Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

Anyway 5 hours to agree, we'd better hurry.

Even hellshock would join us if we chose someone that wasn't him. Doubly so if we agreed on Eliphas and then if the game didn't end, bak kills Emark and then we lynch hellshock next day phase, if the game still continues after that point.

Like I said though, I'm still willing to go for hellshock, then eliphas, then emark.

Emark first, I'm not so keen on.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eliphas
I think the order of the kills is important. The cult is close enough to be able to smell the victory. Things are not as they seem.

Anyway 5 hours to agree, we'd better hurry.

Even hellshock would join us if we chose someone that wasn't him. Doubly so if we agreed on Eliphas and then if the game didn't end, bak kills Emark and then we lynch hellshock next day phase, if the game still continues after that point.

Like I said though, I'm still willing to go for hellshock, then eliphas, then emark.

Emark first, I'm not so keen on.

I can agree with that order, TBH.

Guest Eliphas

First off, I understand that there's no way that I can win here.

But let me play devil's advocate.

Wonder if the other dragon is/was recruitable?

What if there are 2 cultists atp? With right night kills or recruitment and the right lynch then parity can be achieved.

This should be interesting. Let me know how I can help.

https://images.app.goo.gl/GX8KdrqnVnDTRi2m6

We're both in survival mode here.

I, unlike Eliphas, claimed when the cards were put on the table. Claiming a rock monster when it seemed evident there wasn't any indication of one. The formula is simple enough to figure out, it's just the order. I would prefer to be last but who wouldn't in this scenario.

I have not been recruited. Just remember who tried to take claim their way out and who stuck a knife in the back of the barbarian.

I think I'd prefer to lynch Eliphas but he's the only one of the 3 candidates without a vote on him. Here's how it stands.

To lynch Emark-4 votes, Hellshock not applicable, needed.

To lynch Hellshock-4 votes, bak42 not applicable, needed.

To lynch Eliphas-5 votes needed.

2.5 hours to go(less like 5 minutes).

Guest Eliphas
We're both in survival mode here.

I, unlike Eliphas, claimed when the cards were put on the table. Claiming a rock monster when it seemed evident there wasn't any indication of one. The formula is simple enough to figure out, it's just the order. I would prefer to be last but who wouldn't in this scenario.

I have not been recruited. Just remember who tried to take claim their way out and who stuck a knife in the back of the barbarian.

If not for the resurrection of bak42 then my claim would have gotten me another day, you do what you have to do. The only place hellshock is shown in the writeups is killing bak42.

I honestly think that the cult needs another night and they can win provided the right lynch and night kill/recruitment is performed. I assume they need to reach parity.

I think I'd prefer to lynch Eliphas but he's the only one of the 3 candidates without a vote on him. Here's how it stands.

To lynch Emark-4 votes, Hellshock not applicable, needed.

To lynch Hellshock-4 votes, bak42 not applicable, needed.

To lynch Eliphas-5 votes needed.

2.5 hours to go(less like 5 minutes).

What does your gut say, Rabbitman?

Emark, eliphas claimed he had to survive and threats to town be eliminated.

Are you a proper survival indy, in the way that I normally see the role?

I don’t know what his win condition is but mine is pretty simple. That isn’t going to happen, so it is what it is.

I to would prefer to take out the red beast first because of the unknown ability. We know shock killed but what we don’t know is if he still has that ability.

The problem with my preference is that it would split the vote further. Thus why I haven’t placed one yet.

Guest Eliphas
The problem with my preference is that it would split the vote further. Thus why I haven’t placed one yet.

Am I the only one that would like to read the writeup if we fight?

What does your gut say, Rabbitman?

I'm super paranoid right now. :p Lynch a monster and someone will probably go 'lolz sucker cultz4life. Lynch hellshock and he'll probably be town after all.

Emark I think I can guess your win condition but it changes nothing in that I don't want you dead first.

Michgcs, gut says Eliphas. Can we get the 5 votes though?

Michgcs, gut says Eliphas. Can we get the 5 votes though?

That's the problem. I don't think so, TBH. US peeps might be on holiday mode right now LOL so unless MLT and bak and hellshock manage to come online soon, looks like it's gonna be a no lynch.