Damn this game makes me angry

So in my save I have been running for three years in game time started as a regional promotion are we are not far from reaching level with the. Pete Dunn whom I pushed and pushed and has got b popularity through out the us and was so important in my UK expansion randomly died. There goes my good UK TV deal as his UK popularity was the only thing making the shows gain good popularity over there. Has something similar happend to you?

<p>If you are on TV in UK you don’t need workers with pop in that region as you can run shows in your home region and still reach that audience.</p><p> </p><p>

His death should have zero impact on your TV deal unless your overall show grades are tanking in every region.</p>

I don't have a TV deal in the UK but I have regularly been running events there to boost my popularity, I have been doing something maybe completely wrong but I have been making random events putting them in the UK (loosing money not enough to damage the company) and putting them on the Internet instead of ppv suppliers so I can get atleast some world wide coverage and he was my go to guy to salvage a show grade of C- Instead of my usual C+ to B I get running events in the US.