New Windows update doesnt allow me to play TEW 16 or WMMA 5

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46617" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It shows an error with a 4 and another 4 under it. With WMMA it shows a 5 with a 4 under it and says my license has expired. My email I used was REDACTED</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's because of funky updates like these that I've stopped updating windows 10 and haven't noticed it miss a beat since then. Have you tried to unlicense the games as it is explained in the FAQs? That might help. If not, contact Scott for license issues. If it's not license related you just need to wait for clarification from Adam when he sees this. One thing you should not do is post any personal info here. My advice to you would be to edit that post to remove your email, if I was you. Only provide certain info to actual GDS staff and not in public posts. Just wanted to say this to avoid that you would release any more personal info in this post.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46617" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks I emailed Scott. Could you edit the quote with t email please</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No problem. Hope it helped.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels" data-cite="shawn michaels" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46617" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No problem. Hope it helped.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I actually just went back to a previous version of windows and everything works fine. That was scary knowing I cant book WCW 1988 haha. Thanks again for the help.</p>