Jobber 80's Early 90's Product

Not sure whether this has been requested or not and it's probably abit too late but if you have a 80s or early 90s product how would the new game rate squash matches like the early WWF/E. Most tv shows had wrestlers easily beating the "currently in the ring" jobbers so as to make them look unbeatable until the PPV? If that makes sense

<p>It's a good question. I like using squash matches often in old-school mods, especially as a means of trying out local talent. Not sure if it's been discussed yet, though. </p><p> </p><p>

I feel tag team squash matches are about 6 years overdue, so if that could be in the game, that would be awesome.</p>

If you have a more pop/much more pop company like WWE, and the workers you have doing the squashing are popular and have good charisma, you should be able to get decent ratings out of squash matches. As long as you have a lot of high-rated angles and an actual match for the ME, you can get good ratings even with a heavily squash-based card.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46534" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you have a more pop/much more pop company like WWE, and the workers you have doing the squashing are popular and have good charisma, you should be able to get decent ratings out of squash matches. As long as you have a lot of high-rated angles and an actual match for the ME, you can get good ratings even with a heavily squash-based card.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you weight your TV correctly, and keep your angle grades high, you should be able to get what you need out of it. Are you ever going to get Goldberg grades for squashes? No. The entertaining squash isn't really a thing in TEW.</p>

Archived