UFC : No Limit

This Diary will be made with the Macgowan mod.

With the increase in diaries with the globalverse, I thought it might be interesting to have a story with the UFC in the center.

With the Christmas holidays coming up, I will have more time to devote to WMMA, so why not!

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">BREAKING NEWS</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Las Vegas, Nevada</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

December 6th 2018</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="font-family:Georgia;">Big news comes directly from the UFC HQ, while Dana White has just announced that he is retiring from his position in the world's largest MMA organization. Indeed, White confirmed in the last minutes of Donald Trump's cabinet. Surprising news, while the news keeps coming up with the UFC. In order to be correct politcaly, Dana White, Mick Maynard, a veteran in the organization. Former Owner of the Legacy Fighting Alliance, Shelby was Vice President of Talent Relations. Maynard will become the CEO of the UFC. Journalists covering the sport have already commented on this news, honoring the legacy of Dana White. "Dana (White) was so much for this organization that he was a very important person in the organization of the UFC." Do not be surprised if he is inducted into the Hall of Fame. He has a very competent matchmaker, "said Ariel Helwani, following today's announcement.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

One thing is certain, the UFC will need to move into a major transition phase, especially with a very important year coming. Indeed, the new television deal with ESPN will come into effect very soon, and the organization will have to deliver the goods.</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Via MMAJunkie</strong></span></em></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">MICK MAYNARD DECLARATION</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">Las Vegas, Nevada</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

<em><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">UFC's new CEO Mick Maynard has spoken for the first time tonight since the announcement of Dana White's departure. Maynard announced these projects for the organization of mixed martial arts in what promises to be a difficult mandate. Indeed, the CEO position of the UFC is not a small task, but Maynard is confident of taking up the challenge without problems.</span></span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

"I want to thank Dana White for all the hard work that has been done in recent years, and the UFC is one of the best players in the sport to date, and I want to continue in that direction. the way we use sport, because I want to put sport at the center of our actions when I head the organization, and to aim less at the freak shows. our organization is the quality of our fights and our fighters, and I want to go back to that ideal, so you can forget the Floyd Mayweather and the CM Punk when I'm here, I have full confidence in Sean Shelby to to achieve these goals, and better fights we will bring more people I would like to say a word to our new partners at ESPN Do not be afraid, I will do everything I can to make sure you have the best show possible. streaming take more e n more space in the broadcast industry, ESPN will be a partner of choice in the advancement of our company. To other mixed martial arts organizations, I also say a word to you. We are partners. That's why the UFC opens the doors of UFC Fight Pass to you, so you can increase your popularity. Fighters, do not be afraid. In order to attract the best in our organization, your salaries will be negotiated accordingly. To our sponsors, be prepared. The next few years will see the level of fighters increase again drastically. New technologies are now a very important factor in our sport. The UFC will follow the wave, and you can expect more and more action. I am also announcing today that I will strengthen the powers of the USADA. I implement a new policy of three strikes. On your third offense, the UFC considers that you can not excel while being clean, and you will be cut off from the organization without notice. Several voices are also rising in the middle when it comes to weight cuts. I heard you. I am also announcing a new policy saying that after a failed weighing by more than one pound, you will automatically be sent to the higher weight category. It is a question of security. Always in the optics of a better treatment of the combatants and always a better show for the fans, I improve the post-fight bonuses. Each participant in the fight of the evening will receive $ 100,000, while the bid and the KO of the evening will also receive $ 100,000. Incentives of $ 50,000 will also be given to the combatants who have been in the center of a fight judged to be Fantastic or better. I'll take the rest of the week to drop the dust, and I'll announce next week's event plans for the rest of 2018 and the first half of 2019. Thank you for listening.</span></span></em><em><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> "</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

So we can say that it is a wind of change that blows on the UFC. Maynard can not be faulted for his enthusiasm and willingness to succeed. But will it be enough? It is to follow ...</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Via MMAJunkie</strong></span></em></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">2018 UFC HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES ANNOUNCED</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="font-family:Georgia;">UFC's new CEO Mick Maynard has announced via Twitter that new 2018 UFC Hall of Fame Class would be formed by Ronda Rousey, Dana White, Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson. The four of them played a key role in defining the UFC we know today and Maynard said it was a pleasure to induct them into the hall. </span></em></span></p><p> </p><p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">UFC CHAMPIONS</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Heavyweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Daniel "DC" Cormier</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :He'll probably face next either Stipe Miocic or Brock Lesnar </strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Light Heavyweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Daniel "DC" Cormier</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :The plan is to strip Cormier and make Jon Jones vs Gustafsson 2 </strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Middleweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Robert "The Reaper" Whitaker</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :Kelvin Gastelum is next for him</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Welterweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :With GSP on hiatus again, it'll be either Colby or Usman</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Lightweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :Plan is to make Khabib vs Tony and Poirier vs Connor</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Featherweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Max Holloway</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :Brian Ortega is next on the line</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Bantamweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">TJ Dillashaw</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans : With my new rule on weight cut, I prefer Cejudo to move up and challenge at 135, so that's the plan </strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Flyweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Henry Cejudo</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :With Cejudo challenging at 135, we'll create an interim belt, probably to be fight by Jussier da Silva and Ray Borg</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Women's Featherweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Christiane "Cyborg" Justino</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :Amanda Nunes will challenge Cyborg </strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Women's Bantamweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Amanda "The Lioness" Nunes</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :ith Nunes going up at 145, I'll book and interim belt between Holly Holm and Ketlein Vieira </strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Women's Flyweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">Vacant</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :The clear matchup here is Valentina vs JJ </strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Women's Strawweight</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:24px;">"Thug" Rose Namajunas</span></span></strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Plans :She's gonna face Jessica Andrade next </strong></span></p>

Archived