Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What role title? Emark's still alive, isn't he?<p> </p><p> </p><p> Nod? LOL I don't know. That's all we can do, so yeah. Just use our abilities to its fullest.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Hmm. I want to shine the spotlight on <strong>I effin rule</strong>. BHK1978 basically keeps trying to point the finger at him and BHK ends up dead.</p><p> </p><p> @IER, sorry if you've answered it but I don't think you have. </p><p> </p><p> Go out at night?</p><p> Passive or active ability?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Look forward to hearing from you soon.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, I have answered before and have left many a clue.</p><p> </p><p> No.</p><p> Passive.</p>

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Well, since Archer flipped town, I guess we can look into lukess more,</p><p> </p><p>

care to share more about yourself?</p><p> </p><p>

do you go out?</p><p> </p><p>

have you seen yourself in any of the write-ups?</p>

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, since Archer flipped town, I guess we can look into lukess more,<p> </p><p> care to share more about yourself?</p><p> </p><p> do you go out?</p><p> </p><p> have you seen yourself in any of the write-ups?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you would answer those questions for me.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eliphas" data-cite="Eliphas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you would answer those questions for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> yes to both.</p><p> </p><p> at least I would like to think I was in one.</p>

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>yes to both.<p> </p><p> at least I would like to think I was in one.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Were you in the last one? Anything to report?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eliphas" data-cite="Eliphas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Were you in the last one? Anything to report?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> pretty sure I was, I can't tell if it is useful yet. Need for certain people to respond to the thread first.</p>

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>pretty sure I was, I can't tell if it is useful yet. Need for certain people to respond to the thread first.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Then I will back off and let you do what you need to do.</p>

Guest Eliphas
Checking in for the phase. Most of night phase was during my little weekend trip but I’m coming back home soon so I’ll be sparse today

Lots I wanna talk about I’ll be back later for sure

I'd like to ask a few questions too myself.

Guest Eliphas
I think Eliphas is confusing me for you. You were the SK in barebones.

I have no idea what you are talking about here.

Or it was me that wouldn't believe him, which was true, you had me fooled.

Night One

====================================

A man stalks down the hallway. He's surly, gruff, and limits his interaction with others. Almost a shell of a person. He comes around the corner and is face to face with a near giant. Built like a brickhouse, the towering brute scowls at the gaunt stalker.

"Bout time. We know why you're here."

The grim figure raises his head and stares into the eyes of the muscular man.

"Then you know why I'm going to keep walking past you, and you can't stop me."

With that, he shoves past the hulking menace and continues to stalk down the hall, in search of something known only to him. The monstrous man chuckles as he withdraws a gun.

"Says you."

The towering man raises the gun and fires a blast of energy into the other man's back. Wounded, the man staggers forward, but keeps walking. Another shot and the man falls to a knee, but continues to crawl, determination visible in his body language. Scowling, the large man walks forward, looking down at his victim. One more shot to the head and he doesn't move anymore.

Night Three

=======================================

A gruff, older man talks with other members of the crew. As they talk, a woman passes by. She attempts to drop something in his pocket, but gets bumped by a stranger and her item falls to the floor, swiftly crushed under a boot.

"So sorry, that was an accident. I didn't mean to break it."

His focus broken from the conversation, the gruff man turns to the woman, who apologizes quietly and walks off. A young man approaches the group, hesitates, and then keeps walking. A passenger, dressed to the nines, stands at a corner, observing the scene.

=========================================

Quick question. While looking st the write up. The description from the killing on night 1 and one of talkers from night 4 both are said to be Gruff, though it’s mentioned in 4 he’s older. Could they be the same guy?

I ask because in the previous game we chose who killed and who did other actions. Could the gruff guy be the killer from the first night, and doing something else night 4?

Or am I off base?

Hey all. Finally back home. Later than expected but that's what a tornado warning will do.

Going to try to reply to everything of note since I last posted.

You haven't heard? The whole team was named.

TSS Quote: I like this question. For me, I'm assuming 5 person team. Nothing to back that up but last game I underestimated so I'd rather overestimate this time to be safe:

1. Archer

2. Mich

3. Bak

4. Eliphas or Blue

5. Leion? EP? I don't have much of an idea.

At this point, this is where I'm at if I had to guess full team right now.

That's not really a fair representation of my post.

First Rev posted this:

Also, for everyone, if archer is scum, who do you have on his team?

And then I was the only person, I believe, who actually responded to it with who I think was on the scum team. With Archer not actually being scum, clearly my list was wrong. But I feel it was kind of snarky to make it seem like I was just posting/declaring my list is scum when I was just answering Rev's question.

Then I think where is Emark?

Why are Easter holidays in Europe so long? I know in America we hardly get any holidays and in Europe you get a ton but still a week?

Why did Rev say he would place his vote before he left to go camping hours ago and he never did?

Why did Rev drop a vote on Archer last phase and then pretty much defend him this phase?

All good questions, hope we get some answers.

I am not one of those, "We should lynch someone, because it might give us information." Mainly because the people who spout that over and over again tend to just be given lip service. There was a game where players were saying it over and over again, but when it came time to look at the voting process none of them actually did it.

Makes sense, I'll do it now. Ray, when you get a moment, can you update the links on the first page with the day phase ends and night phases. It'll make reviewing much easier.

