Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>change vote: no vote</strong><p> </p><p> Archer, do me a favour and quote where you see yourself every night please.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i dont see myself every night. the two nights with phone calls matched my results and both of them stayed at home. as far as the others i cant clearly see where i am.</p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Okay right now Showtime is the prime suspect for me. I am not completely sure this is the right course of action but with the information that I have, this is the action I am going to take.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vote: Teh_Showtime</strong></p><p> </p><p>

If I am wrong, I am wrong. I am not sure what the heck to do at this point. I just hope this is the right move to make. If this is the reason we lose as a Town, I apologize.</p>

<p><strong>Teh_Showtime-</strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">3</span></strong> (theelectrickg, The Archer, BHK1978)</p><p>

<strong>The Archer-1</strong> (Teh_Showtime)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 5 players remaining, it's 3 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Thursday, December 6th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There was nothing more I could do<p> </p><p> /fin</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well we do not know that because Outlaw has not called the day. I will say this if you are the poisoner you have played one hell of a game. If you are not that I screwed up royally.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well we do not know that because Outlaw has not called the day. I will say this if you are the poisoner you have played one hell of a game. If you are not <strong>then</strong> I screwed up royally.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> EBWOP. I make typos on the regular but that would have bothered me if I left it there.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theoutlaw321" data-cite="theoutlaw321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Teh_Showtime-</strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">3</span></strong> (theelectrickg, The Archer, BHK1978)<p> <strong>The Archer-1</strong> (Teh_Showtime)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 5 players remaining, it's 3 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Thursday, December 6th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong> As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> damnit. does that mean me, electric, or bhk are poisioned? that why vote counts been screwy? wondered when destinys was goofy</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Archer" data-cite="The Archer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>damnit. does that mean me, electric, or bhk are poisioned? that why vote counts been screwy? wondered when destinys was goofy</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, it means your vote hasn't counted. All game. Something you neglected to tell us? </p><p> </p><p> <strong>vote: The Archer</strong></p><p> </p><p> I'm not changing to Showtime, so either this phase ends with no lynch, or electrics or bhk need to move their vote.</p>

<p>I just went over the vote counts and a lot of them seem to be screwy. Sometimes Leion's vote counts as two. There are other times where the vote count was far to low to end the day and yet they did.</p><p> </p><p>

I am ashamed to admit it but I have not really been paying much attention to the vote counts. However, there are a few of them that seem off.</p>

<p>To add to what I stated above...</p><p> </p><p>

The lynch of Derek needed 13 votes to go through. Archer voted on that lynch and Leion did not. There is something off with that vote right there. Archer's vote should not have counted here if your theory is correct.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Here is who voted for Derek</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Derek B-14 (Destiny, BlueStar, lukess11, Jaded, cappyboy, BHK1978, Astil, The Archer, mistaken, Emark, Arrows, moon_lit_tears, Rayelek, Crychon)</p><p> </p><p>

13 to lynch, it took 14 votes to actually lynch him.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To add to what I stated above...<p> </p><p> The lynch of Derek needed 13 votes to go through. Archer voted on that lynch and Leion did not. There is something off with that vote right there. Archer's vote should not have counted here if your theory is correct.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Here is who voted for Derek</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Derek B-14 (Destiny, BlueStar, lukess11, Jaded, cappyboy, BHK1978, Astil, The Archer, mistaken, Emark, Arrows, moon_lit_tears, Rayelek, Crychon)</p><p> </p><p> 13 to lynch, it took 14 votes to actually lynch him.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Day One was the only one that I didn't check, but the next few days work perfectly knowing Leion was a double voter and Archer a null voter. Then Archer stopped voting on lynches... </p><p> </p><p> You coming to his defence?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Day One was the only one that I didn't check, but the next few days work perfectly knowing Leion was a double voter and Archer a null voter. Then Archer stopped voting on lynches... <p> </p><p> You coming to his defence?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope, I just really want this game to be over one way or the other. But I have been leaning towards Showtime being scum for a while (you and Archer as well if I am being honest).</p>

<p>Also, how do you think his cancel vote would work?</p><p> </p><p>

Is it a day ability? Does he have to vote in order for it to work?</p><p> </p><p>

We know about the whole telephone situation and he was the only one to claim that was him. Do you think he has a day and night ability?</p><p> </p><p>

I mean these are questions to think over. I do not have the answers for them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nope, I just really want this game to be over one way or the other. But I have been leaning towards Showtime being scum for a while (you and Archer as well if I am being honest).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, if you want this game over this stalemate isn't going to help, and I'm not moving my vote.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, if you want this game over this stalemate isn't going to help, and I'm not moving my vote.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same here. I might want it over because it is getting to the point where playing this game has become a chore (mostly because I have no clue what is going on anymore). That being said, the only player I semi-trust right now is theelectrickg and he is keeping his vote on Show. </p><p> </p><p> If he wants to break the tie he can. If not then I guess it will remain a stalemate and one of us will draw the purple rock tonight (sorry had to make a bad Survivor reference).</p>

One more thing before I hit the hay. Showtime could have hid behind Archer at anytime when we had the numbers but he chose not to do so. Sure it would have meant sacrificing himself, but he could have told us in twlight what he had done. Instead he chose not to use his ability at all (if that is his ability).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One more thing before I hit the hay. Showtime could have hid behind Archer at anytime when we had the numbers but he chose not to do so. Sure it would have meant sacrificing himself, but he could have told us in twlight what he had done. Instead he chose not to use his ability at all (if that is his ability).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you're trying to convince me they could be a team, you don't need to. I have this awesome theory about Archer recruiting Rayelek, Arrows and Showtime that's just a little too crazy...</p>

<p>Oh wow I’m still here</p><p> </p><p>

Still not the poisoner either. I guess the only thing that could actually progress us is trying to justify if the null vote is a reasonable ability to be compatible with a SK.</p><p> </p><p>

Really weird wrench leaving us in a stalemate once again due to archer not being entirely truthful. Still clinging to writeups from nights ago instead of what is actually going on in the present for everyone to see. For all we know the phone calls could have been someone else who is long dead by now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not game related but I was laughing over the thought of what if my avatar and Eay's avatar were having this discussion in real life. The thought of a kitten and Baldrick arguing has me laughing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Give someone more talented than me YouTube and video editing software and you've got a series here.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, it means your vote hasn't counted. All game. Something you neglected to tell us? <p> </p><p> <strong>vote: The Archer</strong></p><p> </p><p> I'm not changing to Showtime, so either this phase ends with no lynch, or electrics or bhk need to move their vote.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> im not a null voter. unless its as i feel that whoever is poisioned vote is not counted the next day. and i was poisioned last night.</p>

<p>destiny should have been lynched before he was actually. first time i wasnt on vote. got to 4 but leion was on vote should have ended it. </p><p>

second time i was on but so was leion. should have been over with leions vote again. showtime was hammer. </p><p> </p><p>

leion died that night phase. i see this has become see what you want to make the case you want. still looks to me that one of me bhk or electric are gone coming night phase. (if not before) still contend if theres a 2man team this is over with a mislynch. if only one then should be able to survive. ive gave you all i have.</p>