this mess. i dont know what else i can give u. frustrating role. to answerr question about emark. i guess cause he was on list outlaw made. idk. </p><p>

why doesnt leions vote work? maybe destiny needs more. as elusive as poisiner has been i can see that. i have made a point not to point suspicion because i honestly cant figure out this game. </p><p>

but of all players left i know nothing about eayragts role. writeups put him at home. </p><p>

destiny seems over powered. cant kill at night cant lynch ? </p><p>

showtime i dont buy role. if he was a hider it would say hider. only role that was not straight off wiki thats in graveyard was astils. and i think there was more to it.</p><p>

theelectric kg is in writeups</p><p>

ill take leion machine bhk at face value. im in some of writeups. </p><p> </p><p>

got to go</p><p>

<strong>vote: destiny</strong></p><p>

makes most sense to me.</p>

<p><strong>Destiny-4</strong> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">L-1</span></strong>(eayragt, theelectrickg, BHK1978, The Archer)</p><p>

<strong>The Archer-3</strong> (Destiny, Teh_Showtime, Leion)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 8 players remaining, it's 5 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Monday, December 3rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

I guess we really need to decide since it is getting close to the end of day phase, and having no lynch will just be detrimental to the town. In that case, if after a while nothing seems to budge, I might just put my vote back on Destiny. We shall see.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lynching a townie will be more detrimental to the town than a no lynch actually mate. Going into the night we might actually stand a chance.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That would only be the case if you were town. But nothing is what it seems. You not dying earlier either means that it might take more to lynch you or something weird is going on. The one thing I believe though is that this phase might be the turning point if we do this wrong.</p>

<p><strong>Destiny-4</strong> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">L-1</span></strong>(eayragt, theelectrickg, BHK1978, The Archer)</p><p>

<strong>The Archer-3</strong> (Destiny, Teh_Showtime, Leion)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I need to sleep guys. I really don't want to wake up in the morning to find I've been mislynched after having one of my best games. BHK1978 please follow your gut on this one. I have been completely honest all game and have hinted at my role since the start. When pressured by eayragt I immediately gave my ability and role title so as to not waste the town's time.