Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

Eternal Phoenix

Guest Memory of Talon
Am I reading this wrong?

:confused:

You are reading it wrong. He's telling destiny to think of another reason why he would trust jaded other than being a green lantern.

He's basically claimed.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are reading it wrong. He's telling destiny to think of another reason why he would trust jaded other than being a green lantern.

He's basically claimed.

I think Lukess typed it a little wrong. Your rephrasing of it makes a lot more sense.

I highly doubt a bold fake claim as it takes down two of their members as the game progresses, and can be taken care of later rather than wasting more time and a 3rd day phase on sussing paws out.

Which is why my vote isn't on her at this time.

But until she actually cooperates and is willing to ask questions and quite honestly make reads and such then I'll continue to voice doubts.

TBH she played a much better town game as scum the last few games she was in.

Guest Memory of Talon
I think Lukess typed it a little wrong. Your rephrasing of it makes a lot more sense.

pick a direction paws.

But until she actually cooperates and is willing to ask questions and quite honestly make reads and such then I'll continue to voice doubts.

Your questions are scummy and not worth answering. I think you're the only player asking me to out important information about my team.

Guest Memory of Talon

Ah I haven't been around. Good to know her town game has gotten stronger.

And I'm taking it easy this game. At least for now. The theme doesn't interest me, and I have no knowledge of it, I'll let those who know what they're talking about ask the questions.

Your questions are scummy and not worth answering. I think you're the only player asking me to out important information about my team.

I asked how many and names of the Lanterns.

It's not critical info. But if you are claiming a 4-5 member mason group it just feels off in a game this size.

Names of Lanterns is inconsequential at this point. I you are all town aligned there is no way any scum is going to fake claim a lantern anyway.

Alignment? is your mason group league aligned or are you something else. Why would you not answer that?

And I'm taking it easy this game. At least for now. The theme doesn't interest me, and I have no knowledge of it, I'll let those who know what they're talking about ask the questions.

Mafia is mafia. Themes are just a pretty facade. You don't have to know the source material to make reads.

I asked how many and names of the Lanterns.

It's not critical info. But if you are claiming a 4-5 member mason group it just feels off in a game this size.

Names of Lanterns is inconsequential at this point. I you are all town aligned there is no way any scum is going to fake claim a lantern anyway.

Alignment? is your mason group league aligned or are you something else. Why would you not answer that?

I don't feel that any of this information is information you or your scum team should know. You have enough information this early in the game, I'll keep a few things to myself.

Hey, I thought he was claiming GL at first too.

Scene would have been easier, but I should have caught it anyways. I have been reading/catching up, at the same time making some pizza and now trying to eat said pizza. Wish he wouldn't have said it to be honest, in hindsight.

Player List

1. bak42

2. BHK1978

3. Bluestar

4. Crychon

5. Destiny

6. djthefunkchris

7. Emark

8. Fella Libby

9. FirstToGetThisName

10. i effin rule

10. Imarevenant

13. hellshock70

14. Jaded

15. Kijar

16. Leion

17. lukess11

18. Memory of Talon

19. michgcs

20. panix04

12. Paws7297

21. Queen of Gnomes

22. Rabbitman

23. Teh Showtime

24. Tha Black Phenom

25. Zergon

Reserve

Rayelek

Derek B, maybe?

Graveyard

theoutlaw321-Aquaman (Arthur Curry)-Night 0

Kijar-Batman (Bruce Wayne)-Night 2

Phase Results

Day 1-No Lynch

Night 1-No Deaths

Day 2-No Lynch

Night 2-Death of Kijar

Can you take Kujar off the list and change Revs number from 10 to 11? Lol

Guest Memory of Talon

Form of, A bucket of water!

http://aliencyborgs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Cartoon_Network_WonderTwins09.jpg

Archived