[CVerse] EMLL: If lucha was a videogame

EMLL Fatalidad 2017

Qzq3r9O.jpg

EMLL Fatalidad 2017

Sat W2 February '17, Attendance: 3.324

Parque La Junta, Northern Mexico

Shown live on Canal Tres, Ratings: 0.04 (35,560 viewers)

8cri1JW.jpgcJx6orc.jpglpm1WCl.jpg

Ángel De México comes out to give an interview. Just a few words in, the deadly duo of Death's Head and Guerrero Muerto come out and enter the ring. After some back-and-forth insults, they attack, laying Ángel out two-on-one. The beatdown continues, then all of a sudden out comes...

j3pySht.jpg

El Héroe Mexicano!

The former SOTBPW star and famous protege of none other than Champagne Lover himself hits the ring and clears house, ending the segment as he helps Ángel De México up and the patriotic duo stand tall as the live crowd lose their minds screaming.

pyf9Pt4.jpg

XJ4Zi5z.jpg25UZG0h.pngyfrGuvS.jpgwus8zEgT.jpg

Trickster (1-1) vs Zebra Man (0-2) (with Lucia Valencia)

A solid opening contest hot off the heels of that opening segment, this match goes back and forth between the two competitors, with each scoring a fall to take it to the tie-breaker. Lucia Valencia does her best to fire up the crowd and it seems that fan support is just enough to tip the scales in favor of her client as Zebra Man takes round three, finishing things off with the Zebra Crush.

Winner: Zebra Man

87E3trK.jpg

jI4u1Uy.jpg25UZG0h.png7Gm9xOD.jpg

Payaso Jr (0-2) vs Soda de la Uva Jr (1-1)

Revisiting their match from over a year ago, Payaso and Soda de la Uva pull off the sequel to that Street Fighter II bonus stage thing, with each trying to uppercut-smash more barrels than the other in-between hitting each other with lucha moves. Neither great nor terrible as far as comedy bouts go, this one ends up with Payaso Jr winning and on we go to the next bout.

Winner: Payaso Jr

7nXiDsK.jpg

ijkwQBr.jpg25UZG0h.pnghs0PwOv.jpg

Delirium (1-1) vs Scorpion (1-1)

Following his win over Zebra Man last month, Delirium takes his crazy antics to a match against a much harder opponent in Scorpion, who is coming off a strek-ending loss to Guerrero Muerto. Although Scorpion wins this one 2-0, Delirium is entertaining as always and on top of hitting his signature spots, he also seems to have improved his stamina a little bit, which can only be good for him going forward.

Winner: Scorpion

87E3trK.jpg

cJx6orc.jpg25UZG0h.pngCN2D8Vs.jpgwYiz66EE.jpg

Death's Head (1-1) vs Máscara Delfín (0-2) (with Carolina)

Death's Head comes into this match sporting the effects of his opening encounter with Ángel De México and El Héroe Mexicano; although he does start the match with a head full of steam and gets the first fall courtesy of his power, the damage sustained does catch up with him and Máscara Delfín is able to turn things around, winning both the second round and round three.

Winner: Máscara Delfín

ozLd3Bm.jpg

utTMmtw.jpg90ZRUAI.jpg

As DeCipher is making his way to the ring for his match next, he is attacked from behind by an out-of-control Demon King, cementing his rudo turn from the back in December's show.

7nXiDsK.jpg

XDInPIM.jpg

Title match for the Campeónato de Histórico EMLL

HNWGGpz.jpg25UZG0h.pngutTMmtw.jpg

Blue Phantom (1-1) © vs DeCipher (2-0)

Much like the previous match, this one revolves around one competitor being hurt due to a pre-match brawl. However, DeCipher is a veteran and he does his best to adapt and use his technical prowess to ground the defending champion. Of course, that's easier said than done when that champion is the young, athletic Blue Phantom and in what turns out to be a fast paced, show stealing match, Phantom is able to impose his own pace to the match and come out victorious over the challenger.

Winner: Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom makes defence number 1 of his Campeónato de Histórico EMLL title

mwL0z0W.jpg

V3KisHB.jpg

Once again the former Campeón de Histórico EMLL, El Mítico Jr, has some strong words to say as he repeats his claim for a title rematch against Blue Phantom.

87E3trK.jpg

0aK5rFr.jpg25UZG0h.png6RV66V0.jpg

La Estrella (0-2) vs Snake King (1-1)

Estrella's first match as a tecnico after his turn following a match against El Bandido, this one is a tough test against the slithering Snake King. Following the classic recipe of high flying tecnico versus a rudo trying to keep things slow and grounded, the match is exciting enough to follow up the spectacular semi main title match and entertain the live crowd thanks to the skills and popularity of the two luchadors involved. Despite Snake King's best efforts though, Estrella is just too fired up to be stopped, especially after a series of losses that mean his career with EMLL is on the line in this match, and after a huge Hollywood Press, the Hollywood Luchador nails down his first win as a tecnico.

