Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

I will be busy with family in an hour or so, won't be around a computer.

I've told you everything about me, and my targets are also around somewhere.

I won't be upset if you lynch me, since if I'm going to keep coming up as a possibility it becomes a distraction. I've gave what I could figure out without the help I requested so far, but I'm sure you guys can figure out where I was going with it, and why I asked.

If you find something different, like Rev coming up scum or something, than go back to the other list, start crossing off names again. I've took two people off the list because I caught a hint late, when I was re-reading. They can tell you why if they want.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Change Vote: No Vote

Gonna need a new direction I suppose.

For fun this is how I personally see the DJ list from most to least scummy

Bluestar

Zergon

Imarevenant/DJ

Emark

Destiny

Moon lit tears

Opulent

Lukess11 (Post TSS reveal)

Teh Showtime

Wait, are you serious? You have Bluestar as first?

IF someone were to say there are exactly four scum left (not counting mchgs), these four would be who I would bet on.

Which means only one townie is actually voting on me.

Changevote: Bluestar

Naw... I can take care of you at night,

Changevote: Emark

mmm, I hate voting on Emark because he is such a great person to play this game with.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I targeted:<p> </p><p> N1: Blue</p><p> N2: Emark</p><p> N3: EP</p><p> N4: Leion</p><p> N5: TSS</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you protect people, where were you when a woman slit EP's throat?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you protect people, where were you when a woman slit EP's throat?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Probably blocked. The whole Archer thing had happened and people wanted me lynched.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Leion and mchgs, Take some of these off this list when you get to it please.<p> </p><p> SCUM LIST</p><p> </p><p> 1. Lukess11</p><p> 2. Destiny</p><p> 6. Imarevenant</p><p> 10. Bluestar</p><p> 16. Moon lit tears</p><p> 17. Zergon</p><p> 18. Teh Showtime</p><p> 19. Paws7297//Opulent</p><p> 20. Emark</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can't really clear anyone here, the only person I saw was bak, no one else.</p><p> </p><p> But out of the list, I have scummy vibes from</p><p> </p><p> Bluestar</p><p> MLT</p><p> Opulent</p><p> </p><p> As for Lukess, I would like to believe TSS' claim, however Lukess answer just now is way suspicious.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can't really clear anyone here, the only person I saw was bak, no one else.<p> </p><p> But out of the list, I have scummy vibes from</p><p> </p><p> Bluestar</p><p> MLT</p><p> Opulent</p><p> </p><p> As for Lukess, I would like to believe TSS' claim, however Lukess answer just now is way suspicious.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have been gunning for me since the start. I will admit I have played scummy. Part of that is on purpose to keep me alive so I can fulfill my role. Odds were I was going to be blocked at least once. Just so happened, I was blocked or something else happened where my role didn't work the night my target died.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry I haven't been on much, becoming cult basically coincided with a vacation to Taiwan. Am back now but it's 12am Monday so not gonna be on for much longer. I do understand the skepticism and there's no way for me to prove it but basically with bak gone the mutiny's all but dissolved and I'm back to being my blue self.<p> </p><p> I can provide a list of targets but if I don't say anything that just means that I got a town/loyal result.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Didn't you mention that there was one unsuccessful? Care to share the name?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm finally able to get on and post. <p> </p><p> I am the <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Crew Aligned Bodyguard</span></strong>. I protect people.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I only question this because Eliphas was the crew aligned security officer. I'm not sure why you would have the need for a security officer and a bodyguard.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You have been gunning for me since the start. I will admit I have played scummy. Part of that is on purpose to keep me alive so I can fulfill my role. Odds were I was going to be blocked at least once. Just so happened, I was blocked or something else happened where my role didn't work the night my target died.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am just thinking of all possibilities, you could be telling the truth, but you could also be lying to my face. But for now, it seems you aren't the direction of the town. So, your claim is good for now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm finally able to get on and post. <p> </p><p> I am the <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Crew Aligned Bodyguard</span></strong>. I protect people.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What exactly did the Doctor do if you protect people? Did I miss something with The Two's hints?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What exactly did the Doctor do if you protect people? Did I miss something with The Two's hints?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's what I'm trying to reconcile.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What exactly did the Doctor do if you protect people? Did I miss something with The Two's hints?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know. All I know is I pick one person at night to protect.</p>

<p>Since I am getting questions on my targets I will give my reasoning.</p><p> </p><p>

N1: Blue is someone I feel is very valuable when he is town and leading, so wanted to make sure he lived.</p><p> </p><p>

N2: Emark would have been a good early game kill so I wanted to make sure he stayed around.</p><p> </p><p>

N3: EP is a solid player and somewhat similar reasoning as Emark. Unfortunately, this one didn't work.</p><p> </p><p>

N4: Leion had been pretty clear he had a good role so thought it was worth making sure he lived.</p><p> </p><p>

N5: Showtime has been someone who I think is town and turns out he was hiding behind me if he is to be believed. Wanted to make sure we had a town leader left that I could fully trust.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Since I am getting questions on my targets I will give my reasoning.<p> </p><p> N1: Blue is someone I feel is very valuable when he is town and leading, so wanted to make sure he lived.</p><p> </p><p> N2: Emark would have been a good early game kill so I wanted to make sure he stayed around.</p><p> </p><p> N3: EP is a solid player and somewhat similar reasoning as Emark. Unfortunately, this one didn't work.</p><p> </p><p> N4: Leion had been pretty clear he had a good role so thought it was worth making sure he lived.</p><p> </p><p> N5: Showtime has been someone who I think is town and turns out he was hiding behind me if he is to be believed. Wanted to make sure we had a town leader left that I could fully trust.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For night 5, meant to say TSS. It's late and I am so tired.</p>

Archived