Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I honestly don't know why I am alive as well. It might have been more important for scum to take out stronger players first. The last two deaths were some important abilities for gathering information. Having a double vote is like a double edged sword since I could accidentally use it on town as well. So they might see value in me rushing a lynch on a townie.<p> </p><p> Honestly, I would like to know if anyone has any info about Archer, he seems to be coasting through while getting no attention and despite inactivity he is still here.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There was theelectrickg's post, but other than that no I have nothing on him.</p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I believe you may have been flushed last night.<p> </p><p> If my target is not town, it doesn’t end well for me.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Meaning?</p>

<p><strong>Emark-1</strong> (Teh_Showtime)</p><p>

<strong>The Two-2</strong> (Arrows, machinesxe)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 12 players remaining, it's 7 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Thursday, November 29th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Meaning?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Meaning if I target scum, I'll be on a slab.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Vote: The Archer</strong>. It's a bit convenient that you've suddenly shown up. What have you been doing all this time?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Archer" data-cite="The Archer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>was out fo town for thanksgiving. then went sking and ran out minutes. On wifi at work so limited.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> real life. i just stated i had been tied up. when i have checked the thread more times than not its been night phase.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Meaning if I target scum, I'll be on a slab.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmm same as me I suppose. And what do you actually do then? Because two people having the same lose conditions is fairly odd when it’s that specific</p><p> </p><p> I will say it doesn’t seem like poison has hit scum yet</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I honestly don't know why I am alive as well.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Because there's a lot of active, dangerous roles. Your role isn't as dangerous until we're approaching lynch or lose, so you're safe for a while.</p><p> </p><p> So, does the poisoner have to be one of the below, or have I missed someone:</p><p> </p><p> The Archer</p><p> The Two</p><p> ShadowedFlames</p><p> eayragt</p><p> </p><p> Out of those, some of them could still be the don as well, but the suspects for that role are suspiciously longer. For example, just throwing a name out there, Destiny's role could very much be a don add on...</p><p> </p><p> Of the above I know nothing of ShadowedFlames. The Two was high on my list, due to when he's been voting, but yesterday's aggressiveness, even in a mislynch, made me doubt myself.</p><p> </p><p> So</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: ShadowedFlames</strong></p><p> </p><p> I think him and The Two are the best way to go for now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Because there's a lot of active, dangerous roles. Your role isn't as dangerous until we're approaching lynch or lose, so you're safe for a while.<p> </p><p> So, does the poisoner have to be one of the below, or have I missed someone:</p><p> </p><p> The Archer</p><p> The Two</p><p> ShadowedFlames</p><p> <strong>eayragt</strong></p><p> </p><p> Out of those, some of them could still be the don as well, but the suspects for that role are suspiciously longer. For example, just throwing a name out there, Destiny's role could very much be a don add on...</p><p> </p><p> Of the above I know nothing of ShadowedFlames. The Two was high on my list, due to when he's been voting, but yesterday's aggressiveness, even in a mislynch, made me doubt myself.</p><p> </p><p> So</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: ShadowedFlames</strong></p><p> </p><p> I think him and The Two are the best way to go for now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> So did your name on purpose or was that a mistake?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So did<strong> you put y</strong>our name on purpose or was that a mistake?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Damn phone.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So did your name on purpose or was that a mistake?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Absolutely - unless anyone has done something that I don't know about, the only person who can prove I'm not the poisoner is dead, so you should be suspicious of me. I can sort of clear myself (not 100%, this is mafia after all) if needs be.</p><p> </p><p> Well, the poisoner can clear me as well, but they're not going to, are they?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Because there's a lot of active, dangerous roles. Your role isn't as dangerous until we're approaching lynch or lose, so you're safe for a while.<p> </p><p> So, does the poisoner have to be one of the below, or have I missed someone:</p><p> </p><p> The Archer</p><p> The Two</p><p> ShadowedFlames</p><p> eayragt</p><p> </p><p> Out of those, some of them could still be the don as well, but the suspects for that role are suspiciously longer. For example, just throwing a name out there, Destiny's role could very much be a don add on...</p><p> </p><p> Of the above I know nothing of ShadowedFlames. The Two was high on my list, due to when he's been voting, but yesterday's aggressiveness, even in a mislynch, made me doubt myself.</p><p> </p><p> So</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: ShadowedFlames</strong></p><p> </p><p> I think him and The Two are the best way to go for now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd agree with you that we need to be looking at the names on that list. However, we're in danger of splitting the votes too much now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He's saying that if he targets non-town at night he will die and that he thinks Arrows got poisoned last night.