Winner: La Estrella

mwL0z0W.jpg

Show Rating:

rCrbMWQ.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Senor Montero? Do you have a moment please?"

Ae98ZpW.jpgfZBvLFx.jpgvzJMFJw.jpg

The legendary Luis Montero nodded, so I walked in. At almost 60 years of age with more than four decades in the business, I bet he knew exactly why I was there. And me, a no-name rookie whose only claim to fame so far was his family connection to El Bandido, I knew my place in this discussion. But I also knew my place as booker of EMLL.

"Senor Montero, we both know what this is all about so I'll get straight to it" I began, with as much bravado and confidence as I could muster while being stared down. "I was a little surprised when El Critico announced the creation of Mexican Hardcore Wrestling, but I guess it makes sence since we left CILL behind and OLLIE was worried enough to start the hostilities. I was also a little surprised when he signed Scorpion. I mean, Ángel and Phantom made sense, I've put the title belts on them after all, but Scorpion came a bit out of left field. What I didn't expect was your actions."

Montero was silent, but his eyes were essentially staring daggers at me. "Well, that just goes to show that you have no idea how this business works" he began. Somehow, I felt that this was only the first of several insults he'd be throwing my way. "Five years ago, when your uncle started EMLL, he begged me to come help him out. To get this company off the ground. So I came to help him out. I booked the venues, I led the locker room, I put matches together, I did everything so he could only worry about the rest of his wrestling career. And I was so loyal to him, I didn't even suggest bringing in either of my sons so they wouldn't outshine him."

I'll admit, I was a little shocked. I'd thought maybe he wanted to make more money after his recent paycut, maybe he was mad at me from taking the book out of his hands, but clearly this ran much deeper.

"And what did I get for my loyalty?" he continued. "Nothing but insult after insult. He took the book from me and gave it to some kid that's green as hell. Not to mention how he brought in his own relative to push, when my boys were still trying to get noticed in OLLIE. Gino got the call from SOTBPW, but Luis Jr didn't. I gave you a year to run things while I tried to talk some sense into your uncle, especially after you struck that TV deal with Mexico Verde. So yes, now that the offer came up, I took the chance to book for MHW. I signed Luis Jr there so I can turn him into a star. I got Ángel and Phantom and Scorpion and a bunch of free agents I know you had your eyes on."

I had walked into the room trying to not make a scene but still get my point across. Instead, Luis Montero had wiped the floor with me and was still trying to realize what had happened. My eyes were drawn to the big family photo framed behind him.

2X6JGjn.png

"They say competition drives things forward, young man. May the best man win."

I still had nothing to say, I just stood there flabbergasted as I took on shot after shot.

"Now get the hell out of my office!"

Extremo Mondo de Lucha Libre presents

EMLL Los Guerreros del Mundo 2017

Sat W2 March 17

Main Event

El Héroe Mexicano (0-0) vs Guerrero Muerto (1-1)

Semi Main Event

DeCipher (1-1) vs Snake King (0-2)

Title match for the Campeónato de Mexico EMLL

Boriken Love Machine Jr (2-0) © vs Zebra Man (1-1)

Delirium (1-1) vs El Mítico Jr (1-1)

Death's Head (0-2) vs Fray Valiente Jr (1-1)

Crazy Miguel (0-2) vs Flamenco Fabuloso (1-1)

Soda De La Uva Jr (1-1) vs Trickster (0-2)

• 4 weeks later...

Qzq3r9O.jpg

Sat W2 March '17, Attendance: 3.016

Parque La Junta, Northern Mexico

Shown live on Canal Tres, Ratings: 0.05 (38,180 viewers)

8cri1JW.jpgj3pySht.jpg

The show kicks of with a super hot segment as the patriotic duo of Ángel De México and El Héroe Mexicano come out to address the crowd. Ángel puts Héroe over, saying he's happy to have both a valuable ally and someone to hold the fort when he's off wrestling in Japan to spread lucha libre outside the borders of Mexico. They then proceed to talk about the cancer that is Guerrero Muerto and Death's Head, with Héroe saying he's confident he can beat Muerto in the night's main event.

mwL0z0W.jpg

7Gm9xOD.jpg25UZG0h.pngXJ4Zi5z.jpg

Soda De La Uva Jr (1-1) vs Trickster (0-2)

Despite not wrestling a strictly comedy match, Soda De La Uva Jr still peppers his offence (and some of his selling) with plenty of comedy spots to entertain the crowd. Trickster however is in no mood for silly games, especially with his EMLL career on the line after suffering two straight losses and he comes into the match with a head full of steam. His recklessness costs him the first fall, much to the delight of the fans, but the pressure seems to wake him up too and he re-focuses to turn the tide and win rounds two and three.

Winner: Trickster

ozLd3Bm.jpg

FttPJJ7.jpg25UZG0h.pngvxsmsWk.jpg

Crazy Miguel (0-2) vs Flamenco Fabuloso (1-1)

Speaking of comedy matches, that duty falls on the shoulders of Crazy Miguel and Flamenco Fabuloso for the night, who provide an entertaining match jam packed with all sorts of silliness. Miguel does seem to have a little more inner fire though, which he should since a loss here would cost him his future with EMLL, resulting in a spectacular Running Neckbreaker for the finish and win.

