Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

<p>Well, we are getting thinned out slowly. I guess you were right Rev, it was a hint. So, I figure if you figured it out way back when he hinted it, he would have died before this if you were scum. See, I pay attention.</p><p> </p><p>

Day phase SIX! and no one tried to kill me yet. Oh Yeah, I feel good about that.</p><p> </p><p>

I feel bad that it means all my reads are bad though.</p>

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you read all of my posts you'd know that I don't have any information other than what is available in the thread.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What have you been able to figure out in the thread?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You decided against going all Armageddon on us then? MLT, would you agree that michgs would be the obvious lynch target today if we don't find scum?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I had decided before we even had a conversation. My PM was in like five minutes after day phase ended.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I'd say the logical thing to do would to be to pressure the others on your list, would you agree? I'll try to be more active from now on.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, if I were dead and they were alive, that would be logical. However, if I can pull off what I do, why not pressure people not on my list. Like for example, why is Opulent hardly around anymore? What's up with Rev outing The Two right around time for scum to put in for a kill? What's up with you being so scummy while claiming vanilla? You the DON?</p><p> </p><p> What's up with Zergon? What does he do? IS Emark going to cheerlead from the side or put some cards on the table? MLT find anything out on any phase she "did something"? Does Blue know he is playing Mafia? Etc.</p>

You're asking me the same questions about giving up information and I've given you everything I have. Are you frustrated because I'm the only one here whilst others, like you mentioned, are skirting by doing nothing. Because I feel that too.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> Does Blue know he is playing Mafia?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The answer is very well</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The answer is very well</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ok. Anything else?</p>

<p>Don’t really have much else besides what’s been laid out on the table but it’s probably time we finally got Lukess out of here right? Pretty much everyone seems in agreement on him and he hasn’t done anything to shake the speculation in a positive way.</p><p> </p><p>

Ugh screw it <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: lukess11</span></strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey, guys. Sorry for not being online much. Things have been hectic here and on the Clarke as well; the good news is that with bak getting lynched, I'm back to being town, so thanks for that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Come up with anything?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why is everyone trying to lynch the people I tagged, but then say "Don't push the button!"</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I never said to not push the button. I would have been fine with you doing it, even if I was collateral damage.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I never said to not push the button. I would have been fine with you doing it, even if I was collateral damage.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Showtime did though, and then votes for the first one on my list.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Honestly, I was expecting to see a 'boom' in the write-up.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> /nod.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You decided against going all Armageddon on us then? MLT, would you agree that michgs would be the obvious lynch target today if we don't find scum?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> MLT may be out of pocket. I believe she said so because of handling her mom's memorial.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why is everyone trying to lynch the people I tagged, but then say "Don't push the button!"</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Because 1 out of 4 being wrong is a lot healthier than 4 out of 4 </p><p> </p><p> If we were to pop one scum it would be easier to see who they had links to and be more confident with multiple targets. If you want us to leave all of them alone then who do you suppose we target for lynch?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm in the same situation. Doesn't mean we should have to drag everything out of you. You seem to only contribute when your name comes up, either to defend yourself or when someone finally remembers you are in the game and asks you a question directly. <p> </p><p> Quite scummy.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> While I´m sure this is just another "Hey, I´m newbie" opinion, I have to admit thatI do disagree with this statement. Why? Simply because I know scum is reading this as well and I don´t like the idea of doing the recon for them by giving them information that ain´t required to be given. </p><p> </p><p> Now that said, I do understand were you coming from and maybe with more experience I would start seeing things your way but at the moment, this is how I feel about giving information when not requested.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, if I were dead and they were alive, that would be logical. However, if I can pull off what I do, why not pressure people not on my list. Like for example, why is Opulent hardly around anymore? What's up with Rev outing The Two right around time for scum to put in for a kill? What's up with you being so scummy while claiming vanilla? You the DON?<p> </p><p> What's up with Zergon? What does he do? IS Emark going to cheerlead from the side or put some cards on the table? MLT find anything out on any phase she "did something"? Does Blue know he is playing Mafia? Etc.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have given my reads (or lack of them) already and as said, I´m not comfortable giving lot away but that said, I see enough people admitting that they have night ability so I´m comfortable to give this away: </p><p> </p><p> So yes, I can go out at night and it´s active ability.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would a cult recruit revert back if the recruiter was taken out?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is something I would like to know as well.</p>

<p>Honestly don't know. I know sometimes they just commit suicide, or they go on. However, that is something of a dispute as to handling them in the first place, if you let them continue can cause balance issues. </p><p> </p><p>

It looks like the game has grown a bit since my time playing here before. I was kind of let down by Rev's link to my role. I thought it was a great twist made up by Ray... It might have been out there for years, I don't know, but that was the first time I saw it.</p><p> </p><p>

So... I guess it's possible. The whole thing about cults is the frustration the players get when they think they are dedicated to one win condition, than all the sudden they have a different win condition. Maybe this being able to revert back thing is something someone knows about?</p>

Archived