Christmas Competition 2018

Undertaker666

Yes, I know it's late. :p

It's that time of year to spread cheer and goodwill to your fellow man so i'll be giving away a game again.

READ THE RULES!

Rules:

1. Answers must be sent to me via Private Message on here (not YouTube). Only your first pm will be accepted, so be sure you've answered all that you can before you send it.

2. If the answer is a sequel, different on other consoles or console specific, you must get the correct version of the game. However if you answer with the correct game series but get the exact game wrong, i'll give you 1/2 a point. (e.g. "Wipeout" would give you 1/2 if it was "Wipeout 64", "Earthworm Jim" was different on the Mega Drive/Genesis compared to the SNES, "Sonic the Hedgehog" on Master System was different to the Mega Drive/Genesis version etc.)

3. If no-one gets all of the answers, the person who got the most correct answers will win. If there's a tie... i'll decide what happens then.

4. Once decided, i'll contact the winner via pm so they can give me their email address.

5. If you win, check the system requirements before you choose your game, and also check that you're not buying a soundtrack or DLC! (unless you want those of course?)

6. Your choice of game should be from the following list: https://www.gog.com/games?sort=popularity&page=1&price=u10. However, as long as it's under £8 or $10 USD you can choose whatever you want. For example, Bro Force and Darkest Dungeon (both great games by the way) are £11.99 and £18.99 so they won't appear on that list, but they're currently on sale for £2.99 or £5.69 respectively. So you can choose one of those if you so wish as long as it's under the original £8/$10. Click on the "discounted" filter if there's a game you want but it's not usually under the limit, you may find it available on sale.

7. I've also got some spare keys for a number of other games so if you don't win i'll hand out some keys even if you enter (in order of most correct answers, then in order of when I receive the pm's) up until I run out of keys of course!

The winner will get first choice if they'd prefer a certain game key rather than a game from http://www.gog.com however. If the winner chooses a key instead of a game from GoG, the next in line will be given the option of a GoG game or a key and so on.

In the past people haven't entered due to them only knowing a few, and thus no-one guessed, have a go as you never know how many answers other people have/haven't got.

To win, all you've got to do is identify what games these screenshots are from: https://youtu.be/UYKMsP6taj8

The competition will run until some time late Thursday 3rd/early Friday 4th January 2019, U.K. time. Have fun, and good luck!

Here's a list you can copy and paste in the pm:

Archived