I want to buy WMMA5

But it won't accept my Vanilla mastercard. Anyone else have issues with this? I don't have any access to an actual credit card and would be very disappointed if I can't play this game. I've been looking forward to playing this game for a long time.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vanilla" data-cite="vanilla" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46400" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But it won't accept my Vanilla mastercard. Anyone else have issues with this? I don't have any access to an actual credit card and would be very disappointed if I can't play this game. I've been looking forward to playing this game for a long time.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can always pay via paypal or make an online credit card via your bank to facilitate purchases and get extra security. I don't know if vanilla mastercards should work or not, that would be for someone from GDS to answer, but there are other ways to resolve the issue.</p>

Archived