Buying the game - some help please

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ECWfan" data-cite="ECWfan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46380" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello<p> </p><p> I'm going to buy it today. I'm already a big EWR and TEW fan and I stumbled on some WMMA youtube and it looks interesting.</p><p> </p><p> Now I have a question</p><p> </p><p> Which is the main/best/most used Real World Mod? Thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That would be Modern Warriors and its several versions. I am using the most recent, January 2019. But there are also some great historic mods.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ECWfan" data-cite="ECWfan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46380" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is that MW 3 mod?<p> </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is indeed. Glad I could help, it's a really good game, hope you have much fun with it as I and others do.</p>

Archived