December 2018 Draft Hype/Signup Thread

<p>Sure rufc4eva, Tardelli declined, so welcome aboard! You have three options:</p><p>

1) Take over SCrazy's company (Dream Pro Wrestling, it just has the name and location, no product yet)</p><p>

2) Start your own company (Please provide details if you do!)</p><p>

3) Start your own company and take SCrazy's workers with you (Randy Orton & Kurt Angle)</p><p> </p><p>

Once you have made your decision, you can make all of SCrazy's 18 missed picks at one time. You also cannot put a promotion in America or Japan, Canada is completely fine however. You will take over SCrazy's spot in the draft as well.</p>

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Uncrewed" data-cite="Uncrewed" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sure rufc4eva, Tardelli declined, so welcome aboard! You have three options:<p> 1) Take over SCrazy's company (Dream Pro Wrestling, it just has the name and location, no product yet)</p><p> 2) Start your own company (Please provide details if you do!)</p><p> 3) Start your own company and take SCrazy's workers with you (Randy Orton & Kurt Angle)</p><p> </p><p> Once you have made your decision, you can make all of SCrazy's 18 missed picks at one time. You also cannot put a promotion in America or Japan, Canada is completely fine however. You will take over SCrazy's spot in the draft as well.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll take Canada (Toronto) as I don't really know about Mexico uk or Europe at the time.</p><p> </p><p> I'll change the name to Lucha Toronto and the product can be goofy lucha fun.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rufc4eva" data-cite="rufc4eva" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll take Canada (Toronto) as I don't really know about Mexico uk or Europe at the time.<p> </p><p> I'll change the name to Lucha Toronto and the product can be goofy lucha fun.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you still want Randy Orton & Kurt Angle?</p>

Im back. Thanks for holding down the fort alpha.

No worries

rufc4eva thanks for understanding my point on Hero. That was classy of you. I'm not going to complain that the next two guys on my list got taken by you (Cabana & Lethal) ;). I'm happy getting someone like Dinsmore instead as the rest of the draft is going to be full of reclamation projects for me I think. I'm actually pretty impressed with the Roster you've cobbled together at this point. I assume you wont be drug testing though because that's a roster with some seious issues circa 2006.

There are certainly some solid rosters in there and I've got to admit, there have been more than one surprise pick. It's really turning out interesting though and I'm actually learning a lot about the modification with you guys playing it in this way, so I'm really looking forward to seeing this develop. Good luck everyone and I hope you all have fun. ;)

No worries

rufc4eva thanks for understanding my point on Hero. That was classy of you. I'm not going to complain that the next two guys on my list got taken by you (Cabana & Lethal) ;). I'm happy getting someone like Dinsmore instead as the rest of the draft is going to be full of reclamation projects for me I think. I'm actually pretty impressed with the Roster you've cobbled together at this point. I assume you wont be drug testing though because that's a roster with some seious issues circa 2006.

No worries and yeah it's safe to say drug testing won't exist in our locker room haha

20 rounds in - A Draft Review the Saga continues rounds 11 to 20

WCG - Continued to amass a talented roster in what appear to be a no Gaijin zone.

WWA - Added an eclectic mix of very young talent like Okada & End, guys who might flame out Dos Caras Jr, Jindrak & Morgan and talented in ring performers who will probably never be stars (Doi, Hero, Pearce, Delirious) and threw in the steal of the draft with the only other person in the draft considered a draw in the US other then the Rock - Stone Cold Steve Austin. Who may well be the most overpaid Ref & Authority figure of all time but may make all the difference in a National Battle.

BHOTWG - An amazingly strong 10 rounds with every single pick perfect for the product.

AAA - A Mexo-Nippo fusion product is starting to form which will give them a potential beachead into the Japanese market long term.

ROF - Added even more in ring talent embracing Japan and getting two vets in Finlay & Piper.

DPW - DOA

Lucha Toronto - From the ashes of DPW comes Lucha Toronto - the federation wellness testing forgot! Angle, Orton, Nash, Steiner, Test, Umaga, Waltman, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Vampiro & Teddy Hart - what's the worst that could happen? I believe Pharmaceuticals are cheaper and easier to obtain in Canada than the US which should make those guys happy. I'm starting a Deadpool right now! In all seriousness if they can actually keep from killing themselves or each other it's a pretty good roster cobbled together 20 rounds after everyone else.

UWF - what are the chances of someone on this roster being arrested for running amok in a hotel naked and off their face on a potentially lethal mix of drugs …. if the mod reflects reality 100%. Added some genuine talent but some are bringing some pretty hefty baggage with them.

WCW - I just realised exactly how bad the issues were in North America before 08 looking at these rosters. WCW is relatively clean and they have Masters, Kennedy, Raven & Jarrett in the last 10 rounds! Will overtake WWA if the WWA gets injuries to it's top stars as it has better depth in terms of where they are in terms of pop and evelopment.

DWA - Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon are now on the same roster with a bunch of young guys and a 13 year old girl - this is going to be like watching a car wreck in slow motion once the AI gets hold of this roster.

NOVA- So Japan is going to be like watching 3 dogs fighting over one food bowl. Even if it's overflowing with enough food for them all they are going to tear each other apart.

I'm with Larrikn, those summaries are amazing! Also, I just wanna note how I have no idea how Ogawa lasted this long, the guy is really over in Japan and is generally one of the better Juniors skill wise. So happy I got Samurai and Delfin, now Cornerstone(Dragon, Sasuke, Samurai, Delfin) can actually be a thing, and I have some plans for Ogawa and Taguchi too.

30 rounds in - A Draft Review Revenge of the Midcarders 21 to 30

WCG - Two foreigners appeared - good ones too. The big move of course was a trade for a guy who went first round for 2 good talents. WCG's move has really improves their chances in a fight with BHOTWG.

WWA - Got a bunch of strong midcard staples and pretty good staff members as well as Keibler who has no real role but fills a need on star power and sex appeal

BHOTWG - Added a really solid bunch of midcarders to their already potent mix but ultimately the trade by their Japanese opponents was the biggest change to Japan.

AAA - At this point for AAA like most feds it was about getting decent warm bodies and staff members and that's what they did.

ROF - Brought in a solid mix of talent both young and veteran.

Lucha Toronto - Added some great Lucha buys and decent talent.

UWF - A reoccurring theme occurs here as they solidify their mid-card but in their case have bypassed the higher quality staff so far.

WCW - Added some good staff members and solid mid card talent (I feel like a broken record).

DWA - Solid picks including their main chance in the Dead Pool .

NOVA- Traded away their number 1 pick who had the potential to rapidly size out of their product for a couple of guys who will fit them better. rinse and repeat in regards to their picks between 21 & 30

NOVA- Traded away their number 1 pick who had the potential to rapidly size out of their product for a couple of guys who will fit them better. rinse and repeat in regards to their picks between 21 & 30

I really sat long thinking whether or not it'd be a good idea to trade the man that saved an entire company, especially in his prime company saving time, but realized that A. Marufuji fit the style much better and would still probably grow to Tana size pop without B. the risk of losing him fast. hopefully with him growing in pop longer than Tana, he'll gain loyalty to NOVA and won't be like Tana, who most likely would be scooped up immediately after his contract ends. Plus this means I can add Mochi to HARD-HIT.

Archived