Winner: Crazy Miguel

7nXiDsK.jpg

cJx6orc.jpg25UZG0h.pngm5c1lfe.jpg

Death's Head (0-2) vs Fray Valiente Jr (1-1)

More careers on the line, as Death's Head steps into the ring with Fray Valiente Jr. Despite not having wrestled for quite some time, Valiente shows no signs of ring rust and gives the overconfident powerhouse a real run for his money, his flashy high flying style keeping Death's Head guessing. Valiente takes round one, which only infuriates his opponent further, allowing the charismatic tecnico to find more openings and also win round two, which means Death's Head is gone from EMLL!

Winner: Fray Valiente Jr

ozLd3Bm.jpg

ijkwQBr.jpg25UZG0h.pngV3KisHB.jpg

Delirium (1-1) vs El Mítico Jr (1-1)

Mítico is quick to take control of the match and keep Delirium grounded, which is also a great way to hide the masked madman's problematic stamina as he works him over with holds. The few opportunities Delirium gets to hit any offensive moves, he blows more spots than he manages to hit and Mítico easily wins both rounds in the end.

Winner: El Mítico Jr

rCrbMWQ.jpg

V3KisHB.jpg

After the match, Mítico addresses the fans and camera, repeating his request of a match against Blue Phantom so he can reclaim the Campeónato de Histórico EMLL.

rCrbMWQ.jpg

6wIW2Hn.jpg

Title match for the Campeónato de Mexico EMLL

ieOOWuu.jpgwB7r0tdi.jpg

25UZG0h.png

yfrGuvS.jpgwus8zEgT.jpg

Boriken Love Machine Jr (2-0) © (with Delirante) vs Zebra Man (1-1) (with Lucia Valencia)

A high octane match full of spectacular moves, this one is further enhanced by the reactions of Lucia Valencia at ringside and Delirante's oblivious dancing about. The match is prety even and Zebra Man wins round one with just a little bit of health left in his bar, the second round equally exciting as Boriken Love Machine Jr wins in similar fashion. This leads to a dramatic tie breaker round and every man pulling all the stops for a win, but it's the champion who's able to hit his Love Gun finisher and retain in the end.

Winner: Boriken Love Machine Jr

Boriken Love Machine Jr makes defence number 2 of his Campeónato del Mexico EMLL title

87E3trK.jpg

utTMmtw.jpg25UZG0h.png6RV66V0.jpg

DeCipher (1-1) vs Snake King (0-2)

Both men coming off losses in their respective matches at EMLL Fatalidad 2017, they approach this match carefully as they don't want to be the first to make a mistake and suffer another loss, especially Snake King who's at 0-2. There's little high flying and more grappling here, a chance to let fans catch their breath after the previous match and get ready for the main event. DeCipher manages to win the first round, but somewhere halfway into the second, his performance starts dropping as the lingering effects of Demon King's attack last month come back to haunt him. Sensing his opportunity, Snake King doubles up and takes the second round, working over any weak spot he can locate throughout round three to get the win and secure his continued career with EMLL.

Winner: Snake King

rCrbMWQ.jpg

j3pySht.jpg25UZG0h.pnglpm1WCl.jpg

El Héroe Mexicano (0-0) vs Guerrero Muerto (1-1)

Héroe Mexicano's debut match with EMLL is anything but easy as he finds himself headlining a show against the suplexing skeleton that is Guerrero Muerto. Now showing a lot more intensity into his style, Muerto catches Héroe by surprise to dominate the first round, but that only sets up Héroe's big babyface comeback for a "come from behind" win as he draws the crowd in to sympathize with his uphill battle, leading all the way to his win in a dramatic third round.

Winner: El Héroe Mexicano

pyf9Pt4.jpg

Show Rating:

mwL0z0W.jpg

Extremo Mondo de Lucha Libre presents

EMLL Mortal Combat VI

Sat W2 April 17

Main Event

Clash of the Legends

El Bandido vs Eléctrico

Semi Main Event

Champion vs Champion Showcase

Ángel De México (2-0) vs Boriken Love Machine Jr (2-0)

One Night Only Special Match

Angel of Mercy vs Guerrero Muerto

Scorpion versus Snake

Scorpion (1-1) vs Snake King (1-1)

Title rematch for the Campeónato de Histórico EMLL

Blue Phantom (2-0) © vs El Mítico Jr (1-1)

Hollywood vs Valhalla

La Estrella (1-1) vs Trickster (1-1)

Grudge Match

DeCipher (0-2) vs Demon King (1-1)

No Ringside Assistants Allowed

Máscara Delfín (1-1) vs Lunatic (1-1)

Ambulance Match

El Medico (1-1) vs Flamenco Fabuloso (0-2)

Unranked Opening Contest

El Héroe Mexicano vs El Bandido Tejano