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Considering Astil got me, sure hope the Poisoner can't get through that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Considering Astil got me, sure hope the Poisoner can't get through that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> do you think you were poisioned?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Because there's a lot of active, dangerous roles. Your role isn't as dangerous until we're approaching lynch or lose, so you're safe for a while.<p> </p><p> So, does the poisoner have to be one of the below, or have I missed someone:</p><p> </p><p> The Archer</p><p> The Two</p><p> ShadowedFlames</p><p> eayragt</p><p> </p><p> Out of those, some of them could still be the don as well, but the suspects for that role are suspiciously longer. For example, just throwing a name out there, Destiny's role could very much be a don add on...</p><p> </p><p> Of the above I know nothing of ShadowedFlames. The Two was high on my list, due to when he's been voting, but yesterday's aggressiveness, even in a mislynch, made me doubt myself.</p><p> </p><p> So</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: ShadowedFlames</strong></p><p> </p><p> I think him and The Two are the best way to go for now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The first time Destiny was suspicious of me, I quite clearly said I don’t go out. That hasn’t changed. Go look at my post history if you need to since I’m at work right now and don’t have the time to do so.</p><p> </p><p> Arrows—“in the box” was me trying to guess what you were. You seemed to have way too much info for a single role so I was hoping you’d get the hint, without coming full out and saying it, of confirming you were a JOAT. JACK of all trades, JACK in the box. Probably too subtle on my end. I was wrong anyway, so it’s no matter now.</p><p> </p><p> Looking over my list, I’d have Archer as my top pick to be the poisoner. Which means I’d have to be lucky tonight as my ability only works on odd nights and this is t one of them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The first time Destiny was suspicious of me, I quite clearly said I don’t go out. That hasn’t changed. Go look at my post history if you need to since I’m at work right now and don’t have the time to do so.<p> </p><p> Arrows—“in the box” was me trying to guess what you were. You seemed to have way too much info for a single role so I was hoping you’d get the hint, without coming full out and saying it, of confirming you were a JOAT. JACK of all trades, JACK in the box. Probably too subtle on my end. I was wrong anyway, so it’s no matter now.</p><p> </p><p> Looking over my list, I’d have Archer as my top pick to be the poisoner. Which means I’d have to be lucky tonight as my ability only works on odd nights and this <strong>isn’t</strong>one of them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> EBWOP</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The first time Destiny was suspicious of me, I quite clearly said I don’t go out. That hasn’t changed. Go look at my post history if you need to since I’m at work right now and don’t have the time to do so.<p> </p><p> Arrows—“in the box” was me trying to guess what you were. You seemed to have way too much info for a single role so I was hoping you’d get the hint, without coming full out and saying it, of confirming you were a JOAT. JACK of all trades, JACK in the box. Probably too subtle on my end. I was wrong anyway, so it’s no matter now.</p><p> </p><p> Looking over my list, I’d have Archer as my top pick to be the poisoner. Which means I’d have to be lucky tonight as my ability only works on odd nights and this is t one of them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Have you got anything else to add? If you think the Archer is the poisoner do you plan on voting for him?</p><p> </p><p> Granted, the post when Archer said he had fifteen minutes he could have used that to alleviate any doubts on him.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you got anything else to add? If you think the Archer is the poisoner do you plan on voting for him?<p> </p><p> Granted, the post when Archer said he had fifteen minutes he could have used that to alleviate any doubts on him.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> he was waiting on you to ask what you wanted to know.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The first time Destiny was suspicious of me, I quite clearly said I don’t go out. That hasn’t changed. Go look at my post history if you need to since I’m at work right now and don’t have the time to do so.<p> </p><p> Arrows—“in the box” was me trying to guess what you were. You seemed to have way too much info for a single role so I was hoping you’d get the hint, without coming full out and saying it, of confirming you were a JOAT. JACK of all trades, JACK in the box. Probably too subtle on my end. I was wrong anyway, so it’s no matter now.</p><p> </p><p> Looking over my list, I’d have Archer as my top pick to be the poisoner. Which means I’d have to be lucky tonight as my ability only works on odd nights and this is t one of them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> See, I got to the same conclusion. I just assumed it was because you were the person who stole from me, and you got my protect instead of my track.</p><p> </p><p> Dunno about Archer being the poisoner. Do we think the poisoner gets a delayed kill AND comes up town?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have you got anything else to add? If you think the Archer is the poisoner do you plan on voting for him?<p> </p><p> Granted, the post when Archer said he had fifteen minutes he could have used that to alleviate any doubts on him.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Not at the moment (kind of hard to add anything when in a passive ability role that’s vulnerable half the time, plus I kinda need to be doing my job at the moment) and yes if I’m not swayed by his replies, in that order.</p>