Normal Number of Fighters Per Weight Class?

Does anyone know the standard number of fighters per weight class by the Default/+1/+2 etc. scale in the editor? I know the growth isn't linear in that regard, but I'd like to know what the actual numbers are. I feel like if I try to keep divisions close to that number, it may be easier to manage things as the game intended.

<p>I find that 25-35 is perfect. Depends on the mod though. If you're playing a RW mod as UFC, and want to run tons of events, you're gonna need more fighters. If you're playing in the default database, it's much better to keep the number rather low. </p><p> </p><p>

The game is much more fun, in my opinion, to keep the amount of fighters in your promotion low because you can more easily see how your roster is progressing. The thing that I use to determine if I have too few fighters or too many fighters is the booking screen after I book a show. If I can book one PPV a month, and a couple TV shows, and can still scroll with my mouse wheel in a weight class or two, I have too many fighters. If it's a total struggle to fill cards, I start hiring.</p>

<p>A personal preference...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I would turn auto-populate off and manually populate the # of fighters in the areas that you choose, when you need/want them.</p><p> </p><p>

I.E. if a new org in Africa opens and you know there isn't any African fighters, just go add 15-25 or whatever you feel is necessary for them based on their weight classes. Easier to edit too, if you have any issues with how they're randomly generated.</p>

Archived