How to merge companies

Hey everyone, hope you're good.

Looking for some advice, please. I want to merge Impact Wrestling and MLW. What's the best way to go about it? Obviously buying the other company would achieve this, but neither ever wants to sell. If I edit the database, what would I have to do? Make one the parent company of the other? I want to fuse titles and have access to both rosters, events etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

V.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VinWWerestlin" data-cite="VinWWerestlin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey everyone, hope you're good.<p> </p><p> Looking for some advice, please. I want to merge Impact Wrestling and MLW. What's the best way to go about it? Obviously buying the other company would achieve this, but neither ever wants to sell. If I edit the database, what would I have to do? Make one the parent company of the other? I want to fuse titles and have access to both rosters, events etc.</p><p> </p><p> Any help would be much appreciated. </p><p> </p><p> Thanks in advance! </p><p> </p><p> V.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have a few options. You can edit the companies you want in the editor to start as child companies or development territories, edit them to be in financial disarray and tweak the owner's personalities to try and facilitate them selling, or simply dismantle them in the editor and take their titles and anything else you want.</p>

• 4 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VinWWerestlin" data-cite="VinWWerestlin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46237" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey everyone, hope you're good.<p> </p><p> Looking for some advice, please. I want to merge Impact Wrestling and MLW. What's the best way to go about it? Obviously buying the other company would achieve this, but neither ever wants to sell. If I edit the database, what would I have to do? Make one the parent company of the other? I want to fuse titles and have access to both rosters, events etc. </p><p> </p><p> Any help would be much appreciated. </p><p> </p><p> Thanks in advance! </p><p> </p><p> V.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Edit the owner to be open to pacts and then edit the money of the promotion you are trying to buy to be quite a bit in the red and give it a month and that will probably do it.</p>

Archived