Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How the hell is a stone giant gonna hide? <p> </p><p> And why haven't you made anyone go splat?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I blend in with the rocky terrain in cave in the hills outside of town. And I don't kill I just role block the next night.</p>

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;">How the hell is a stone giant gonna hide?</span> <p> </p><p> And why haven't you made anyone go splat?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eliphas" data-cite="Eliphas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#0000FF;">I have alternating Stone Camouflage </span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="color:#000000;">and Rock Throw.</span></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"> The first I hide from site.</span> <p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> The second I knock the person targeting me prone where they are role blocked the next night.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I think a lot or roles are too squishy for the 2nd. </p><p> </p><p> Most would either be wounded (cleric, bard, wizard) which barely fits your role block</p><p> </p><p> or outright dead. (mayor, child, etc)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> So you a giant just hides? You're like the innocent child of the monsters with nothing to do.</p>

<p>The Residents of Ellin's Grove</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">5. lukess11 - sheriff</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">

6. Eternal Phoenix - drunk</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">

15. moon_lit_tears - thief</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#708090;"><strong>13. Eliphas - rock giant (n1 untrackable)</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

So if you and mlt are telling the truth and she is more believable. But after reading stone giant if it's a fake claim it's decently believable. No splats by a giant makes it weaker to me than hers. But that leaves...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>8. Emark - dragon or acid spitter</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>

</strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>17. Rabbitman - dragon or acid spitter</strong></span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hellshock70" data-cite="hellshock70" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Residents of Ellin's Grove<p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">5. lukess11 - sheriff</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"> 6. Eternal Phoenix - drunk</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"> 15. moon_lit_tears - thief</span></strong></p><p> <span style="color:#708090;"><strong>13. Eliphas - rock giant (n1 untrackable)</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> So if you and mlt are telling the truth and she is more believable. But after reading stone giant if it's a fake claim it's decently believable. No splats by a giant makes it weaker to me than hers. But that leaves...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>8. Emark - dragon or acid spitter</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong> </strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>17. Rabbitman - dragon or acid spitter</strong></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I am<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Seakas Pegason, </span></strong><strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Ellin's Grove Aligned Adventurer's Guild Monk</span></span></strong></strong></p>

My full list

The Residents of Ellin's Grove

5. lukess11 - sheriff

6. Eternal Phoenix - drunk

11. hellshock70 - monk

15. moon_lit_tears - thief

13. Eliphas - rock giant (n1 untrackable)

8. Emark - dragon or acid spitter

17. Rabbitman - dragon or acid spitter

Dead

7. Tha Black Phenom - cult

1. Destiny - Huntsman

16. djthefunkchris - cult

3. Leion - innocent child

4. Zergon - Mayor

12. Imarevenant - bard

9. DeadCeleb - paladin

2. BHK1978 - cleric

10. bak42 - barbarian/orc

14. Too Sweet Spartan - wizard

As a matter of fact I did watch bak kill Rev. There was also a tracker and a recruiter there to see Rev. And I saw whoever killed Destiny. Didn't give me the ol' "Your target" dodge, used their names. Night between was bak, by the way. Nobody.

Due to Phenom's seemingly not in any write-ups tracker and recruiter was Destiny and possibly Phenom for your n2.

And if I'm understanding you right and my current investigation then you possibly saw which between Emark and Rabbitman killed Destiny n4?

Due to Phenom's seemingly not in any write-ups tracker and recruiter was Destiny and possibly Phenom for your n2.

And if I'm understanding you right and my current investigation then you possibly saw which between Emark and Rabbitman killed Destiny n4?

It doesn't differentiate. It was a kill power, that is all I know.

For the record, and not that it matters since I already came back from the dead, but I'm Vincent Grey, Ellin’s Grove Aligned Sheriff

Targets:

N2 - Rabbitman

N3 - Eliphas

N4 - Too Sweet Spartan

Got confirmation that I'm not broken via TSS coming up town. So either Rabbitman's the don (and came up town) or he's a townie.

Basically I am a survivor. I have to be living at the end and all threats to town have to be gone.

All threats to the town, or all threats to your survival?

Survival indies can win with anyone in my experiences. This reads to me like you left that out, to make yourself sound less threatening.

Unless a claimed townie has been converted, I think you're lying.

5. lukess11 - sheriff

11. hellshock70 - monk

8. Emark - dragon

Eliphas is the acid spitter I feel. Someone has to be and i know it's not me. Culting wouldn't make you spit acid so even if there's a cultist left it can't be a townie listed above.

Emark are you going to claim you can win with us as well?

5. lukess11 - sheriff

11. hellshock70 - monk

8. Emark - dragon

Eliphas is the acid spitter I feel. Someone has to be and i know it's not me. Culting wouldn't make you spit acid so even if there's a cultist left it can't be a townie listed above.

Emark are you going to claim you can win with us as well?

Eliphas has a weak but viable claim. You can solve this by making a claim.

It'll all be irrelevant anyway, when I take home the gatekeeper win in the next update. ;)

This has been bugging me for a while. Did you mean this?

Gatekeeper personalities. These personalities are strictly to monitor the comings and goings of the other personalities. They might control the sharing of information or memories and/or might have control of switching.

Or something else?

This has been bugging me for a while. Did you mean this?

Or something else?

That was an in-joke for me personally.

A gatekeeper role as I've known it, is an op indy player. If they meet certain conditions, the game ends, they win and everyone else still alive loses. Even if there's still both scum and town left, the gatekeeper will auto win regardless.

It's hated because it tends to ruin games so it's barely used and has become a running joke in certain circles.

This is true. Although I'm not too sure about claiming indy, I don't know why Rabbitman won't claim.

My lean on this is because he isn't familiar enough with dnd to make a viable fake claim.

or...

There are only 2 roles left that are the most viable to be town and being unfamiliar with dnd he thinks his role is like MLT's thief and could be mistaken for something besides town.

I will know cause if you are what I'm leaning on I've played it many times in DnD.

Ewb has taught me that role claiming is weaksauce. Actions speak louder.

I'll be here in the corner waiting. ;)

Ok. Then how about this...

bak42 has died. He was Thog, Son of Kronk, Ellin's Grove Aligned Adventurer's Guild Barbarian

bak was a barbarian. Just give me that first letter.