Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What do you feel about Jaded saying the votes don't really add up for you to be the double voter?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Today got 6 out of 9. Double voter makes 7.</p><p> </p><p> Where's the other 2? Things don't add up either way.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What do you feel about Jaded saying the votes don't really add up for you to be the double voter?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The way I see it, it might be because of the Anti lynch. When I replaced my vote on him, that should have been majority. But for some reason outlaw didn't say the lynch was confirmed. It was only after someone else voted that it was achieved. I actually sent outlaw a pm asking why it didn't happen. But he replied that my vote does count as double, and I believed it showed in the next two lynches. So I guess his suspicions can be justified.</p><p> </p><p> I am more suspicious of him saying that I wasn't at home. Since it makes me wonder how he could've arrived at that conclusion. Since I don't have any ability for the night phase.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Today got 6 out of 9. Double voter makes 7.<p> </p><p> Where's the other 2? Things don't add up either way.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Didn't astil vote as well and wasn't mentioned in the lynch? So was it 7?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Considering some of the roles in this game, it would make sense for scum to have one also. Does that mean we can trust Leion?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I’ll say I don’t know about Leion but based on what I know he is what he says he is at least in ability, this I can confirm.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Considering some of the roles in this game, it would make sense for scum to have one also. Does that mean we can trust Leion?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is it also possible that maybe part of the ability of Lukess was that it didn’t take a full lynch count to achieve a lynch on him. Maybe meaning he needed some number less. We had 6, assumed that Leion is two votes we had 7 and that would mean 2 unaccounted, maybe Lukass needed two less than required and this results in random kill to someone voting for him...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it also possible that maybe part of the ability of Lukess was that it didn’t take a full lynch count to achieve a lynch on him. Maybe meaning he needed some number less. We had 6, assumed that Leion is two votes we had 7 and that would mean 2 unaccounted, maybe Lukass needed two less than required and this results in random kill to someone voting for him...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Bomb is usually the last vote I thought as opposed to random?</p><p> </p><p> Which means knowing scum could have a role that lets them end it early and dooming ray (who btw was the only 100% town person I could confirm personally, will see about a second tonight)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bomb is usually the last vote I thought as opposed to random?<p> </p><p> Which means knowing scum could have a role that lets them end it early and dooming ray (who btw was the only 100% town person I could confirm personally, will see about a second tonight)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How'd you confirm him 100%?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Arrows, isn't it obvious what he's suggesting? I'm going to sleep soon but will read the write-up before work in the morning.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I mean, Showtime's not green.</p><p> </p><p> So, obvious answer aside.</p><p> </p><p> How?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I mean, Showtime's not green.<p> </p><p> So, obvious answer aside.</p><p> </p><p> How?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmmm</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How'd you confirm him 100%?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Because if I hide behind any non town I die unfortunately</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Because if I hide behind any non town I die unfortunately</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Everyone else you targetted is dead? Targets and nights?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Everyone else you targetted is dead? Targets and nights?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Forgive me for putting words in house mouth, but without having told us about his ability, I reckon there's a consistent answer to your question. </p><p> </p><p> However, I'm more interested in what Destiny thought he was claiming...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Everyone else you targetted is dead? Targets and nights?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My list so far has been </p><p> </p><p> none</p><p> none</p><p> Ray</p><p> Ray</p><p> (Tonight)</p><p> </p><p> Non targets early on because if I choose wrong I die, I chose to take a risk and leave myself open</p><p> </p><p> I’ll elaborate more if needed, probably once day phase starts back up.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My list so far has been <p> </p><p> none</p><p> none</p><p> Ray</p><p> Ray</p><p> (Tonight)</p><p> </p><p> Non targets early on because if I choose wrong I die, I chose to take a risk and leave myself open</p><p> </p><p> I’ll elaborate more if needed, probably once day phase starts back up.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why suddenly Ray? Really a shame I probably only have a few hours to live.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just to point this out.<p> </p><p> Astil blocked ray n4.</p><p> </p><p> 2 men approached astils looking for ray. </p><p> </p><p> The poisoner hit one of those 2.</p><p> </p><p> Showtime hasnt seemed concerned it may be him, at all. Weird.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not so weird if he was hidden?</p>