Stability going down for dumb or no reason

I just need to comment on this.

I'm playing as modern day UFC and for i while the stability has gone down for no apparaent reason.

If i click on the stability icon there is only pluses and no minuses so i don't know what to correct.

That's problem number one.

Second is that i think the punishments are way to hard i comparission to the rewards.

If you put on a perfect show with 100% commercial that breaks all the records you might get 1+ but if one of the fighters wheren't ranked you get like -15 or something ridicoulus like that.(A bit excessive of an example but that's what it feels like).

I had to cancel a minor UFC show and got slapped with -35!!!

Like if the entire company was in limbo or something becuse i cancelled an event.

In real life UFC has cancelled multiple events trough the years.

They just cancelled UFC 233 and no one is acting like the UFC is going under becuse of it. Becuse it isn't.

Just wanted to whine a bit.

Love the game tough!

I pretty much co-sign everything you just wrote and I have often wondered about why my stability goes down despite turning out good shows with highly ranked fighters. Hell I even invest in all of that other nonsense in order to boost stability and I still see it dramatically drop.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46158" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If i click on the stability icon there is only pluses and no minuses so i don't know what to correct.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ok there is no mystery here. All effects start to decay in strength starting the day after the show. So for example say you have:</p><p> </p><p> The successful nature of "Y" show (+10%)</p><p> </p><p> Then by the end of the month it may have decayed to:</p><p> </p><p> The successful nature of "Y" show (+5%)</p><p> </p><p> Your stability is simple math</p><p> </p><p> Default level (which is 75) + the percentage of each effect.</p><p> </p><p> So if you have:</p><p> </p><p> Successful show X (+10%)</p><p> Successful show y (+5%)</p><p> Failed Drug Test (-5%)</p><p> Stability will be 75 + 10 +5 -5 = 85 and it's always going to trend back toward 75 since all the +/-'s are decaying in strength.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46158" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I had to cancel a minor UFC show and got slapped with -35!!!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That hurts but quite frankly while I know it's supposed to effect stuff (I believe it is outlined it somewhere in the players handbook), the reality is that having low credibility or stability has never had enough of an effect for me to even care to look it up. Once you build some of the corporate upgrades it ridiculously easy to keep both high anyway.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46158" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok there is no mystery here. All effects start to decay in strength starting the day after the show. So for example say you have:<p> </p><p> The successful nature of "Y" show (+10%)</p><p> </p><p> Then by the end of the month it may have decayed to:</p><p> </p><p> The successful nature of "Y" show (+5%)</p><p> </p><p> Your stability is simple math</p><p> </p><p> Default level (which is 75) + the percentage of each effect.</p><p> </p><p> So if you have:</p><p> </p><p> Successful show X (+10%)</p><p> Successful show y (+5%)</p><p> Failed Drug Test (-5%)</p><p> Stability will be 75 + 10 +5 -5 = 85 and it's always going to trend back toward 75 since all the +/-'s are decaying in strength.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> That hurts but quite frankly while I know it's supposed to effect stuff (I believe it is outlined it somewhere in the players handbook), the reality is that having low credibility or stability has never had enough of an effect for me to even care to look it up. Once you build some of the corporate upgrades it ridiculously easy to keep both high anyway.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Hey!</p><p> Thanks for explaining this stuff.</p><p> Appriciate it.</p>

Archived