The All Elite Wrestling Discussion Thread

Jaysin

3 hours ago, Mootinie said:

Not sure what all the criticism from Dynamite is about. Takeshita is a heel and he ruined a match because that's what heels do. They're building another match and they're creating a story. They left some mustard on the hot dog, I think that's cool.

I thought the stip added another layer to the main event and the two of them worked it really well. The finish was fine. BCC are at war with everyone but Moxley especially wants to get his hands on Danielson. Okada got distracted and it cost him the match.

I don't know, I enjoyed it. Just maybe don't do these things on two days notice after announcing it on social media.

I can see that.  I think you can probably see what I mean too though.

1 minute ago, Matt_Black said:

So, pretty much everything they did with Kris Statlander over the summer was a complete waste of time, considering how they appeared to have done a complete 180 on it.

That always happens with mid carders everywhere.  Someone decided it wasn't working and to be honest they were probably right.  It's not like anything not centered around someone like Toni Storm has worked all that well angle wise for AEW recently.   I dont mind repositioning if they actually use her well going forward.