Effingham Heights: A Game of Homes Mafia Game Thread

i effin rule

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Destiny, I've had your back for a few phases now but I'm going to start needing something from you soon.<p> </p><p> How about you tell me who you think is honestly town at this point.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like the look of your list, honestly. I'm torn on Derek, because he hasn't been around too much during the important parts of phases and he seems to be tunneling on me a lot. However, DJ seems to trust both him and TSS.</p>

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Destiny, you look like you are fishing for roles. You ask people about their roles and once you find out, you back off. You do this without giving up much yourself. It is put up or shut up time for you in my mind.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You say he hasn't put much out about himself and yet he has. He's just been way more subtle about it than you have been.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You say he hasn't put much out about himself and yet he has. He's just been way more subtle about it than you have been.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> With how open he has been in hunting for roles, he should be as open as he wants others to be. That is my point.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon

<p>Although I do agree with you luke, I'm not sure why at this point destiny would need more ammo from you with the other questions he's asking. </p><p> </p><p>

I figured he already had a shot with any number of answers you've given.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Although I do agree with you luke, I'm not sure why at this point destiny would need more ammo from you with the other questions he's asking. <p> </p><p> I figured he already had a shot with any number of answers you've given.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't understand what you are saying.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With how open he has been in hunting for roles, he should be as open as he wants others to be. That is my point.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Then you are missing the point. Also you haven't asked him any of the same questions?</p><p> </p><p> How about @destiny. Do you go out at night?</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't understand what you are saying.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Right, and that's part of the problem. You don't see the subtext of the situation.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Then you are missing the point. Also you haven't asked him any of the same questions?<p> </p><p> How about @destiny. Do you go out at night?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I mean the have a shot thing. That is flying over my head.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I mean the have a shot thing. That is flying over my head.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You remember when you trusted Jaded last game?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You remember when you trusted Jaded last game?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yep.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are we on the same page now?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are we on the same page now?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are we on the same page now?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At least I think.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You really shouldn't need to feed things to him, MoT. I don't go out at night I stay home and work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know, but I feel as though his forthright demeanor means that hes town.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know, but I feel as though his forthright demeanor means that hes town.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He could always be playing dumb. I'm sure the scum know what's going on now. I'll give him a bye for now. Who else should we be looking into? Want to put me on the council again?</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46676" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He could always be playing dumb. I'm sure the scum know what's going on now. I'll give him a bye for now. Who else should we be looking into? Want to put me on the council again?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lion, and tbp. </p><p> </p><p> Unfortunately if one of them or mich is town then I have to start dissecting my tentative town list. And yeah, I probably said too much. That's my bad.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
The problem with nominating you to counsel is that I'm not sure you would have another backer. If you had one, then yes I wouldn't mind voting you.

<p>A lot has happened it seems. At least we have at least two confirmed townies judging by rabbitman's action. </p><p>

Unfortunately, my internet provider's servers are down and I don't have access when I am home. The only reason I am online now is because I went out. I will try to catch up more later on in the phase when I have a much more stable internet connection.</p>