Grey Dog Software is having a blowout Black Friday Sale!

We are pleased to announce that Grey Dog Software is running its biggest and longest Black Friday Sale ever! You can find amazing deals on nearly every title we sell with most discounts range from 40% all the way to 70%!

Beginning today, you can use the coupon code GDBF18 at checkout in the webstore. Simply add a game to shopping cart, choose the option "I have a discount coupon for this product" and enter the code GDBF18 for as many games as you like! This promotion will run until Monday, Dec 3.

Here's the list of games and their new price:

• World of Mixed Martial Arts 5: $10 off for a price of $24.95
  • Total Extreme Wrestling 2016: $15 off for a price of $19.95
  • Both Fast Break basketball titles: $20 off for a price of $14.95
  • Bowl Bound College Football: $10 off for a price of $9.95
  • Comic Book Hero: $15 off for a price of $9.95
  • Wrestling Spirit 3: $15 off for a price of $9.95
  • World of Mixed Martial Arts 4: $15 off for a price of $9.95
  • Total Extreme Wrestling 2013: $15 off for a price of $9.95
  • Imperium: Arena of Death: $7 off for a price of $7.95
  • Arcadia: Guild of Heroes: $7 off for a price of $7.95
  • World of Mixed Martial Arts 3: $14 off for a price of $5.95
  • Total Extreme Wrestling 2010: $14 off for a price of $5.95
  • Wrestling Spirit 2: $9 off for a price of $5.95

I’m working with our credit card processing company to check this out. If you are having an issue, please email me at <a href="mailto:" rel="">arlie@greydogsoftware.com</a>. Let me know the type of card you are using (ie VISA/AMEX), the bank it is with and the currency. Thanks!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46033" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’m working with our credit card processing company to check this out. If you are having an issue, please email me at <a href="mailto:" rel="">arlie@greydogsoftware.com</a>. Let me know the type of card you are using (ie VISA/AMEX), the bank it is with and the currency. Thanks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Arlie,</p><p> </p><p> I appreciate you looking into this. I have sent you an email.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks,</p>

<p>Thanks to you guys for getting me your information. I worked with elicense and they found an issue with a CC update that ran and resolved it. You should be all set moving forward. I also setup an alternate way for those of you who contacted me to pay - and that will still work if you choose that route as well (sent via email).</p><p> </p><p>

If anyone has an issue paying with a credit card, please email me directly and I will make sure to get you resolved ASAP. Still, it looks like things are working now so we should be OK.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46033" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks to you guys for getting me your information. I worked with elicense and they found an issue with a CC update that ran and resolved it. You should be all set moving forward. I also setup an alternate way for those of you who contacted me to pay - and that will still work if you choose that route as well (sent via email).<p> </p><p> If anyone has an issue paying with a credit card, please email me directly and I will make sure to get you resolved ASAP. Still, it looks like things are working now so we should be OK.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for your help, purchased and away I go.</p>

Archived