Voted on Archer Day Two: Emark, Zergon, moon_lit_tears, lukess11, Too Sweet Spartan, Imarevenant, The Two, djthefunkchris, I effin rule, Teh_Showtime

Voted on Archer Day Three: The Two, moon_lit_tears, Too Sweet Spartan, I effin rule, Teh_Showtime, lukess11, Michgcs, Eternal Phoenix (TOWN), BHK1978 (TOWN), Leion

Which means:

Voted on Archer Both Day Phases: MLT, Lukess, TSS, The Two, IER, Showtime

Voted on Archer Only on Day Two: Emark, Zergon, Rev, DJ

Voted on Archer Only on Day Three: Michgcs, EP, BHK, Leion

Never Voted for Archer: Opulent, The Archer (TOWN)

, bak42, Bluestar, Destiny, Eliphas

This will be helpful to go off of and pick a direction for today. My gut feeling yesterday was that if it isn't Archer then it is Lukess. But truthfully, I got more and more confident it was Archer as the day phase went on and it made me feel more comfortable about Lukess to the point where I'm concerned about tunneling. If others think its the right call, I'll join in but I don't want to lead/push for this at the moment, don't trust my gut.

I think Eliphas is confusing me for you. You were the SK in barebones.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to a game he played on a different site, not a previous one here.

Or a manipulator, there were 11 votes cast.

/nod. Not sure if manipulator or double voter. Could even potentially have been BHK if Captain means 2 votes.

Since I seem to be completely blind to situations this time around, I am asking for even more help. As I said if Archer flipped town, it's going to throw all my thoughts out I had up to that point. I'm way more willing to look at whatever Rev and Eliphas has to say, probably more than anyone at this point, since they seemed to be on a total different lead than myself (and most others "leading the town").

That's kind of how I feel at the moment, go with the hot hand. My read was wrong so turn to someone who felt that Archer was town and see what they're thinking at the moment. Because they might see something that I'm not.

am I off base?

I don't think so, I could definitely see that as a possibility.

Let me format my vote analysis better.

Voted on Archer Day Two: Emark, Zergon, moon_lit_tears, lukess11, Too Sweet Spartan, Imarevenant, The Two, djthefunkchris, I effin rule, Teh_Showtime

Voted on Archer Day Three: The Two, moon_lit_tears, Too Sweet Spartan, I effin rule, Teh_Showtime, lukess11, Michgcs, Eternal Phoenix (TOWN), BHK1978 (TOWN), Leion

Which means:

Voted on Archer Both Day Phases: MLT, Lukess, TSS, The Two, IER, Showtime

Voted on Archer Only on Day Two: Emark, Zergon, Rev, DJ

Voted on Archer Only on Day Three: Michgcs, EP (TOWN), BHK (TOWN), Leion

Never Voted for Archer: Opulent, The Archer (TOWN), bak42, Bluestar, Destiny, Eliphas

So to clarify what I said in the last post: It'd be nice hearing reads/feels from Opulent, Bak, Bluestar, Destiny, and Eliphas. I'll still ISO/dig deeper/etc. but I think a fresh mind and perspective could help steer us in the right direction.

Guest Eliphas

It wasn't snarky at all. The way The Archer attempted lynch was built on day 2 was very suggestive. 'Town leaders' keep repeating the same name or names over and over and players seem to just go with it. As they are waiting for a direction to go in.

You answered a question. I didn't write that post. I merely referenced it as that was the building consensus.

Quick question. While looking st the write up. The description from the killing on night 1 and one of talkers from night 4 both are said to be Gruff, though it’s mentioned in 4 he’s older. Could they be the same guy?

I ask because in the previous game we chose who killed and who did other actions. Could the gruff guy be the killer from the first night, and doing something else night 4?

Or am I off base?

TBP was a revenant in the first write-up and I'm reading the last night's write-up as what could be a crew member that is gruff. The first write-up showed TBP as gaunt and a shell of a person. I didn't pick that up in the latest one. Just another perspective.

It wasn't snarky at all. The way The Archer attempted lynch was built on day 2 was very suggestive. 'Town leaders' keep repeating the same name or names over and over and players seem to just go with it. As they are waiting for a direction to go in.

You answered a question. I didn't write that post. I merely referenced it as that was the building consensus.

Alright, I might just be reading your comment or reacting to it wrong. If so, my bad. This is only my 4th game here so I don't really see myself as a "town leader" but I do post a lot so I can see why it could be felt that way.

What do you think of the vote analysis? Anything standing out to you?

TBP was a revenant in the first write-up and I'm reading the last night's write-up as what could be a crew member that is gruff. The first write-up showed TBP as gaunt and a shell of a person. I didn't pick that up in the latest one. Just another perspective.

Can you re-word this? I'm sorry, I'm not really understanding what you're trying to say.

Can you re-word this? I'm sorry, I'm not really understanding what you're trying to say.

MLT from what I gather is wondering if 'gruff' is somehow related. I'm not reading it that way. I see 'gruff' in both write ups both don't see any relationship between the two.

To me, it was TBP that was gruff and the first kill.

Last night's write-up, to me, shows a gruff crew member talking with others. The relationship between the two write-up's is the killer being a towering man.

MLT from what I gather is wondering if 'gruff' is somehow related. I'm not reading it that way. I see 'gruff' in both write ups both don't see any relationship between the two.

To me, it was TBP that was gruff and the first kill.

Last night's write-up, to me, shows a gruff crew member talking with others. The relationship between the two write-up's is the killer being a towering man.

Ah, got you. Thanks, that makes more sense now.

Archived