Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day Phase 5 has ended (40 minutes ago, oops).

Write up coming shortly. I got wrapped up putting my daughter to sleep and interview prep (wish me luck).

Final Vote Count (as of phase end time)

Emark - 1 (hellshock70)

hellshock70 - 3 (bak42, Emark, Eliphas)

Day Phase 5

As the day wound to a close, the tone in the discussion picked up rapidly in tenor. While the villagers of Ellin's Grove seemed to have sussed out their killers, they were just coming to a decision when the church bell sounded. With dejection, they left the vacated mayor's home, determined to do better then next day.

It is now Night Phase 5. Please send all PMs to Rayelek by 11am EST (4pm GMT) on Thursday, July 4.

Guest Eliphas
Day Phase 5

As the day wound to a close, the tone in the discussion picked up rapidly in tenor. While the villagers of Ellin's Grove seemed to have sussed out their killers, they were just coming to a decision when the church bell sounded. With dejection, they left the vacated mayor's home, determined to do better then next day.

It is now Night Phase 5. Please send all PMs to Rayelek by 11am EST (4pm GMT) on Thursday, July 4.

Not sure what to make of this?

Guest Eliphas
If I were to rephrase:

The town thinks they knew who to lynch, but didn't get it done in time. Now its night time.

I forgot about majority. I am use to playing plurality.

<p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Night Phase 5</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The town of Ellin's Grove retired to their homes, secure in their plans for the evening, as a full moon rose over the village.</p><p> </p><p>

========================================</p><p> </p><p>

Deep in a mountain cave, a powerful beast enjoys a magical slumber atop a hoard of gold.</p><p> </p><p>

=========================================</p><p> </p><p>

In the forest, resting atop a hoard of its own sits a large green dragon. It takes its time, counting each coin, jewel, and item, to ensure it's all there. From out of the brush, a knife hurtles through the air, bouncing off the dragon's scales. The dragon snarls and turns towards the source, but the attacker has fled.</p><p> </p><p>

==========================================</p><p> </p><p>

Returning to town, the sneaky man attempts to blend in with the small crowd but is quickly noticed. A conversation begins with a dark cloaked man, but ends quickly. The cloaked man has drawn a knife that finds itself in the belly of the rogue, but a quickly drawn blade has found its way into the heart of the cloaked man as well. Both wounded, they stagger away from the brief battle, but neither will survive the night.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>moon_lit_tears has died. She was </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Dirty Deeds, Ellin's Grove Aligned Adventurer's Guild Rogue</span></strong><strong>.</strong></p><p><strong>

hellshock70 has died. He was </strong><strong><span style="color:#FFA500;">Ananias Synd, Cult of Ralkdos Aligned High Priest of Ralkdos</span></strong><strong>.</strong></p>

Guest Eliphas
The battle would have happened. I wanted to see the writeup. I was going to eliminate the Green dragon but someone cast a spell on me.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was also anticipating the battle. I figured Thog would have player a part somewhere.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> EBWOP</p>

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>EBWOP</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So with 6 players left and EP's vote doesn't count. Then for either of us to be lynched we would have to vote for the other one, correct?</p>

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Emark" data-cite="Emark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But do we truly know if EP's vote doesn't count? <p> </p><p> Mich could be on to something.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well no, but if not then things could get real interesting.</p>

Guest Eliphas
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eliphas" data-cite="Eliphas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46764" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well no, but if not then things could get real interesting.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I won't vote for you.</p>