"I belong on the main roster"

Hi all. I'm wondering if anyone can enlighten me as to why some workers insist on spamming me with emails about how they want to come up to the main roster?

I have maybe 100 workers in my child promotions and 4 or 5 of them nag me regularly.

I've tried looking at their personalities and I can't see any pattern and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why these workers are acting this way.

Some are popular stars and some aren't. Their personalities vary. The promotions they are working in are more popular than my main company. On the other hand, I have big stars working in these companies that never complain at all.

Is there anything I can edit to make them shut up?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="justtxyank" data-cite="justtxyank" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46423" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Reasonably sure they complain if they don't have room to grow and you have them on development deals. <p> </p><p> Weird that you have child promotions that are more popular than your actual company though.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They are just sent "to work down there".</p><p> </p><p> So do you think it's because these few workers have maxed out their stats?</p><p> If so, then my inbox is going to get totally bombarded later down the line!</p><p> </p><p> Yeah, it might seem weird that my child promotions are more popular, but it's because I don't book any shows. (I got a bit sick of booking shows because it can be very time-consuming and fiddly, hopefully the new game add some new features to streamline it some).</p><p> </p><p> So right now I'm just running a bunch of child companies. Gameplay is focused mainly on signing and developing talent on one specific company before promoting them to bigger child companies when they are ready.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spam1985" data-cite="Spam1985" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46423" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They are just sent "to work down there".<p> </p><p> So do you think it's because these few workers have maxed out their stats?</p><p> If so, then my inbox is going to get totally bombarded later down the line!</p><p> </p><p> Yeah, it might seem weird that my child promotions are more popular, but it's because I don't book any shows. (I got a bit sick of booking shows because it can be very time-consuming and fiddly, hopefully the new game add some new features to streamline it some).</p><p> </p><p> So right now I'm just running a bunch of child companies. Gameplay is focused mainly on signing and developing talent on one specific company before promoting them to bigger child companies when they are ready.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Interesting. I never thought about doing this. This would make it extremely easy to hold a SUPER PPV.</p><p> </p><p> For example, if I own WCW, WWF, and ECW (all under Developmental Child Promotions, I could call them up for a super show).</p><p> </p><p> I like this</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46423" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Interesting. I never thought about doing this. This would make it extremely easy to hold a SUPER PPV.<p> </p><p> For example, if I own WCW, WWF, and ECW (all under Developmental Child Promotions, I could call them up for a super show).</p><p> </p><p> I like this</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah! The only problems are the worker email spam complaints you get sometimes and that if you call up any champions, they will drop any titles they are holding in a child promotion (even if you borrrow them, I think?)</p><p> </p><p> And if you don't hold shows your popularity will fall so it needs to be edited back up now and again.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spam1985" data-cite="Spam1985" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46423" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah! The only problems are the worker email spam complaints you get sometimes and that if you call up any champions, they will drop any titles they are holding in a child promotion (even if you borrrow them, I think?)<p> </p><p> And if you don't hold shows your popularity will fall so it needs to be edited back up now and again.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That makes sense. I might have to try and simulate that idea for a year or so and see what happens.</p>

<p>I have 1 company focused on training talent (APW)</p><p> </p><p>

And I have a North American (NWW), UK (BIG), European (EWSP) and Australian (ARW) promotion.</p><p> </p><p>

So I have this weird little territory kinda system. All these companies (including APW) have 1 weekly TV show and 1 Monthly Event all shown on my network.</p><p> </p><p>

If I feel like it I could run a clash of nations supershow kind of thing.</p><p> </p><p>

It all works pretty well and the companies are growing fast on my network and bringing in lots of money.</p><p> </p><p>

It's kind of nice to sit back and watch the talent and companies grow and compete with each other, without having to book shows myself.</p><p> </p><p>

Only problem is the email complaints from the workers who think they belong on the main roster (which I can't solve).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46423" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sounds like a wicked fun idea though. Your only option is to call them up and send them back to "work down there." They'll stop complaining but if they have a bad attitude they won't like it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah but what I want to know is, what is this "bad attitude"? How could I edit it away? I've looked at their personality stats and can't find any pattern to it. I can't figure out what triggers some stars to act this way.</p>

The issue is that you've just sent them down there to "Work Down There". If they don't want to be trainers or don't need training and are still active wrestlers, they're rightfully going to get upset after a length of time. It isn't going to matter that the child company is more over than the main company. They only see that they're working for not the main company.

<p>But the point is that there must be some kind of variable in the code that affects their behaviour in this way. I can edit some data in-game, but I can't figure out how to get rid of this behaviour.</p><p> </p><p>

And the thing is, it's about 5 random wrestlers out of about 200 that are complaining. I have other (bigger) stars working in my child promotions that are totally fine with it.</p><p> </p><p>

So the question becomes: why are these few guys complaining and why are the other's not complaining?</p>

<p>Even if you edit their personality to be as positive as possible, they’re still going to complain because they don’t want to be there. It’s as simple as that. They’re most likely close to their development cap(roughly 75% of their actual cap). </p><p> </p><p>

The game isn’t meant to be played this way, so nothing you can do will stop them from getting upset.</p>

Archived