Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rabbitman" data-cite="Rabbitman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible now that the cult is the mafia and the 2 monsters are indies?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> If the cult is mafia then it's irrelevant what those 3 claim. One is cult and the others are indy monsters.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> If someone controls the monsters which is less likely now then all 3 are scum.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> But my lean was 1 is town and the cult is gone and we just have to figure out who the 2 monsters are to eliminate "all threats"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Though the longer it takes for the one last town to speak up I'm wavering on my lean.</p>

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>See, 'cause I got a result on N3 and hesitate to share it due to the whole day-skip thing. Sharing it now (when I <em>could</em> have been killed, which I doubt, but you never know) seems like it'd negate scum's advantage of having skipped the day.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh and this guy needs to wake up. I don't trust too many left and I'll need to know what you have, to prevent me from doing anything stupid.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rabbitman" data-cite="Rabbitman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>I'm neither a thief</strong>, cultist nor a monster if that helps move things along.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I know you're not the thief but between you and mlt... one for certain is lying.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> And that narrows down the thief to Eliphas or Emark and I know which one is the thief from the jump.</p>

<p>Mlt is very likely scum based on numbers alone to me and especially with what we know about others and their powers.</p><p> </p><p>

That said, it'd be remiss of me not to suggest that one of us was targeted with something that messed with the supposed ability.</p>

<p>I'm going to be offline for a little bit now and I again advise caution to anyone thinking of voting already.</p><p> </p><p>

With our Sherriff having a result, I'd find it mightily suspicious anyone dropping votes with only 4 to lynch before we've heard from michgcs. Because it only benefits the scum to hastily end the day before we have all the information we need.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rabbitman" data-cite="Rabbitman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mlt is very likely scum based on numbers alone to me and especially with what we know about others and their powers.<p> </p><p> That said, it'd be remiss of me not to suggest that one of us was targeted with something that messed with the supposed ability.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am town thank you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am town thank you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rabbitman" data-cite="Rabbitman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm going to be offline for a little bit now and I again advise caution to anyone thinking of voting already.<p> </p><p> With our Sherriff having a result, I'd find it mightily suspicious anyone dropping votes with only 4 to lynch before we've heard from michgcs. Because it only benefits the scum to hastily end the day before we have all the information we need.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I've asked for role claims several times. That will clear so much up for either of you...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> but I don't think rabbitman has enough familiarity with DnD so he can't make a fake claim he believes in.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> You mlt have professed DnD knowledge but also not coming out with a claim paints you scummy when this final non-monster claim points out who the 2 monsters are. Are you worried you might claim my DnD class?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'll get to Eliphas and Emark later. Though they could claim thief but I know which would be lying.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>sorry I'm here eliphas isn't town. still catching up got a couple of pages to read through.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> /nod</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> and makes it more prudent that the thief comes out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="michgcs" data-cite="michgcs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>sorry I'm here eliphas isn't town. still catching up got a couple of pages to read through.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> We're obviously at least 4 town out of 7 players so we just need one more town to step out of the shadows and we can get a clear lynch target.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>/nod<p> </p><p> </p><p> and makes it more prudent that the thief comes out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span class="ipsEmoji">👋</span><span class="ipsEmoji">👋</span>..</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span class="ipsEmoji">👋</span><span class="ipsEmoji">👋</span>..</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'm pushing 50 and I have no idea what that is.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span class="ipsEmoji">👋</span><span class="ipsEmoji">👋</span>..</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Gotcha. had to search it to find out that.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Probably a rhetorical question but...<p> </p><p> </p><p> Who is probably the most likely to avoid being watched or tracked?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thief</p><p> Dragon (flying around)</p><p> Acid Spitter</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Which means that Eliphas who mich says is not town did not avoid me n1 by being the thief.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> And 2nd best option for you avoiding me is cause you were the dragon.</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Residents of Ellin's Grove</strong></span></p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>

</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">5. lukess11 - sheriff</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">

6. Eternal Phoenix - drunk</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">

15. moon_lit_tears - thief</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">13. Eliphas - flying creature (probably dragon) (n1 untrackable)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#800080;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">One of the below is the other monster</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#800080;"><strong>

</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><span style="color:#800080;"><strong>8. Emark - </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="color:#006400;"><span style="color:#800080;"><strong>

17. Rabbitman -</strong></span></span><span style="color:#006400;"><strong> </strong></span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rabbitman" data-cite="Rabbitman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So are we sure the cult is gone and it's just the two monsters?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Could be the other under monsters</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eliphas" data-cite="Eliphas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't fly. I hide.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> A role claim would clear it right up but the one most likely to hide is the thief.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span class="ipsEmoji">👋</span><span class="ipsEmoji">👋</span>..</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> And I know why you didn't claim thief before.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thief could very well show up as something other than town during investigation. You hinted as such previously. (A miller I think it is)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Or could be a mini-game too "looking for dragon's gold" and didn't want the dragon to know.</p>

Guest Eliphas
I have alternating Stone Camouflage and Rock Throw. The first I hide from site. The second I knock the person targeting me prone where they are role blocked the next night.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eliphas" data-cite="Eliphas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am <strong><span style="color:#2F4F4F;">Ilog, Individually Aligned Stone Giant.</span></strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> How the hell is a stone giant gonna hide? </p><p> </p><p> And why haven't you made anyone go splat?</p>