Ok, maybe this should go in the 'small questions' thread, but I wasn't sure how small it would actually be.

So, I just hit the point where spillover from my primary region bumped me up to F+ popularity. Yay.

Then, the next day, I got complaint emails from three of my workers about their push. No biggie, I usually hit the autopush once a month anyway, and I hadn't done it yet.

After doing so, take a look at my overview. My workers are all jumbled up. Someone who had been pushed as a Lower Midcarder (and just taken a loss) is now a Main Eventer. My Main Eventer who just won the title is now a Midcarder. People pushed all around, up and down.

And I don't get it.

The only thing I can come up with is that because we hit that magical F+ mark, suddenly the autopusher (and the workers themselves) are comparing popularity across those regions as well when they weren't before? Is this how it works?

Is there some other things I have to keep in mind for the pushes? Other magic lines to cross?

<p>Autopush is totally reliable, and yes, the chances are your roster is now being assessed everywhere you have popularity/visibility - At F+ I *think* you get your first spillover in the neighbouring regions, or at least take part in regional battles, so that's taken into account.</p><p> </p><p>

However, roster popularity at that level likely isn't very big. They can move a *lot* with one win or loss - especially bearing in mind any popularity they may gain/lose in the meantime working for other companies.</p>

<p>Sorry, maybe I was unclear. I'm an E in Tri-State, but got enough that I hit F+ in the spillover regions.</p><p> </p><p>

And yes, having them go up and down has happened. But this was just *such* a big difference that it threw me off, and I had to ask about it. Thinking that maybe it was "F+ in region means we're active there" or something.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="steev42" data-cite="steev42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46683" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry, maybe I was unclear. I'm an E in Tri-State, but got enough that I hit F+ in the spillover regions.<p> </p><p> And yes, having them go up and down has happened. But this was just *such* a big difference that it threw me off, and I had to ask about it. Thinking that maybe it was "F+ in region means we're active there" or something.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Push is based primarily on the size of your roster, overness, and momentum. At very low levels its quite easy to gain pop, even in defeat if the match is good enough. Also if you have a small roster, things can wonk out a bit. </p><p> </p><p> If I had to guess I'd say the loser is just better at gaining pop and went from F-E- in a good match. And the winner gained momentum, but not much pop so he stayed at F+. Then you signed people which forced him down the card.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46683" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Got it. Yeah, if someone has 5% overness in a couple of linked regions and 10% in your home region, I think that trumps <em>just</em> 12% in your home region, for an example.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cool, thanks. I was assuming it was already taking these into account, but I guess it wasn't.</p><p> </p><p> Turned out to be a moot point anyway, as the Main Event->Midcard champ ended up being signed by NOTBPW and saying she was too big for me now when I tried to see how much they were offering. So she dropped it right back anyways.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46683" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another peril of running a small company. We've all been there!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I miss those times!! Sitting comfortable in Cult progressing to Ntnl, all my great Wrestlers are locked up... Will see what happens when their contracts are up for renewal though.</p>

Archived