Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Too Sweet Spartan" data-cite="Too Sweet Spartan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Rev's post (#1277) is crazy. That's not a judgment of it, just that I didn't see what he was talking about at all but it makes a lot of sense to me.<p> </p><p> I'm bringing it up because I don't want it getting lost in the shuffle in all the craziness of this day phase so far.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In any fashion I’m not trusting a recruiter who was also found to be not crew aligned </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: I effin rule</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Doesn’t seem like mafia but definitely not our friend here</p>

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In any fashion I’m not trusting a recruiter who was also found to be not crew aligned <p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: I effin rule</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Doesn’t seem like mafia but definitely not our friend here</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Again, don't go out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="i effin rule" data-cite="i effin rule" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Again, don't go out.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The only person in writeups who is disgruntled with leadership wants to gain more followers.</p><p> </p><p> If it’s not you, it’s your partner. We have the result on you, so we vote.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="i effin rule" data-cite="i effin rule" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Let's go ahead an get this party started. <p> </p><p> You may know her. She's been on my list and many others...hailing from Scumville USA...</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Vote: moon_lit_tears</span></strong>!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You never explained this.....</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="i effin rule" data-cite="i effin rule" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am legit goingnto bed but thought I'd address this first.<p> </p><p> I am 100% not scum. I am basically a pc geek. I don't go out, I don't target, I just listen to the goings ons and get a pm each day phase.</p><p> </p><p> N1: Someone <strong>famous </strong>who doesn't leave room.</p><p> N2: 4 - 8 non crew members.</p><p> N3: There is a <strong>growing unrest</strong>.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll go back to this for the questions.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You would actually know if you were in on it as well right?</div></blockquote>Oh I used logic. I figured a fair number of the roles in the game would be various crew members who would need to have various jobs one of which would be helmsman, pilot or whatever you want to call it. So with that in mind it's unlikely that the captain would be "literally driving the ship."<p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would you mind answering a few questions?<p> </p><p> in/out</p></div></blockquote>out<p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>active/passive</div></blockquote>active<p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>in the write up or not?</div></blockquote>I'm not sure, I have yet to be successful in my role.<p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46549" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My initial thought was hider and I didn't want to out the person, and it'll make me look bad due to the timing but it happened on N2.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fascinating, I had the same result the same night.</p>

Or I used logic. I figured a fair number of the roles in the game would be various crew members who would need to have various jobs one of which would be helmsman, pilot or whatever you want to call it. So with that in mind it's unlikely that the captain would be "literally driving the ship."

Figures, I get the formatting right but typo.:rolleyes:

IER, what would your N3 info mean? And even with that, what about the N1 info?

I have no idea what it means. Let's be honest, if I were making this up I'd probably have gone with something else.

N1 I assume there is a player famous for something and they don't go out.

The only person in writeups who is disgruntled with leadership wants to gain more followers.

If it’s not you, it’s your partner. We have the result on you, so we vote.

Don't have a partner. Don't go out at night.

I have no idea what it means. Let's be honest, if I were making this up I'd probably have gone with something else.

N1 I assume there is a player famous for something and they don't go out.

Don't have a partner. Don't go out at night.

Seems a bit too much of my fake Clairvoyant claim which I had prepared. Every fake claim will have its flaws. Setup of the game, I suppose.

The second part is even more interesting as someone could clear you by claiming the role. This hasn't happened yet.

Alright.

Guess I could try to contribute a bit and give my current reads on people, nothing much to say and likely way wrong for most of these but hopefully this will also help myself to get better grasp at things.

Got town vibes because active and pushing conversation: Imarevenant, DJ, TSS

Opulent v2, obviously had been busy IRL but was active and pushed things forward so likely town as well.

Eliphas, I have been back and forth with him, thinking scum, town, scum, town. After Archer got flipped as town, I´m back on thinking he´s town.

Michgcs, was unsure before this day phase but quite obviously town unless IER somehow flips as town after claiming third party.

Leion and Teh Showtime, they do seem to appear other people´s scum lists occasionally (although Showtime less so after his claim) and they did seem to tag team me a bit on day 3 but didn´t push the issue after my initial reply. Not entirely sure if it was pair of scum trying to get new guy to slip information or pair of townies trying to do the same.

bak42 and Bluestar. Both have been pretty quiet but both have been giving reasoning to it. Currently pretty much neutral on them.

Lukess11 amd MLT. Both seem to appear other people´s scum list so wary of them based on that even though I don´t personally really see what makes people think that way.

I Effin rule, with Michgcs´s reveal, and the conversation following it, I think this case is closed.

The Two and Emark. Were suspected early on but both have kind of fly under the radar since. Quite neutral on both at the moment.

Destiny, pretty much neutral on him too

It is now Day Phase Four. With 17 people remaining, its 9 to lynch. You have until 7:30 GMT (2:30 EST) Tuesday April 16, to reach a majority decision. If no majority is reached the day will end in a no lynch.

moon_lit_tears - 1 (I effin rule)

I effin rule - 8 (michgcs, Eliphas, Bluestar, Too Sweet Spartan, Imarevenant, lukess11, Teh_Showtime, Zergon, )

No Vote - 8 ( bak42, Destiny, djthefunkchris, Emark,, Leion,moon_lit_tears, Opulent, The Two, )

Day Phase Four

The crew gathered once again in the mess hall. This time they had zeroed in on someone in the beginning. He protested, and laid out the evidence for his case, but the word of “not loyal” was too strong. He fought and fought, but in the end, they forced him out the airlock like the other.

I effin rule is dead. He was Mutineer Aligned Disgruntled Crewman.

moon_lit_tears - 1 (I effin rule)

I effin rule - 9 (michgcs, Eliphas, Bluestar, Too Sweet Spartan, Imarevenant, lukess11, Teh_Showtime, Zergon, bak42)

No Vote - 7 ( Destiny, djthefunkchris, Emark,, Leion,moon_lit_tears, Opulent, The Two, )

It is now Night Phase Four. Please send all PMs to Rayelek & Derek B by 20:00 GMT (15:00 EST) on Tuesday, April 16.

Archived