2014: The Miracle on Bourbon Street - Real World Data

Ive probably always said this but this mod along with my 2008 mod will be converted over to 2020 as soon as I get it. A little thing I've done for myself is added cuts of everyone on the WWE and NXT roster to the Galaxy pack in case you want to use it alongside the 2014 mod so that should be coming in the next Galaxy update look out for the picture in the Old-School folder.

Ive added more storylines from TNA and WWE and a few little changes/additions. There probably wont be another update to this until 2020 but the 2020 one should be a big one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive probably always said this but this mod along with my 2008 mod will be converted over to 2020 as soon as I get it. A little thing I've done for myself is added cuts of everyone on the WWE and NXT roster to the Galaxy pack in case you want to use it alongside the 2014 mod so that should be coming in the next Galaxy update look out for the picture in the Old-School folder.

Ive added more storylines from TNA and WWE and a few little changes/additions. There probably wont be another update to this until 2020 but the 2020 one should be a big one.

Excellent news. Had a good run with this on '16 so looking forward to giving this another go on the new game! Great work.

Nice work on this, just downloaded it to tide me over until 2020.

A few minor things I noticed:

- There's no worker for Dario Cueto from Lucha Underground as far as I can find

- Pentagon Jr and Fenix are both down as not speaking English.On screen this is the case but in interviews they both seem close to fluent -

- Katsuyori Shibata is down as a regular wrestler style wise, imo he should be MMA crossover. He also should probably have some negative relationships with Gedo and Tanahashi given the issues he had with leaving and rejoining NJPW

- Steen and Sami Zayn have no relationship

All nitpicks though, awesome mod overall!

• 3 weeks later...

Can I just say that I never thought about this time frame for a mod but when it was released it instantly became my favorite. Honestly I hated the original picture pack, because I'm spoiled by the KYKY background by the amount of already available pictures out there and the fact that it makes the game look more like a sports videogame as opposed to fantasy.

Anyways, I recently found the Galaxy picture pack and was blown away by the quality of the pictures and in the post it said it could be used for this mod but either the download I have is missing a few from that era or they aren't in the pack yet. Would this be addressed in the next update?

But again dude, phenomenal work with the mod and phenomenal work with the picture pack. Thanks for bringing me to TEW.

Can I just say that I never thought about this time frame for a mod but when it was released it instantly became my favorite. Honestly I hated the original picture pack, because I'm spoiled by the KYKY background by the amount of already available pictures out there and the fact that it makes the game look more like a sports videogame as opposed to fantasy.

Anyways, I recently found the Galaxy picture pack and was blown away by the quality of the pictures and in the post it said it could be used for this mod but either the download I have is missing a few from that era or they aren't in the pack yet. Would this be addressed in the next update?

But again dude, phenomenal work with the mod and phenomenal work with the picture pack. Thanks for bringing me to TEW.

In the next galaxy pack it should fill out all of WWE and their dev. I would use this mods picture pack as a base then put the 2014 galaxy pictures over the top just to be safe.

I do not want to be one of those people who is pesky about updates...but now that the full version of the game is out I just wanted to inquire as to whether or not this mod will still be converted over? I'm really itching to start a diary using this Mod as its base so please accept my apologies for asking....just very excited to play around in the new game! Thank you very much for your hard work!

I do not want to be one of those people who is pesky about updates...but now that the full version of the game is out I just wanted to inquire as to whether or not this mod will still be converted over? I'm really itching to start a diary using this Mod as its base so please accept my apologies for asking....just very excited to play around in the new game! Thank you very much for your hard work!

It will be converted over but honestly I am in 0 rush right now, Ive had a lot of people say its a lot easier to just start a mod from scratch as opposed to converting it over. I dont even have the full release myself yet I do hope to release it at some point but it wont be anytime soon.